Letting go

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prepare your TabiSan heart :'3 I hope you all enjoy :)

 

Chapter 24 – Letting go

 

TOP’S POV

 

Since it was proven that it was indeed an intentional foul, the basketball committee stopped the game and with 4-CB having the higher points - they declared 4-CB as the Basketball-Girls champion.

 

 

Some students are starting to leave after the game since it’s already our dismissal time, while some students are still practicing for the volleyball & badminton match for the coming days. I, on the other hand is still here waiting outside the school’s clinic.

 

The nurse told me that Dara’s leg condition is already fine, they’re just letting Dara rest her leg for a while – since it was strain because of the impact a while ago.

 

Just then, I saw Jiyong passed by in front of me. He looks agitated as he intensely stares ahead of him – I think he didn’t notice me.

 

 

“Have you seen Sohee?” I heard him asked one of our batch mates.

“I saw her a while ago, I think she’s on her way towards the back garden of the school—”

“Thanks.” He said and started walking towards the garden’s direction.

 

“Jiyong!” I called him as I stood up from my seat.

 

But he didn’t stop walking, he just continue to his pace like he didn’t hear me at all.

 

“YAH! JIYONG!” I called louder as I try to catch up with him. But still he didn’t stop nor acknowledge my presence. “The Kwon Jiyong you impertinent !” I hissed as I follow him towards the school’s garden.

 

“YAH JIYONG!!!!” I continue to call him while this keeps on walking and look around the garden.

Suddenly he stopped walking as he shake his head. “Tch. She’s not here—” I heard him murmured, still not looking at me—

 

“I’M CALLING YOU .” I said as I pull his arm to face me.

“What the hell do you want Hyung?!” He asked irritatedly.

 

WHAT THE ?!

Now he even has the guts to be irritated?

Who the hell he thinks he is?

 

He’s the one acting like a total – well in fact he actually knew that I’m Dara’s boyfriend but he keeps on bothering the two of us.

 

NOW HE HAS THE GUTS TO ACT LIKE THIS??

 

 

“Well you Jiyong.” I hissed as I land a punch on his left cheek.

 

Sorry but I couldn’t hold it any longer. I’ve been controlling my temper since the first incident – but I think I held it long enough. This deserves a punch on his face.

 

 

“What the hell Hyung?!!” He shouted as he touched his face – where my punched landed. “What the hell is your problem?!”

 

Ha. MY PROBLEM?!

 

“You. YOU’RE MY ING PROBLEM JIYONG!” I shouted as I was about to punch him again but he immediately avoid it and push me hard. I was caught off guard with what he did as I stumble.

 

 

“Wow. So you knew how to fight now Kwon Jiyong?” I mocked as I stood up from the ground. “What happened to the feeble Jiyong I knew?”

“I don’t wanna fight with you Hyung. I don’t want any trouble.” He said and about to leave – but I stopped him as I pulled him to face me.

“You don’t want any trouble?” I mimicked. “Then what the was that Jiyong?!”

 

 

“You’re telling me that you don’t want any trouble, when you’re the one who caused it?!” I barked at him.

 

“You keep on bothering our relationship! Then you’re going to tell me you don’t want any trouble?!”

 

Just give me a chance to let it out.

Let the pain, anger and jealousy inside me all out...

I’ve been holding it for too long already...

 

“You know, every time something happens to Dara – you’ll suddenly pop out and be the one to do this and that.” I said as I hold his collar.

 

“Tell me Jiyong... who the hell is Dara’s boyfriend in the two of us?” I hissed.

“Can you not Hyung? I don’t wanna fight with you.” He said nonchalantly as he tries to brush off my hold to his collar.

“You don’t want to fight with me?! But what the hell are you doing Jiyong?!—” I screamed as I land a punch again to his face.

 

This time he fell hard to the ground, he didn’t even bother to protect his self from falling.

 

He just continue to sit on the ground with his blank expression.

 

“What now Jiyong?! Are you just gonna sit there—”

“Fine.” He hissed as he stood up and started walking towards me. “Is this what you want?” he asked and raised a brow. “Then go ahead. Punch me, punch me for as long as you want...”

 

“...kill me if that will make you happy—”

“YOU MOTHERER!” I yelled as I push him away.

 

“YOU KNOW JIYONG?! IF IT WASN’T FOR YOU, DARA AND I WILL BE HAPPY. DARA AND I WILL BE JUST FINE!” I continue to yell.

 

“But... NO!... You keep on bothering us!! You keep on messing with us!!”

 

“Just stop hyung. Don’t bring me up in your relationship with Dara. Don’t involve me, you’re just making things more complicated—”

 

“HUL. I’m making things more complicated?!” I snapped. “Do you hear what you’re saying Jiyong?!”

 

“Wow... Just wow Kwon Jiyong...” I sighed as I slumped on the floor.

 

Argh!

Talking to this guy will just drain my energy...

 

And I could almost feel the tears that are about to fall...

 

No. I won’t cry.

 

Heck. I’m not supposed to cry at all.

 

 

“We could be just fine Jiyong...” I murmured. “Dara and I could be happy if it wasn’t for you...”

 

I sighed while Jiyong just stay silent.

 

“BUT NO JIYONG. YOU DIDN’T LET US BE HAPPY. HOW CAN WE BE HAPPY—” if it’s you that she needed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter