Hatred

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another one guys~ Mehehe >:)

I'm so in the mood today! Enjoy~

~*~

Chapter 16 – Hatred

 

“So what did you guys talked about?” I asked and tapped her in the shoulder again.

 

This is the nth time I asked Dara – but she keeps on saying—

 

“Later.” She said as she jot down notes. Seriously? HUL. For real?

“Stop jotting down, I know you’re just scribbling.”

“I hate you.” She hissed.

“I wont love you anymore if you’ll not say a thing!” 3

“I told you... later bommie-ah~”

“That later wont happen!” I protested.

“Aish Bom!” she glared. “How many times did your Mom labored on you?!” She muttered.

“Eww. Where did you get that?” I asked.

“Spoilsport—”

 

“Stop turning the tables Dara! You’re just avoiding my question.”

“I’ll tell you later...”

 

 

 

 

 

“If you treat me Mcdo.” Then she wiggled her eyebrows.

 

 

AISH. DARA. You’re always thinking about food. Tch.

 

**

 

Dismissal

 

Where now on our cue in Mcdo and as we fall in line – Dara told me about everything. Although at first I was shocked with what she said... And I’m kind of thinking that it was a bad idea. A really bad idea. But Dara assured me that they (Seunghyun) can handle everything and I don’t have to be worried.

 

“Fine fine. As if I can do anything to change your mind.” I said. “But if you need me Dara-ah~ I’m always here for you arasso?” I said as I tapped her shoulders.  “So don’t be afraid to tell me about everything... Stop keeping secrets to me okay?”

“Arasso Bommie-ah.. Youre the best!” then she hugges me. “But promise me you wont tell it to anyone okay?”

“Promise.” I assured her. “I’ll keep my mouth and lungs shut.”

“Wow.” She said sarcastically. “Now I feel assured.”

“YAH!!--” I said as I lightly slap her cheek.

“Okay. Stop that. It kinda reminds me of what happened last Friday.” She muttered.

“Dont worry TOP” I mimicked. “You still look awesome.” I said as I smirked—

“YAH!!” she said as she slapped me my hand.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Her face is just priceless.

 

 

After we get out food in the counter we immediately look for a table – its a bit crowded since its already the dismissal of classes. Sad 3

 

 

“Bommie-ah!” Dara shouted as she points the vacant table near the playground. “There’s a vacant table there.”

 

We’re about to place our tray in the table---

 

“Sorry, but this table is occupied.” Sohee said as she sat acting pretty on the vacant space.

“We were here first--” I butted it.

“Oh really? Is that so?” she said as she raised a brow. “Oh... That’s why I’m sitting here and you two are standing there.”

“You just arrive—”

“I don’t care.” Sohee said as she flipped her hair to our faces and they all laugh.

 

“Bom, its fine. Lets just look for another table—” Dara said calmly.

“Oh? Why? Are you just gonna leave like that Park?” Sohee mocked. “What? Are you now afraid?”

 

ARGH! This REALLY! She’s really a !! Oh well – es with the same flocks together.

 

 I’m so gonna pull her hair!!!!

 

All we thought was she was nice and all—

 

“Its just a table, move on.” Dara said boringly.

“Oh yeah?” Sohee glare as she stood up in front of Dara. “Aish.. I almost forgot.” She said as she act like she’s just sorry “You moved up from your low-life level isn’t? Since you’re now flirting with my cousin eh? Feeling popular? Eww.” She mocked.

“Are you done?” Dara said uninterested—

“YAH!!” Hyuna shouted as she stood up from her seat and move infron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter