Blissful Eternity

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@sandaragon - Don't worry ;) she won't be here hehehe <3 she's too busy in That XXX lol. This is pure DaraGon love<3 (or not? *evil laugh*) 

@berryl - We will see about that ;) Thanks for reading~~

@daramaegon - Yeah! These two are both hard-headed I wanna pull their hair out! HAHAHA. Kidding :P I love them both<3 

@moonwillow - OMO OMO! Relax my dear<3 But... let me help you rip her apart! *evil laugh*

@imaseokyudaragon - Yeah :( I also hope they will *sigh* this is too much of a drama *cries & run away* - Oh~~ I'm such a drama queen.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN MY LITTLE GAME :P Let's do another one next time! ;)

As promised, the winner will be included in the next ff chapters ;) so stay tune arasso?!

Anyway, the previous chapter is a little dramatic T____T so let's enjoy one happy chapter this time! Enjoy~ HENGSHO!

 

Chapter 36 - Blissful Eternity

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

As soon as the bell rang I immediately scamper out of our classroom and run towards 4-C’s

 

I’ve been absent for almost a week and for the past few days that I attended my classes I wasn’t thinking straight. I admit it. I keep on spacing out and thinking about what happened to Halmeoni.

 

I know, I know. I should stop blaming myself for what happened – nobody wants it to happen according to Umma. BUT HECK, the guilt is eating me u^p alive. Even though I tried so hard not feel guilty – I CAN’T. One way or another, what happened to halmeoni is entirely my fault.

 

 

“Son… we should start moving forward. Look, mother won’t be happy to see us like this.” She said as she walks me towards our gate this morning. “We should start living Jiyong… It wasn’t your fault. Stop blaming yourself… Just think that she’s now free from her sickness, from her pain. She’s now in good hands Jiyong…”

 

 

“Move forward Jiyong…” I mutter under my breath.

 

 

When I reached 4-C, I noticed that they’re not yet dismissed by their teacher. I see most of the students glancing at the clock and the classroom’s door – everyone is looking irritated because of their class’ overtime… except for one student in the corner, who’s religiously listening to what the teacher is saying in front while jotting down to her notes.

 

 

 

Dara.

 

 

As I continue to watch Dara from my spot – I couldn’t help but to feel embarrassed with myself. For the past 2 weeks she’s been there for me. Listening to my mourns, my cries and heartaches. She took care of me while I just let myself drown in grief. She didn’t leave my side though I honestly know that I’m acting like a total for the past few days.

 

I wasn’t myself for the past few days that I completely neglected her. I’ve been acting like a scumbag pushing her away everytime she tries to comfort me while she’s the one who needed some comfort.

 

If it wasn’t for the food that Umma cooked for her that I’m supposed to left on her locker. I wouldn’t know that she has been receiving hate letters again.

 

The moment I saw those letters inside her locker, my blood instantly boil. They keep on telling her how stupid she is and whatsoever. I hate it when some people call her such names, they don’t know Dara. HECK. I’m sure they don’t know anything about Dara.

 

I HATE IT. I ING HATE IT.

 

She doesn’t deserve to receive such things from these people. She’s the most wonderful person I’ve ever met.

 

 

But as I realized what she’s been through for the past couple of days, I began to hate myself. She’s there for me the entire time I needed her but where was I when she needed someone?

 

I’m supposed to take care of her, to protect her and to love her.

 

But Jiyong? What the hell are you doing?

 

 

When I saw that their teacher already left their classroom I immediately went inside and approach her.

 

 

“Hey…” I called as I help her to arrange the books inside her bag.

“Hey.” She greeted back.

“Here.” I said as I place the straw on the chocolate milk I bought for her this lunch time. “Are you still mad?” I asked as I hand it to her.

“Ani.” She said with a smile as she sips on her milk.

 

Aish. The way she’s acting makes me feel a lot guiltier.

