Too much curses in one chapter

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I noticed that I use the f word a lot lately :P Mianhe :( I'm not that kind of person really *pinky promise* lol.

Anyway, thank you everyone for participating in my little poll :3 So SPOILER: there will be a Season 2 ~ Woohoo! Partaaaay! *I'm quite glad that the feedback is positive phew!

I have a plot in mind already - so please expect Season 2 will be a lot neater. I did some back-reads in MMH's first few chapters and I couldnt help but to facepalm myself. LOL. I wrote the first few chapters like a grade schooler. HAHAHAHAHA. Mianhe for that~

So... this chapter is just to kinda build up my characters for the next season - I know its a little early to post this one but I think we still have around 5 chapters or less before the ending ;) So stay with me everyone! :3 

Again, Sorry there's too much curses in one chapter...

~*~

 

Chapter 40 - Too much curses in one chapter

 

DARA’S POV

 

“.” I hissed as I feel the throbbing of my head. “Dammit. It ing hurts.”

“Up now sleeping beauty?” I heard someone said.

 

Looking up, I immediately noticed that I wasn’t in my room—

 

“THE ???!” I exclaimed and instantly got up from the bed. “Where am I?! What am I doing here?! Who are you?!” I asked everything in one breathe as I look around, not forgetting to check my body—

 

As soon I saw that I wasn’t in my own clothes I felt my heart skipped a beat.

 

OMO. THESE ARE NOT MY CLOTHES!!!

 

 

What the hell?! How did I got here??

 

.

 

Oh my—

 

DID HE ME?!!!

 

!!

 

THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME!

 

OTTOKE—

 

“Chill.” The guy nonchalantly said, as if there’s nothing to be panic about.

 

Yes sir, nothing to be panic about.

I just woke up to god knows where, with a different set of clothes and welcomed by a guy stanger.

 

Yes. Totally fine.

Nothing to worry about.

 

THE FFFFFFF--

 

As I was busy with my own thoughts, I didn’t notice that he was already in front of me.

 

He’s wearing a cap and a huge dark sunglasses – so I couldn’t clearly see his face.

 

Noticing the gap between us, I immediately step back.

 

“Who the hell are you?!” I glared. Although deep inside, I was freaking scared already.

 

OF COURSE.

Though he’s just a little taller than me – this guy is hella muscular.

He can practically throw me with just one hand.

 

“Ahh~~ I didn’t know you’re like this.” He muttered and tilt his head to the side. “You look really firm when you sleep—”

“Yah!! What do you mean by that?!” CHINCHA. Is he trying to insult me?

 

Then I heard him clicked his tongue and just turn his back at me.

 

“I didn’t do anything to you for your information.” He coolly said while walking towards the door. “You're not even my type missy.” 

“Yah!!—”

“It’s my cousin who changed your clothes.” He continued. Not giving me a chance to retort. “And yes, don’t worry. She’s a girl. So stop thinking stupid things.”

 

.

 

I can’t remember anything.

 

How did I get here?—

 

 

Oh! The Soju!

 

 

So this is hangover eh?

 

 

AISH. I’M SO NOT GOING TO DRINK AGAIN.

 

 

“What are you still doing there?” The guy said as he now standing near the door. “C’mon. You need to eat something. It’s already 5 in the afternoon—”

“BWO?!!!I—it’s f—five already?”

“Aish. How can you be so loud.” He mumbled as he left me alone in the room.

“YAH!!!”

 

~*~

 

 

“Take this after you eat Unnie.” The girl named Minji said while handing me a tablet – according to her, she’s the one who changed my clothes after I threw up last night.

“T—thanks.” I muttered.

 

I couldn’t help but to get conscious with the way she watch me drink my water – it’s like she’s somewhat looking or should I say memorizing each detail of my face. I noticed that she’s been staring at me the whole time.

 

“Er—rm.. Is there something on my face?” I asked.

“Uh--- Ani… I just find you really pretty Unnie.” She complimented with a shy smile.

“Oh--… Thanks.” I answered – quite embarrassed.

