Faith

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyeong my dear readers :)

Wow we`re now 90+ hehe :3

I`m soooo happy! :D

Thank you to my new subscribers *smooch* I hope you`ll continue to love the story and will stay until the end :)

Of course, to my very loyal readers! Thank you for all the sweet comments and all THEE FEELS you`re sharing :)

ONE BIG HUG EVERYONE!!

So anyway, as a gift - I compose a chapter just now at work - YEAH BADASS! HAHAHAHA. Its kind of short... but it will build up the next chapter ;) So that`s why I`m very eager to post it now. HAHA. I hope you all enjoy ;)

 

Chapter 27 - Faith

 

DARA`S POV

Wednesday…

 

“BOMMIE-AHHHHHHH!!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as I saw her in front of our school bus.

 

I launch myself at her and hug her tight. “Yah I miss youuuu!” I whined like a child. “I didn’t know that I will feel such joy seeing you.” I mocked but she immediately spank my head. “Ow~”

“HA! Stop acting like you haven’t seen me in years! Hello? As if you didn’t see me the other day in the hospital.” She snickers. “Anyway, how was your leg?”

“It’s okay now.” I stated and show her my leg with the bandage. “It feels much better now, but Seunghyun asked me to keep the bandage first just to be sure—” As soon as I said Seunghyun’s name she immediately gave me the look. “Yah! Don’t give me that look.”

“What look?” she innocently asked as she raise a brow.

“Yah! Yah! That look, oh!” I pointed at her.

“Tch. But, Dara-ah~ I told you, you should—” Here she goes again~~ So before she could even explain I immediately cut her off.

“Deh deh. I know Umma I know~~” I hissed and roll my eyes at her.

“Yah! Who are you calling Umma??!!” she exclaimed.

 

But I didn’t answer her. I just started walking towards the assigned bus and mutter: “Aish. Why do I have this feeling that I’m talking to Seunghyun. Tch~” Bommie-Umma and Seunghyun-Appa. *devil’s laugh*

 

“Yah!! What are you saying?!” I heard Bom shouted as she try to catch up with me.

“Nothing~~” I sang and gave her my angelic smile.

“Aish. Sandara Park, stop smiling like that. I’m getting Goosebumps—”

“WHAT—”

“HEH. Stop talking, you’re too noisy.” She said and pushes me to get inside the bus.

 

~*~

 

After Bom & I settled our bags inside the cabin I immediately slump myself on the chair. Bom and I chose to sit on the far end of the bus – More space to lie down. Hehe.

 

“Aish. I’m sooo sleepy~”

“You’re always sleepy Dara.” I heard Bom said. But I didn’t answer. *yawn

 

When I saw Chaerin on her way inside I immediately call her attention. “Chaerin-ah! Here! Sit here!” I called as I wave her to come farther inside the bus.

 

After a few minutes our teacher started her last roll call for the attendance…

 

“Great! Thank goodness, I’m so happy that nobody is late.” Our assigned teacher said while eyeing me.

 

Tch. Hello? Just be thankful and get over it.

 

The bus was about to leave when we heard someone called:

 

“Seonsaeng-nim!”

 

On cue, students started to take a peek at the bus entrance.

 

It’s Seungri…

 

“Eh? Why is he here?” I heard Bom muttered. “The bus assigned to them just left.”

“Oh, Mr Lee what are you doing here? You’re not assigned in this bus—” My teacher started to explain.

“Joesonghabnida Seonsaeng-nim.” Seungri said as he bowed. “My friend and I was a little late for the assigned bus. Can we please ride here?” he pleaded with his panda face.

 

A friend?

Is it Jiyong?

 

I hope its Jiyong…

 

“Ermm… Fine, I guess we don’t have a choice and there’s a lot of space inside anyway—” Our teacher explain – but even before she finished Seungri pulled her to a hug.

“Kamsahabnida Seonsaeng-nim” he thanked our teacher repeatedly.

“Okay. Mr. Lee, just calm down okay?” Our teacher said as she try to get off their hug. “Just go inside, we need to leave now.”

 

After their talk I saw Seungri walking inside the bus, he keeps on looking ahead - as if he’s looking for us.

 

“Dara-noona!~~” he called with twinkling eyes as he rashly approach us.

 

Waaaait a minute. I don’t like that twinkling eyes of him ha.

 

“Anyeong noonas~~” he said when he relax besides us.

 

“Omigosh. They’re going to ride with us?”

“Omo. Omo.”

“Right! We’re so lucky~~” I heard few of my girl classmates mumured as they keep on staring at Seungri and the bus door.

 

Aish. Really? Is Seungri that handsome?

 

“Wait—” Bom snapped in panic. “Did you take a medicine already before you leave?”

“Huh?” I asked confused. “What medicine?”

“Duh? Bus? Dara? Hello?”

 

“Tch. Bom what is this? A charade?” I kidded.

“Argh! Dara! Hello? Are you kidding me? How could you forget? Bus plus Dara? Hello?”

“Bommie-ah… Could you stop with the one word clues—” But realizing something I suddenly stop.

 

.

 

I’m dead.

 

“Ay.. Yah. Where’s that hyung?” Seungri muttered as he stood from his seat and look towards the door. “YAH! HYUNG GET INSIDE! We’re leaving!”

 

 

DAESUNG’S POV

 

“Why are you sulking there hyung? You should’ve just join them when they planned to be late today—”

“I don’t want to.” He hissed. “That will be really obvious.”

“Pfft. So now, you’re having that long face of yours early this morning—”

“Shut Up Dae.” He snapped as he elbow my side.

 

We are currently inside the bus assigned to us – just the two of us.

And Seungri being the Seungri that he is suddenly wants to join the other bus. Telling us that Dara-noona is there. Pfft. If I know, he’s trying to score to someone on the same bus.

 

Aish. Maknae.

 

“It’s okay Jiyong. We’ll see them after 2 hours – just be patient.” I kidded.

“Dae!” he warned. “I told you to stop talking about it.”

“Right right. Mianhe hyung…”

 

We went quiet for a while… and its getting awkward. So I decided to ask him: “But seriously hyung… how do you handle it?” I asked.

“Handle what?”

“You know… that thing. Between you and her… and Seunghyun-hyung?” I said, quite uncertain with the words I used.

“Dae… It’s just them.” He sighed. “It’s just always them… I’m out of the picture, you see.” He explained.

“But—”

 

Flashback… (Continuation of Chapter 25)

 

“I know… Mianhe Dae…” He said as he turn his back at me. “But I’m still hoping…”

“Hyung.” I called when he’s about to start walking. “Stop this nonsense already.” Then he stopped walking so I decided to continue. “Stop hurting the two of them… Stop hurting yourself hyung…”

“I know what I’m doing Dae.”

“But hyung, you can’t do this. This is unfair for both of them.” I said and approach him.

 

“Just let me be Dae, I know what I’m doing—”

“Just let you? Hyung this is—”

“Trust me on this one Dae. This will help them both to comprehend their feelings for one another.” He said.

 

“I know they’re both opaque with their feelings, even though we – their friends or the  people around them knows what they feel for each other, still they’re not settling everything between the two of them. They’re both hard-headed because of their feelings and pride.”

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“Let’s not lead them on what they should do…”

 

 

“…and we will see it from there.”

 

End of Flashback…

 

I want to say that Dara-noona likes him too.

But… I sense that I don’t have the right to say those things to him…

 

 

Trust me on this one Dae.

 

Let’s not lead them on what they should do and we will see it from there.

 

You must be right hyung. I thought.

 

“Just… Just don’t think you’re alone on this one hyung. We got your back.”

“Thanks man.” He sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter