Chapter 35

Forever

Author’s POV:

 

The last event Luhan had planned for the trip was to visit a Therapy Resort. At the mention of that, everyone gave him an incredulous look. They weren’t that crazy were they? Luhan laughed at their faces. After an elongated and unnecessary explanation of what the resort was, everyone had a look of realization. Luhan had scheduled to visit a resort that offers water, oxygen and massage therapy. In short, a spa.

 

“You look quite radiant today…” Krystal eyed her sister with curiosity. “What’d you do while we were gone?” she rested her arms on top of the wall of the pool.

 

“You mean while you guys were busy raiding the arcade?” Jessica grinned. “I heard you guys broke a few machines.”

 

“Hey, blame Chanyeol. The guy was having a tempter tantrum from losing so much that he was wrecking the machine. You should’ve seen it. It was pretty hilarious.” Krystal nodded her head, giggling from the memory. “But, yep. Why do you look so…bright?” she placed her hand on Jessica’s cheek. “What’d you do while we were gone? A facial?”

 

Jessica laughed as Krystal pressed her palms on her cheek. “Not really.”

 

“A new face wash? I’m going to have to borrow that from you.” Krystal closely examined her face.

 

“Nope. Not really. I don’t think it’s something you could borrow, Soojung.” Jessica squished her cheeks in return.

 

“Then what is it? I want to have pretty skin like this.” Krystal started to pet Jessica’s cheeks weirdly.

 

“Mm…it’s a secret.” Jessica replied smartly, not wanting to reveal the fact that she only looked so radiant like this because she and Kris had their ‘fun’ this morning. “Maybe I’ll let you know when you reach a certain age.”

 

Krystal frowned. “Humph. Fine then.” She tried to move away but flinched and yelped. “Ow~” she whined and rubbed her back for the nth time since she entered the pool.

 

Jessica only grinned in amusement. Krystal definitely wasn’t at the age where she needed a water massage. The water jets in the pool were strong and every time Krystal walked by one, she would complain that it hurts. But the stubborn little Jung still decided to stay in the water because she wanted to be in the pool.

 

“Just stay in one place, Soojung.” Jessica instructed, waving her to come back.

 

“But it’s boring~” Krystal whined. “I want to move and play with everyone else!” she looked longingly at the rest of the members who were busily play fighting each other on the other side of the pool.

 

“The more you move, the more you get hurt.” Jessica sunk down until the water reached below her chin. She was enjoying the water massage much more than her younger sister, as she stood right in front of several water jets that were underwater.

 

“Ugh.” Krystal ended up staying in place, right next to Jessica. “At least you’re here.” She sighed.

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow at her. “What is that supposed to mean?”

 

“Nothing really. Just don’t leave me here or else I’ll be lonely and bored.” Krystal frowned. It only took the little Jung one minute before she tried to rid herself of boredom. “Hey, unnie, carry me.” She pulled Jessica in front of her and climbed onto her back.

 

“What are you doing, Soojung?” Jessica questioned, still letting her climb onto her back.

 

“Go!” Krystal pointed forward, thinking about using her sister as a human shield against the water jets. “Forward, unnie! Drop me off when you reach the middle, that way there wouldn’t be any jets hitting me.”

 

“What?” Jessica’s face contorted of confusion, still not quite understanding what her little sister was thinking. “I’m not going to carry you all the way there. It’s the same water, Krystal.”

 

“But –”

 

“NOONA!” Tao’s voice called out towards Jessica.

 

Right when Jessica glanced forward, she recoiled with a shriek. A ball was flying straight towards her face and she had no way of defending herself as she was holding onto Krystal with both arms.

 

“Oh my god!!” Krystal shouted, flinching and out of instinct, swung her arm out and swatted the ball away from Jessica’s face at the last second.

 

“Noona! Are you okay?!” Tao frantically tried his best to run over despite being in the water.

 

Seeing the whole scene, Kris literally stopped playing with Sehun, who was playfully climbing on his shoulders and dropped the maknae into the water without a care. The married man sped his way towards his wife, who was that close to being smacked in the face by a fast air ball.

 

“Noona! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know it was going to go towards you guys! I’m so sor– ” Tao was suddenly being drowned and completely sunk underwater.

 

Kris had run his way over and grabbed the panda by the hair and shoved his head completely underwater without warning. Knowing that the water was extremely hot since it’s a water massage therapy pool, Kris was giving Tao a lesson. With a quick thirty seconds, Kris let go of the boy’s head and dashed his way towards his wife. He figured he could continue the punishment later after he made sure Jessica was okay.

 

“Are you okay?” Kris cupped his wife’s face.

 

“I’m fine. It didn’t hit me anyways.” Jessica only gave him a grin before turning to the post-sunken Krystal beside her. “Are you okay, Soojung? I’m sorry I accidentally dropped you. I got scared.” She parted Krystal’s drenched hair out of her face.

 

Krystal spit the water out of as she swiped her face. “The water is hot!” all she could do is fan her reddened face. “Who threw that stupid ball?!” she exclaimed angrily, looking around for the culprit.

 

Tao, who was in the midst of gasping for air, widened his eyes. “Uh…” his face was filled with guilt.

 

“You?!” Krystal pointed an accusing finger at the panda, making Tao stutter and try to form an apology.

 

Grabbing the nearby ball, Krystal angrily glared at the panda before swinging the ball right towards Tao’s face. Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine. With no defense, Tao let the ball smack him straight in the face, letting him fall over and into the steaming hot water again. On a rage, Krystal stomped her way over to the boy, forgetting about the painful water jets that were hitting her.

 

“You could’ve ruined my unnie’s face!!” Krystal grasped onto Tao’s hair right when he popped back up from the water. “How does it feel to be dunked into this steaming hot water?!” she shoved his head underwater again. “You shouldn’t even be playing in here!” she let him rise from the water just so she could flick his head.

 

“I’m so–” Tao couldn’t even fully apologize before he was forced back into the water again. He really poked Krystal’s buttons.

 

“We should really stop her…” Kris watched in amusement as Krystal went on a rampage.

 

Suddenly, Tao splashed up a wave of water into Krystal’s face as payback. Wiping off her face, Krystal gave the panda a look of war. Grabbing the ball again, she chucked it at his face before swatting a handful of water into his eyes. Tao only frowned and rubbed his eyes before he used his arm strength and created a huge water wave.

 

At the little two-person water fight, the rest of the members found it fun and wanted to take part. In little to no time, water was being splashed around and a huge twenty-person water war was going on. With many dunking each other under the water and playing around childishly, Kris and Jessica eyed the situation.

 

“Yeah, maybe we shouldn’t interfere with that.” Kris reassessed the problem, not wanting to be attacked.

 

Jessica gave her husband a look. “I don’t think water fights are allowed here…” she thought about it. “It’s a spa, not a public pool.”

 


 

After having an eventful day at the spa, Luhan was pretty embarrassed. He probably would not step a foot back in Jeju for the next century. Luhan was just that embarrassed. All in short, all twenty of the members were kicked out of the spa for man-handling each other and causing a huge water mess for playing in the water therapy pool spa. Yes, only twenty of the members. Why only twenty? Let’s just say Kris and Jessica decided to pretend they didn’t know the members. Okay, maybe only Kris pretended while Jessica was confused and shocked at the whole situation to even say anything.

 

Thank goodness it was their last day in Jeju or who else would wonder what kind of crazy mess they would make.

 

With everyone packing up their stuff before they have dinner, it was chaotic as most of the members would run around complaining that they had their belongings stolen or missing when in reality, they just misplaced things. But of course, Kris and Jessica had their door shut to avoid all sorts of pandemonium.

 

“Wow. It is messy in here.” Chen, who was uninvited, shut the bedroom door behind him and flung himself on the bed. “I would’ve thought you guys would be more organized and clean, considering that noona is pretty responsible.” He eyed the room both Jessica and Kris shared.

 

“What are you doing here, Chen?” Kris popped up his head from under the bed, giving the troll a weird look.

 

“What are you doing there?” Chen retorted back, making a good point as to why Kris was under the bed.

 

Kris gave him a look before shaking his head and ducking back under the bed. “Whatever.”

 

Chen blinked obliviously. “But seriously though, what are you doing under there?” he didn’t receive a reply from Kris, even though he was sure his voice was loud enough that Kris had heard it. “Oh, I see how it is now. Don’t answer me. Ignore me. I guess so. I never did anything for you to even give me the cold shoulder. I mean I guess you can just suddenly ignore me and pretend that I’m not even here when I’m still talking to you. Just minding your own business while you crawl yourself under the bed like some sort of creeper.” His ramblings went on and on.

 

“Oh, hi Chen.” Jessica gave a casual grin as she walked in the room with a few articles of clothing in her hand.

 

“Hi noona!” Chen replied giddily before jumping on the bed. “What are you doing? Why is the room so messy? It’s like a tornado swept through in here. Clothes are everywhere! I bet Kris hyung is a careless and untidy person huh? I don’t know what happened. Back then he was a pretty clean guy. Maybe it’s because he got old.” Chen officially became a chatterbox.

 

“Which is why we’re actually packing and cleaning at the same time. I didn’t realize we made such a mess.” Jessica shrugged, neatly folding the clothes and placing them carefully in the suitcase.

 

Chen continued jumping up and down on the bed. “Yeah, even the bed sheets look terrible. Luhan should’ve ordered cleaning service.”

 

“CHEN STOP JUMPING ON THE BED!” Kris shouted from underneath the bed. “You’re going to kill me!”

 

Stopping in his actions, Chen glanced down from his position. “Oh~ Look who is finally talking to me now~”

 

“Just stop jumping!” Kris barked, ordering him. “I swear, if I die, I will come and haunt you every single day of your life!”

 

“Humph!” Chen only fell back and landed on the bed on his back and relaxed into the white sheets. “Who asked you to even crawl under the bed?”

 

“My wife.” Kris replied casually, still doing whatever he’s doing under the bed.

 

Chen looked up at Jessica. “Why’d you tell him to go under the bed? Oh I see, you don’t want to see his face anymore? Is that what it is? It’s not as handsome as it was when you first met him, huh? Yeah, I agree with you. It gets more and more ugly everyday you see him, right? It must to see him every single day, especially since he’s getting uglier.”

 

“Chen!” A small bumping sound was heard. “Ow~” Kris recoiled, having hit his head on the underside of the bed from seething anger. “Chen! You don’t even see me everyday! How could you even say that about me?”

 

“Well, I’ve seen you everyday for this whole week, so that counts.” Chen smartly defended. “And your face just gets more and more ugly.”

 

Jessica only raised her eyebrows at Chen, surprised at how fast he could ramble on. “Well, I got him to go under the bed because somehow, we got clothes and other stuff under it. So Kris is cleaning and also retrieving the clothes for me to pack.” She glanced under the bed to see if Kris was okay from his earlier bump. “And I also happen to think Kris looks more and more handsome with each passing day.” She grinned, always complimenting her husband.

 

“Well if you two managed to get clothing tossed all around this room, I’m sure it’s no surprise to have clothes under the bed too.” Chen noted. “I can’t believe it got this messy though. It’s like messy…taken to new heights. Super messy.” He gasped as an idea suddenly popped into his mind. “Hey! How’d you guys get it this messy? I should take tips! This’ll definitely be a great prank on Chanyeol!”

 

Kris snickered as he pulled himself out from under the bed with a bunch of clothing in his hands. “.” He waved around a piece of undergarment belonging to Jessica that he found under the bed.

 

“Kris!” Jessica’s jaw dropped before she smacked Kris in the arm and grabbing the articles of clothing out of his hands. Her face was slowly turning red due to embarrassment.

 

“Okay, ew. Too much information.” Chen held out his hand, not wanting to hear more. “I now understand why Yixing and Tao moved to sleep in the living room. Only your lead pipe of a can cause all this mess. But I congratulate you. You’re living up to the abilities of your power.”

 

Kris only laughed at Chen’s weird ways of thinking. “I condone your words of praise for my junior.”

 

“I still don’t excuse you for the fact that you’re actually ruining people’s ears. Like seriously, Tao is really scarred for life.” Chen shook his head. “Poor kid is scared to even listen to his mp3 player anymore.” He sighed. “You need to learn how to control that…thing…that monster down there. It’s like you’re sticking that in noona everywhere you guys go!”

 

Jessica hung her head low in embarrassment. Have they really forgotten that she was in the room? She could feel the flaming heat that flushed up her entire face. She didn’t realize she was that loud. Ugh, this is Kris’ fault.

 

“Really now?” Kris had on an unamused face.

 

“Yup! I wouldn’t even want to get near you guys whenever we have a next vacation. Who knows what you two have tainted? Oh god! Did you guys do it on the dining table outside?! Oh my god! We eat on there!!” Chen gagged to create a dramatic effect.

 

“No, we didn’t.” Kris stood up and gave him a bored look. “But we did on this bed more than you think.”

 

Chen’s eyes widened in the size of golf balls and his expression looked like he was going to puke any time now. “OH MY GOD!!!” he shrieked like a girl and immediately jumped off the bed with extreme athleticism. “EW! EW! EW! EW!” he dusted himself off and shivered. “I WAS LAYING ON THERE TOO! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” he flailed his arms around as if he was a drama queen.

 

Kris shrugged casually. “I thought you knew. You already knew about Yixing and Tao hearing us.”

 

“EW!” Chen shouted before running into their in-suite bathroom to clean his body of any gross germs he could’ve possibly acquired from lying on their bed.

 

“I wouldn’t go in there if I were you.” Kris spoke up, giving him a glimpse as to what they did in the bathroom as well.

 

“OH MY GOD! THIS IS GROSS! YOU GUYS JUST DO IT ANYWHERE!” Chen stormed out of the bathroom with heightened disgust. “STOP STICKING YOUR IN NOONA EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!” he yelled as he ran out of the room, letting a few members that were around the room hear.

 

“Make sure you shower fast! We’re heading out to dinner soon!” Kris shouted after him.

 

“WHO NEEDS DINNER WHEN MY LUNCH IS ALREADY BACKING UP?!” Chen shoved Minseok out of the way to claim the bathroom first.



{Author's Note}: I don't even know what I'm writing guys. LOL. So school starts again tomorrow...sigh. Updates will be like how they were back then where it's like one or two updates per week.

Thank you to my 100th and 101st upvoters! ^^
sweet-ikah
melitong
 

-insert trumpet fanfare noises- I've reached 101 upvoters! Yaaay!! ^^ Thank you to those who upvoted! I'm glad that you all enjoyed my fic and with only 35 chapters into it, I've reached over 200 subscribers and now I've reached over 100 upvotes! I'm beyond grateful to those who read my story and looked forward to my updates! I hope you all continuing supporting me and this fanfic and I promise to continue to improve my writing! ^^ Lemme just give all of you guys hugs~ :3 

heart I love you guys~ Thank you! ^^ 

-wivonne