 

Don’t blame me, I really don’t know how to take or react to compliments.

 

When suddenly the door of their apartment burst opened.

 

“Heyyy!” The new comer happily greeted – he’s in a school uniform with a beanie on his head.

“Ji Ho Oppa!” Minji greeted.

“Anyeong Minji!” He enthusiastically said then he immediately turned to face me. “Oh. You’re awake now eh?” He snickered.

 

Looking at the goofy smile of this new guy – I really don’t know what else to think

I honestly had no idea what the hell happened last night.

 

Well, Minji here doesn’t really know what happened – she told me that she was just asked to change my clothes because I threw up and the muscular guy a while ago just left without even explaining anything.

 

“Anyeong! I’m Ji Ho.” The guy greeted while taking the seat beside me.

“An—nyeong… I’m—”

“You’re Sandara Park.” He said with a wide smile as if we’re childhood friends.

 

Oh? He knows my name?

 

“We saw your school ID inside your pocket last night.” He said as if he could read my mind.

“Ah… He he he…” I laughed awkwardly.

“Aish. You seriously don’t have any idea what happened last night eh?” Ji Ho snickered.

“Erm… Did I do something stupid?” I asked.

 

“OH NO YOU DIDN’T!” He said giddily – so I’m not really sure if it’s sarcasm or not.

 

 

 

“You just hit Youngbae in the face!” He excitedly said – as if it’s wonderful to happened. “You gave him one good black eye! HAHAHAHAHA.”

 

“Youngbae?”

“Deh Unnie, Youngbae-Oppa. He’s my cousin – the one who brought you here.” She explained.

“Oh… I see.” So he’s the bastard guy from this morning eh?

 

Speaking of that bastard. Where is he?

 

“Where’s Youngbae?” Ji Ho asked – again, as if he could really read my mind.

 

Seriously, is this guy some kind of a mind reader?

 

“Eh? Whatya lookin at?” he muttered when he noticed me staring at him.

“A—aniyo.” I said while shaking my hands. Chincha. How can someone be this observant?

“Oh. Oppa went out a while ago…” Minji answered. Then I suddenly noticed that she’s looking at me weirdly but as soon as I blink my eyes – the weird look is gone. “He—he met someone.”

“Ahh…” Ji Ho replied while stretching his arms wide. “I’m going to catch some rest first—”

 

He’s about to stand from his seat when the door burst open again – revealing the Youngbae guy from a while ago.

 

“Oh. There you are dude—” Ji Ho happily said while approaching Youngbae but he was immediately cut off by the guy.

“Don’t dude me Ji Ho. Not in the mood.” He glared then turn to face me. “Are you done eating?” He asked – then I simply nod. “C’mon. I’ll drop you home—”

 

He’s about to turn when Ji Ho grabbed his cap and place it over his beanie – revealing his Mohawk hair style—

 

“Oh!” I exclaimed seeing the familiarity of his hair, I immediately approach him and remove his glasses.

 

 

 

 

 

“ITS YOU!”

 

~*~

 

 

“I can walk from here.” I said while removing the helmet from my head as I got off from his black big bike.

“Whoa. You must be rich.” He muttered while eyeing the Chung’s mansion. “I should’ve just abducted you.”

 

Seriously, I’m really not sure what to feel everytime he talks like that.

 

During our way here we had small talks here and there, but seriously, everytime he replies – it scares the heck of me.

 

Just a while ago he told me that I should be careful and not to do the same trick last night.

 

There are a lot of bad guys that wanders at night Sandara-ssi. He said the same thing he told me the first time we met.

 

You’re just lucky that I’m not as bad as them. He added.

 

SEE?! Who wouldn’t freak out hearing those words?

He talks as if he’s some kind of a criminal or whatsoever.

 

“I’m just kidding little girl.” He smirked maybe noticing the terror on my face. “Anyway, I’ll go ahead. Bye!” He plainly said and immediately roars the life of his bike.

 

And just like that he’s gone.


 

DAE’S POV

 

Everyone is gathered inside the enormous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter