Chapter 30

Forever

Author’s POV:

 

Sipping on a juice box, Jessica freely roamed back into the bedroom. Kris had willingly decided to be the one to pack their suitcase for the trip. They were to meet at the airport in an hour or so, instructed by Luhan. It was no surprise that Kris would be leisurely getting their things together now, being the laid-back, relaxed type of guy.

 

A sweet smile appeared on Jessica’s lips when she saw that Kris was actually getting her items to pack first. Sitting in front of Jessica’s vanity table, Kris had a hard, concentrated look on his face as he was focused on Jessica’s cosmetics. It was obvious that he was having a hard time, judging that he was trying to figure out which product did what. Knowing every little detail about Jessica, he had thought he would know what Jessica would use. Clearly, he was not up to par in the cosmetic division.

 

“Why don’t I do this and you can start packing everything else?” Jessica gave him a grateful look, although she was clearly amused with his failure. “Thank you for trying though.”

 

A huge sigh of relief exasperated from Kris’ lips, happy to get away from the confusing cosmetics. “Thanks.” He perked up more joyfully than he intended to sound, as he placed the foreign items in his hands down onto the white table.

 

Seeing Jessica place her little carton of juice down, Kris quickly took a sip before getting up and walking into their shared closet. Deciding to go for the inner wear, Kris headed for the drawers. Grabbing a few sets of his boxer briefs and such, he then opened up the drawer that Jessica occupies. Seeing an abundance of lacy material, Kris knew he opened the correct drawer that held all of his wife’s more intimate apparel.

 

Deciding to take advantage of the situation, Kris smirked with intention. Practically going through each material, the husband satisfyingly chose which ones he personally preferred and liked. With the mentality of doing something suggestive while on their vacation, he knew there was no purpose of picking out specific undergarments for Jessica when he was going to remove them off of her anyways, but Kris enjoyed seeing his wife in something attractive and physically pleasing to the eye before it happens.

 

“We need to leave the house soon, babe.” Jessica reminded Kris as he walked out of the closet with their undergarments. “I wouldn’t want Luhan to get angry.” She spoke, as she was finishing packing her cosmetics and both of theirs facial and cleansing needs.

 

“Don’t worry. We’ll make it.” Kris replied, placing their clothing into the luggage neatly. “I’ll make sure that we don’t get a pissy Luhan during the trip.” He sounded more than serious and grabbed the cosmetic pouch that Jessica handed him.

 

Jessica hummed, knowing that she wouldn’t necessarily want a frantic, diva-like Luhan during the entire trip. “I’ll go get changed first.” She sauntered into the closet with Kris following after her to get the rest of their clothing for the trip.

 

Minding his own business and first grabbing from his side of the closet, Kris slung his clothing over his forearm. Turning around to face Jessica’s side for the purpose to get her clothes, Kris only stood in place to watch. His eyes were glued onto his wife, who was in the midst of taking off her shirt. Having his teeth latch onto his lower lip, Kris couldn’t help but to eye Jessica’s beautiful revealing porcelain skin that compared well with her white set of undergarments.

 

Scanning her wardrobe, Jessica was in deep contemplation about what she should wear to Jeju. Of course, the weather would be exceptional and sunny. Suddenly feeling an arm wrap around her hips, Jessica snuggled into the warmth of Kris’ body behind her. Seeming that Kris was right here with her, she figured he could possibly shed some light as to what she should wear.

 

“What should I wear?” she asked, trailing her hand over the material of her dresses.

 

Kris only responded with his lips, which came into contact with her bare shoulder. Sensually trailing kisses towards her neck and collarbone, Kris only gave a hum for an answer, as he was too bothered to even care about what to wear at the moment. Seeing his wife so attractive made it irresistible for him not to touch her.

 

“Kris…” she leaned her neck away in attempt to stop him. “Now’s not the time for this…” Jessica tried dodging his continuous kisses, as her husband never listened. “We have to be at the airport soon – Kris.” she caught his hand before he could reach for her chest area. “Let’s just do this another time.” Jessica tried to reason with him and gave him a light push to get him off.

 

Not using enough force, Kris barely even moved, but in regards to her actions, he stopped for a moment. “I think the white dress would look nice.” He finally gave an actual answer, nodding to the white summer dress hung off to the right.

 

Jessica gladly took the dress off the hanger and held it in front of her as she turned around. “This one?” she grinned happily, earning a nod from him.

 

“Everything looks beautiful on you.” Kris smiled, wrapping his arms around her and kissed her.

 

Meshing their plush lips together, Kris figured he could continue his lip work from before. When he felt Jessica about to pull away, he deepened their kiss, catching her off guard. Kris swiped his tongue over her pink lips. It wasn’t long until Jessica had to gasp for air, letting him slip his hot tongue inside . Momentarily distracted, Jessica didn’t realize that she had let her guard down until Kris started to roam his hands all over her body.

 

“We’re going to be late.” Jessica pulled away, trying to recollect herself again.

 

Kris gave a simple hum and only continued his doings. His hot lips had a mind of it’s own and claimed Jessica’s pink lips again. Seeing that Jessica barely responded to his kisses, he trailed across her cheek, making way towards her neck again.

 

“I don’t want Luhan getting mad. We might even miss our flight.” Jessica voiced out her worries. “Let’s get going, Kris.” She tried not to become fazed by his intoxicating kisses. “Kris.” She tried to catch his attention.

 

“It’s okay.” Kris replied half-heartedly. “We’re meeting all together an hour before the actual flight.” His lips never stopped working on her smooth neck, ravishing her silky skin.

 

Feeling his cool hands trail all around her body, Jessica was trying hard to resist Kris’ persuasion. As his hands reached her back, she was fully concentrated on his spellbinding wet kisses behind her ear. Her fingernails grazed against his chest when she felt him nipping at her earlobe, making her receive riveting goose bumps around her body. Grabbing her bottom, Kris pushed her hips together, smirking at how they pressed against each other.

 

Being pulled into Kris made Jessica snap back into reality. “Okay, Kris. No. We have to get going. We still need to pack.” She stepped back, trying her best to sound authoritive.

 

“Fine, fine…just a few more kisses.” Kris quickly resorted, pulling her back and pinned their foreheads together.

 

Attaching their lips together again, he knew Jessica had agreed, seeing that she didn’t refuse at all. Having her respond to their kisses let Kris know she was slowly letting her guard down. Kris held her hips and brought them closer to his, wanting their distance to narrow down to the point where they don’t have any space between them. Jessica’s breathing was getting hitched, almost gasping for air against Kris’ lips. The sound of her airy breaths only caught Kris’ attention, making his intentions change.

 

Rubbing circles on her hips with his thumb, he also distracted her with the collision of their tongues, which made Jessica let out an airy whimper at the close contact. Feeling the heat rise between both of them, Kris was excited to get more intimate. He just knew Jessica was going to give in. Wanting to hurry things along due to their limited time, Kris’ hand reached for the hem of her underwear. Tracing the fabric, Kris took a minute to admire the lacy fabric before he slipped his hand into her .

 

Jessica felt the invasion of his fingers, “Kris!” she jolted, resorting in a whole body jerk, swinging her knee up before she pulled away from him.

 

Kris only stood there for a quick second in silence with wide eyes before letting out a gingerly groaned. His body slouched, hunching over as his hands clenched into fists before shielding them over his crotch area. “Oh…my god…” he tried to take slow deep breaths to relieve his immense pain.

 

It took a minute for Jessica to register what was happening and reflect back on what she had done. “Kris!” she frantically called, completely worried. “Are you okay? I’m sorry, baby!” she cupped his face, concerned. “It was a body reflex! I didn’t mean to knee you!”

 

Kris had his eyes shut, charily nodding his head. He didn’t think Jessica’s defensive attacks would hurt so much. But then again, it was his most vulnerable part of his body being hit. Never would he think his wife would actually hit the symbol of his pride. At least not that painfully. Jessica kneed him pretty hard.

 

“Baby, I’m sorry!” Jessica frowned apologetically, not knowing what to do. “Do you want to sit down? Should we ice it? What do we do? I’m sorry!” Seeing her husband this vulnerable was concerning her, especially since she didn’t know how to fix it.

 

Letting out a strained breath, Kris hoarsely breathed in again in attempt to relieve the pain. Nodding his head towards the bedroom, he signaled Jessica that he wanted to sit down. Teetering himself very cautiously, Kris could barely move an inch from the pain. Jessica saw his trouble and quickly got herself dressed before helping him walk out from the closet. Slowly letting Kris set down onto the bed, Jessica rushed downstairs to get some sort of ice for him.

 

Realizing that since they were going on vacation, Jessica hasn’t gone grocery shopping. The fridge was practically empty with the exception of a few things in the freezer. Grabbing a plastic bag, Jessica filled it with ice cubes before tying the bag shut. Hurrying back up, she saw that Kris had managed to sit up on the bed although his hand was still clutching his pride and joy.

 

“Here, hopefully this will help.” Jessica handed him the bag of ice.

 

Kris more than gladly took the bag of ice from her and immediately shoved it in between his legs, finding instant relief. “Yeah…this is better.” He sighed.

 

Jessica pouted. “I’m sorry.” She leaned down only to have Kris give her a forgiving peck to her pouty pink lips.

 

“It’s okay, baby.” Kris scrunched up his face before adjusting the ice pack. “Things happen. I guess I shouldn’t have done it when you told me not to. I wouldn’t have done so if I knew my pride and joy would be at stake.” He grunted, still waiting for the pain to subside. “Just think about all the possible Kris juniors that were hurt.”

 

“Sorry.” Jessica gave him an apologetic kiss. “I hope it feels better.” She patted the ice pack, making Kris inhale a sharp intake of breath. “Oh, sorry. Did that hurt?” Kris nodded his head gingerly. “I’ll go hurry and pack our things.”

 


 

“Are you sure you don’t need this anymore?” Jessica raised the bag of ice in her hand.

 

Kris shook his head as he effortlessly lifted their suitcase out from the trunk of the car. “I’m fine now. I can do without it anymore.” He shut the trunk before locking the car. “Let’s go.”

 

The two dropped off their car keys at the booth before making it out of the car park and into the airport. Jessica made sure to toss the bag of ice into the trash before walking inside. Kris had iced himself the entire time even till the point where they parked their car. He was sure he was better now and thanked the heavens that he didn’t need to use that ice pack in front of everyone else. It would be a total embarrassment.

 

“Hey! Over here!!” The two heard Luhan’s voice, noticing his waving arms as well, before trudging towards him. “As expected, you two are on time!” he beamed ecstatically.

 

Sehun produced a long drawn out yawn, as he was lying down on the seats. “Hi hyung, noona.” He sleepily groaned, obviously tired and exhausted.

 

The couple gave Sehun a weird look before glancing at Luhan. “Don’t ask.” The deer simply answered. “You guys could check in first if you’d like. Sehun and I already did. We’re just waiting for the others.”

 

“Alright then. We’ll meet you back here in a bit.” Jessica replied as Kris picked up the suitcase.

 

“Hope Luhan got us good flight tickets.” Kris said as they got in line at the check-in. “I’m not about to sit an hour with cramped legs.”

 

Jessica looked up at him. “One hour isn’t that bad. I wouldn’t blame Luhan though. It was stressful planning a vacation for twenty-two.”

 

“Oh right, where’s the baby Jung?” Kris remembered that his sister-in-law would be going on this trip as well.

 

“Fany said she’d pick her up since she’s closer. Hopefully they’ll come in soon.” Jessica worriedly glanced in the direction of the entrance of the airport.

 

Kris wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. “I’m sure she’ll come in soon. Fany and Kai are responsible enough.” He faced their bodies forward. “Why is this line taking so long?”

 

“Probably some troubles with the machines.” Jessica noted the difficulties people are facing at the check-in machines. “Do you have your passport?” she wanted to double-check everything.

 

“Right here.” Kris patted his carry-on bag that was hanging on a strap that was slung onto his shoulder.

 

Jessica quickly ped the bag and took out his passport before they both moved up the line in a slow procession. “I wonder what Luhan has planned for us when we get there.”

 

“We’ll see when we get there. Being the bossy guy he is and judging from the amount we had to pitch in, I’m sure it’s up to our expectations.” Kris leaned forward and placed a kiss onto her cheek. “We’ll definitely get to have fun though.”

 

“I’m excited to go on this vacation–”

 

“With me? Yes. I know.” Kris smugly butted in, making the both of them chortle in smiles and laughter.

 

“Of course.” Jessica replied wittily before leaning up and capturing their lips together.

 

“Unnie, I can handle it! I’m not a baby anymore!” Krystal’s voice could be heard approaching.

 

Kris crooked an eyebrow. “There’s the little brat.” He commented as he and Jessica turned around.

 

“No, it’s okay! I got it for you, Stal! Don’t worry about it!” Tiffany patted Krystal by the head, carrying the younger’s baggage in her hand.

 

“…Okay~” Krystal ended up skipping off quite happily after a half second contemplation. “Oh, unnie~!!” the baby Jung spotted her older sister and rushed in for a bone crushing hug.

 

Jessica stumbled back at the big bear hug, but regained her composure. “Hi Soojung~” the older encircled her in a reciprocating embrace, as well as planting a sisterly kiss on the younger’s cheek.

 

“Unnie, did you know that Kai’s driving is crazy? I could’ve died. I don’t know how Fany unnie does it.” Krystal shook her head, before attacking Kris from behind. Kai only blinked with a frown at the comment.

 

“Yeah, where did you–oh my god!” Kris flinched at the sudden weight that was being put on his back, having to stop in the middle of a conversation with Kai. “Okay. You could’ve told me beforehand.” He had an unamused face as Krystal forced him to give her a piggyback ride.

 

“What’s the fun in being predictable?” Krystal questioned, wrapping an arm around Kris’ neck, as if she were to hold him as hostage. “Precede further in line, peasant!” she ordered him.

 

Kris gave her a blunt face. “You’re going to kill me one day.” He commented, adjusting the tightness of her arm around his neck before following behind Jessica to go further up the line. “And I’m not a peasant.” He reached his hand up and flicked the younger’s forehead.

 

Krystal recoiled in pain. “Hey~ That actually hurt!” she rubbed her reddening forehead. “But you moved forward! You reacted to my comment, so you’re a peasant.” She revealed her train of thought.

 

“No.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“No.”

 

“Yes, you are.”

 

“No, I’m not.”

 

“Yes, you are.”

 

“No. I. Am. Not.” Kris stated slowly, before prying her choking arms off of his neck and letting her hop back onto the floor.

 

Krystal shrugged with disinterest. “Whatever. Peasant.”

 

Kris gave a short glare towards her way before turning around to Jessica who was busy conversing with Kai and Tiffany. “Do you see this, babe? Your sister is harassing me.” He held onto Jessica by the hips, giving Krystal a frown.

 


 

“HEY! YOU STUPID TWATS! LISTEN TO ME!” Luhan stood on a bench, shouting at the mass of people whom he called best friends.

 

Kris looked around the airport and noticed that they were garnering unwanted stares and attention. Out of embarrassment, he slipped his sunglasses on, acting as if he didn’t know any of the people around him, except of course, Jessica.

 

“HEY! LISTEN–” Luhan stopped short when something was thrown at his face. A gum wrapper to be precise. “WHO JUST THREW THAT AT MY FACE?!” he rumbled.

 

“Everybody listen up!” Kris barely tried to raise his voice and garnered everyone’s attention within seconds.

 

Luhan glanced down at a nonchalant Kris with thankfulness. “Okay! So I have planned a bus for us to take to the hotel. Obviously, I’ll be sitting in front, so if you guys decide it’d be funny if you take my seat, this beautiful deer will give you a well-deserved slap in the face. When we get into the bus, I’ll talk more about hotel rooming and even pass out our itinerary for the week!”

 

Kris shrugged. Seems easy enough for twenty-two people to do. Grabbing their shared luggage, Kris trailed next to Jessica as she had safely pocketed their passports and belongings. Waiting outside on the sidewalk for the bus to appear, everyone soaked in the warm sunlight. Once a big bus appeared, everyone started to bustle around in a rushing manner. Jessica’s eyes widen while Kris only rolled his eyes at the pushing and shoving everyone was doing just to get into the bus first.

 

“Move!”

 

“Hey! Get in line!”

 

“I want to go in first! Move!”

 

“I want to pick my seat first! No fair!”

 

Luhan ended up smacking everyone away from the crammed door of the bus. “NO, I’LL GO IN FIRST.” He flicked a stray strand of hair away from his eyes before strutting into the bus, knowing that he solved that problem easily.

 

“…I call first dibs to sit next to Kyungsoo!” Suho shouted all of the sudden.

 

“No!” Lay suddenly pushed the older away and grabbed Kyungsoo before rushing into the bus, leaving Suho to stand there like an idiot.

 

“Excuse me~” Sooyoung and Yuri waved their hand, wanting Suho to move so they could go in. “Back of the line, you loner.” They jokingly .

 

“Minseok, do you want to sit with me?” Suho gave hopeful eyes when he saw that Minseok was the only one who was missing a partner to sit with.

 

“Actually, I’m sitting with Chanyeol.” Minseok pointed to the happy virus, who was having trouble shoving his luggage into the bus storage on the outside. “You could ask Tao, I don’t think he’s sitting with anyone.”

 

Suho’s crushed hopes turned opposite at the mention. “I’ll ask Taozi then!” he quickly waved Minseok off. “Tao~~” the elder skipped towards the panda.

 

“No, hyung. I’m not going to sit with you!” Tao already knew his antics. “I want to sit with Krystal!” he pointed to Krystal who was forcing Kris to put her luggage into the storage neatly. “We already agreed to be seating partners. You can’t join us. Just sit by yourself. It’s not that bad.”

 

Suho’s lips formed an ugly frown. “…Tao…my little Taozi has left me…”

 

“Ew, hyung. No. I was never yours. I was technically Kris hyung’s.” Tao’s expression contorted into disgust. “You might not want to frown, hyung. It’s really ugly.” He pats his back before skipping into the bus to save a seat for Krystal and himself.

 

“Chanyeol, I don’t think that will fit there. It’ll be better off if you put it here.” Jessica gestured to the second storage section of the bus.

 

Chanyeol just waved his hands in denial. “Don’t worry about it, noona! It’s just Minseok-hyung’s stuff! I can handle it.”

 

Jessica looked at him with doubt. “Yeol, it won’t fit. Just put it here. It’s okay, our luggage is here too.” She glanced back to see Kris slide their baggage into the storage with ease.

 

“No~~” Chanyeol dismissed the idea. “It’s no big deal!” he kept using his whole body to ram Minseok’s luggage into the already full storage.

 

“You’re going to jam the storage.” Kris shook his head before grabbing the baggage from Chanyeol and tossed it into the other compartment. “Easy as that, Chanyeol. I don’t know why you like making life so hard.”

 

Chanyeol pouted. “I choose to live life the hard way!!” he shouted before running off into the bus.

 

“Kris, do you think we should move some of these to the other compartment?” Jessica pointed out the crammed storage space that Chanyeol and the others had stuck their luggage into.

 

“Nah, it’s okay. It’s their fault if it gets stuck.” Kris shrugged, shutting the first compartment that held less baggage. Jessica gave him a look. “It’ll be fine. It’s not crossing the line is it?” he pointed out that capacity line inside the storage, bringing it to attention for Jessica.

 

Waiting for Kris to shut both compartments, Jessica then headed up the bus first with him following behind. Going up the steps of the charter bus, Kris naturally reached forward to caress Jessica’s behind out of habit. Right when they reached the top of the short amount of stairs, the two scanned the left over seats. Kris guided Jessica forward, his hand still on her , as they trailed down the slim aisle.

 

Once they took their seats together with Jessica in the seat next to the window, a lonely figure trailed their way. “Can I sit with you guys? Yeah? Okay.” Suho didn’t even wait for an answer from the couple and sat down in the seat in front of them.

 

“Uh, no.” Kris replied, even if the other had already sat down. Jessica gave him a sympathetic look, telling him to let the lonely Suho stay. “Fine, stay. Whatever.”

 

“So, how’s it going guys?” Suho decided to swing his seat down, crushing Kris’ legs even more than they already were due to the small space between each aisle seats. “Oh sorry, Kris. They’re not that badly cramped right? Yeah. So Jessica, how’s married life with Kris?”

 

Jessica was going to kindly reply until Kris lifted the lever on Suho’s chair, making his seat fling right back up to it’s original position, smacking Suho’s face along the way. Jessica’s mouth hung agape in concern as Suho held his nose in pain. Kris only snorted in humor, thinking that he deserved it.

 

“That’s what you get for cramping up my legs.” Kris explained his actions. “The spaces between these seats are ridiculously small.” He complained, hating the small amount of room for his legs.

 

“LISTEN UP LOSERS~!!” Luhan’s voice suddenly bursted through the speakers, as he spoke through the microphone at the front of the bus. “WE’RE HEADING TO THE HOTEL NOW, SO BE GOOD LITTLE DELINQUENTS AND CALMLY WAIT IN THE LOBBY WHILE I GET THE ROOM KEY, GOT IT?!” Another gum wrapper flew in the air, hitting Luhan squarely in the face. The deer scrunched up his lips in a frown, looking as if he was firing up with anger again. “WHO THREW THAT?!”

 

“STOP YELLING!” A voice shouted. “…It’s not good for your stress level!” they added in after their command. It was obvious that Seohyun had said that.

 

“Hey, why are you the only one who gets a room key? Where will we stay?” Taeyeon asked, Baekhyun shouting a ‘yeah!’ in agreement right next to her.

 

A short giggle was heard before another gum wrapper was shot at Luhan’s face. “OH MY GOD, YIXING. I SWEAR, I WILL KILL YOU.” Luhan lost his temper and shouted at the unicorn for throwing trash at his face constantly throughout the day.

 

“Just let us know where we’ll stay!!”

 

“Jesus! You’re taking forever! Just get to the point!”

 

Luhan huffed and was about to retaliate until Sehun came up and took the microphone from him and let him cool off. “Lulu got us a penthouse! So we’ll all basically be staying in a house with a bunch of rooms! There’s a living room, a kitchen and many rooms! Everyone has to room with at least one person though!”

 

Cheers were being shared throughout the bus. Jessica and Suho were even happy about it and shared a high-five, glad to have everyone all situated together. Kris only sat there and groaned at the situation. No. Just no.

 

Kris had thought Luhan would get everyone separate rooms for this vacation. Ugh. No! To think he was to have complete privacy with Jessica over the week on this trip! Everything he planned on doing in the discretion of their own private hotel room had shattered to pieces.

 

This vacation is already starting out great, Kris thought. Just great.

 



{Author's Note}: Okay, wasn't necessarily the vacation, but the prelude to it. Hope you guys enjoyed. Leave a comment!!

Thank you to JJ_SONE_FOREVER for making me this wonderful poster! :) I love it! 

If anyone else would like to design a poster for this fic for fun, I'd love to see it! Just PM me for submissions and I'll definitely use them for the upcoming chapters! ^^