 

 

 

We we’re both silent for a while when we heard a voice from my back.

 

“ALRIGHT. SOME PRIVACY FOR THE COUPLE PLEASE!” It was Bom-noona’s booming voice.

 

Just then, I realized that her classmates have been watching us since I enter their classroom. Like they`re watching some romantic movie inside the theatre.

 

“They won’t start making out for Pete’s sake if you’re all watching here!” Noona sarcastically added. “C’mon! OUTSIDE! CHOP CHOP!”

 

 

 

“Tch. That girl.” I heard Dara mutter as she glare at the door.

 

 

She’s about to reach for her bag when I beat her to it and instantly hang it on my shoulder.

 

 

 

“Yah~~” I called with my baby talk voice. “Please stop being mad at me neh?~~ Baby Kwon is already sorry~~” I continued with my puppy face look.

 

AISH. THIS SHOULD WORK.

 

But she didn’t say anything, she just raised a brow and continue to stare at me.

 


“Jagiya~~” I called.

“EH?!!!” She exclaimed with her wide eyes.

“Err… So do you prefer me to call you Noona??—”

“ANDWAEEEE!!!!”

 

“So… Jagiya~~” I continued.

“Aigoo Jiyong! STOP CALLING ME THAT!” she glared as she stomped towards the door.

 

Cute.

 

 

When I went out of the door, I noticed that most of her classmates are all glued to the walls– they’re all eavesdropping.

 

 

Are you kidding me?

 

Really.

 

But looking at their expectant faces and Dara is still stomping away from me, an idea suddenly popped on my head.

 

 

This should work.

 

 

 

 

I cleared my throat loud enough for the entire students in the hallway to hear.

 

 

 

 

As soon as I got their attention, I grip on Dara’s backpack tightly – acting like a kindergarten from school with the goofy smile on his face. I shouted cutely like a kid:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NALGIDALYEO JAGIYAAAAAAAA!!~~~” and run towards her.

 

 

~*~

 

 

“You’re impossible.” She muttered for the nth time as we walk towards the school gate.

“Yah! How can you speak like that?! You’re hurting my feelings you know.” I said as I dramatically clutch my chest.

“Aish. Chincha. How old are you? 5?!” she glared and pull her hand from my hold but I immediately grab it back.

“Aniyo. I’m 4!” I said as I show her my four fingers using my other hand.

“You’re one hopeless kid Kwon Jiyong.” She muttered.

 

When we reached the gate, I immediately noticed her glancing at the side streets.

 

“I wonder where’s Mr. Lee.” she mutter as she kept on looking to the sides.

“He’s not picking you up.” I explained.

“Eh? But why?”

“We’re going somewhere—” I said with a smile on my face as I held her hand tightly.

“But I still have to do something Jiyong—”

“No buts. Arasso?” I whisper as I lean forward near her face. “I’m taking my girlfriend out. No buts.” And kissed her nose.

“Yah!!—”

“Kaja.” I excitedly said as I pull her hand.

“But Jiyong~~” she whined and tug her hand to the opposite direction.

 

Aish. Chincha. Can she just say yes?

 

“Dara…” I called as I held her hand. “Stop overworking yourself. C’mon, you need to rest a bit.” I said before I sighed. “Ommonim told me everything Dara… and she’s starting to get worried about you. You’ve been studying late for the past few days.”

“Isn’t a good thing? You should be happy that I’m studying hard now.” She butted in.

“I know, I know. I’m very happy that you’re taking your studies more seriously now Dara.” I said.

 

Hearing what I said she immediately replace her frown with a wide smile. “BUT.” I snapped as I cup both of her cheeks. “It doesn’t mean that you should neglect your health Dara. It doesn’t mean that you couldn’t rest and have fun.”

 

 

“You don’t have to prove them anything Dara-ah…” I said softly as I removed my hold from her.

“W—what are you sa—saying?”

“I know you’re doing this becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter