Mama Mia

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31 - Mama Mia

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

You bad noona~~

 

Call me oppa~~ Aish!

 

Noona~~

 

 

I can still hear Jiyong’s whines at the back of my mind every time I thought about him – which is pretty much every minute.

 

*roll eyes*

I know. I’m so gay.

 

He keeps on insisting that I should call him Oppa – which is really crazy. What the hell right? I’m older than him hello?

 

But if I don’t call him Oppa, he told me that he’ll continue to call me Noona – which is also weird. Of course I don’t want to! That will be super awkward.

  

Aish, really. Such a kid. LITERALLY.

 

 

Fine~~ Just call me Baby – that will do~~

 

Aish~~ Noona!!~~ You’re such a hard-headed noona. Why don’t you listen to Baby Kwon?~~

 

Oppa or Baby~~ Arrase-yo?~~

 

 

I should’ve brought my video recorder – last night was epic! He’s too cute for his own good.

 

 

FINE. I ADMIT IT.

 

 

He’s soooooo adorable – I almost couldn’t contain myself from squealing. 

 

Yeah right. It’s official. I’m gay over Jiyong.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

 

 

“Yiheeeeee~~” I heard Bom teased. “Someone is too in love~”

“I’m not.” I hissed and keep my face straight.

“Ashooo~~ You can squeal anytime Dara. Don’t hold it, you might fart.” She muttered before she stuck her tongue out.

 

What the hell?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

 

“What the hell Bom?—”

“What the hell you face Dara—” she snapped and flick my nose.

“Yah!” I exclaimed as I touch my nose. “And for the record, that’s my line!” I added and stuck my tongue out.

 

Bom suddenly walk towards me, she held my shoulders and look into my eyes seriously.

 

Please note: seriously

 

“You just have to huff some air…” she started as she shows me how she inhale exaggeratedly.

“Yah! What are you doing Bom?” I glared as I removed her hold to my shoulders but she just hold it back.

“Follow me.” She said straight to my eyes.

 

“Inhale…” then she inhale. “then…

 

 

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” I was caught off guard when she squealed with her high-pitched voice, I thought my ears will start to bleed.

 

No I thought I will die.

 

It was like alien vs predators. YAHH!!!!!

 

“WHAT THE HELL PARK BOM?! Are you trying to destroy my eardrums?!” I snapped as I scratch my ear flaps.

“JUST.DO.IT.” She ordered with her deadly glare not minding what I just said.

 

Okay. She’s turning into Bominator. This is not good.

 

“Sandara Park…” she warned.

 

I just stare at her for a while – more like stare at her like she’s some kind of unknown creature. Well, she’s an unknown creature.

 

She just raised a brow then nod his head, telling me to go on.

 

“Bom—”

“Dara.” She snapped.

 

I look at my sides, a bit hesitant if I should run for my precious dear life or just do what she said.

 

Looking at her face I know that the first one will not work well. She will raise hell in this retreat house if I started running like a mad man away from him.

 

“Go on.” She insisted. “Inhale…”

 

Not following her, I just cleared my throat… Still hesitant about this whole thing but the mere action make Bom’s lip form to a smirk.

 

As I slowly inhale a gallon of air, Bom’s smirk slowly turns into a goofy grin.

 

 

As if on cue—

 

“Wait for it…” she readied—

 

As soon as our eyes met, I thought I felt my throat burst out of my neck as we both squeal to the highest level we could take.

 

“KYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“KYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“KYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“KYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

After squealing like centuries, Bom and I stopped as we slump down on to our bed and try to catch some air.

 

Not long, she immediately got up and shake the hell out of me.

 

“I.WANT.DETAILS.SANDARA.PARK!!!” She exclaimed as she continue to shake me.

 

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

“Coffee or Juice?” I asked Dara after we eat our breakfast.

“Err…” Of course she doesn’t want coffee or juice… she wants her chocolate milk. Tch. Such a kid.

 

“Here.” I said as I show her the chocolate drink I bought the other day before the retreat.

 

As soon as she saw the magnificent drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter