Chapter 33

Forever

Author's POV:

 

Lips trailed the back of her neck, awakening her. Jessica took in a breath and rolled over as she stretched. Her face cringed as the sunlight hit her face. Kris’ pair of plush lips came in contact with her again, placing butterfly kisses over her temple and cheeks. A grin appeared on her face as she still had her eyes shut. Kris tightened his arm around her bare body, just in time that Jessica started to stretch herself again before wrapping her arms around his neck and snuggling with him.

 

“You’re such a cat.” Kris hummed contently. “Jessicat.”

 

“If I’m a cat, then you’re a koala slash angry bird.” Jessica replied.

 

“Koala slash angry bird?” Kris reiterated with amusement.

 

Jessica nodded her head as she ruffled his hair. “A hybrid, I suppose. Koala Kris? But you’re still my angry bird. My stupid angry bird.”

 

“Whatever suits your fancy, baby.” Kris leaned in for a kiss.

 

A subtle peck turned into butterfly kisses, Jessica’s favorite. Placing fluttery kisses on her pink irresistible lips, Kris would never fail to make her smile and giggle. As if it were a replay from last night, Kris had himself hovering over Jessica with their lips touching each other ever so slightly. Laughs and small chuckles would warmly bubble in the room. Kris’ fingers expertly lingered over his wife’s waist before he started to tickle her. More of Jessica’s hearty giggles were heard, which never failed to make Kris smile.

 

“Kris…” Jessica couldn’t contain her laughter, causing her to become out of breath and unable to tell him to stop. “Kris…ehe~”

 

Being extra mischievous, the husband paused for a moment and let Jessica’s catch her breath. Just when she least expected it, he jittered his fingers again, catching her off guard.

 

“Kris~!” Jessica squealed at the suddenness, squirming and thrashing, causing the bed to ricochet against the wall.

 

Suddenly, a loud bang sounded through the room, causing the couple to flinch. Both Kris and Jessica looked at each other with wide eyes. What exactly was that sound? Several more harsh poundings thudded into the room.

 

“Just shut up!!” A muffled voice sounded out, seeming to come from next door.

 

Kris furrowed his eyebrows for a second before hitting the wall above their bed. A bang sounded back in response. Kris hit the wall again several times. This time the recipient became annoyed and started to bang on the wall repeatedly until Kris stopped, which he did.

 

“This is ridiculous…” Kris exasperated, shocked at how thin these walls actually are. “They need to work on the architecting here.”

 

Jessica, who witnessed the whole situation, only buried herself underneath the duvet with complete embarrassment and a reddened face after remembering what had happened last night. Everyone next door must've heard. Oh no.

 


 

“Breakfast is ready!” Jessica announced from the kitchen to the few members who were actually awake and lounging around in the living room. “Could you get everyone?” she didn’t ask anyone in particular, but a few of them actually followed orders.

 

Kris only strolled over towards the kitchen first at the announcement his wife made, as expected. “What’s for breakfast?”

 

“Pancakes, hash browns and eggs.” Jessica labeled out, pointing towards the many plates she prepared along with Kyungsoo.

 

“That’s it?” Kris eyed the kitchen curiously.

 

“There’s only so much you can buy at a convenience store.” Kyungsoo shrugged, as he did the morning grocery shopping, being one of the few early risers. “There’s orange juice and milk if that makes anything better.” He pointed to the fridge with his spatula.

 

Kris eyed the stainless steel fridge that was decorated with a ton of stuck on orange styrofoam darts. “Who designed the refrigerator?” he mused, getting up and plucking a dart off.

 

“A few of the kiddos who were playing with toy guns last night before bed.” Kyungsoo sighed, going back to cooking the pancakes. “They stayed up really late and I barely got any sleep. They were really loud each time they got someone shot.”

 

“Morning!!” Baekhyun pranced by and got a hit by the stray dart Kris threw at him, making him frown. “Good morning to you too!” he perked up and started to skip towards the dining table.

 

“Weird. Someone is extremely peppy today.” Kris pointed out.

 

Little by little, everyone started to happily file in and seat themselves at the dining table after greeting each other. It seemed that everyone was recharged after a nights sleep and was more than ready to start their second day at this vacation. It was what it seemed, until two specific people dragged their feet out into the room. Yixing and Tao looked as if they both had a huge dark cloud hanging over them, as they slowly made their way over after everyone settled into the table.

 

“What’s up with you guys?” Taeyeon questioned.

 

“Yeah, you guys look like you’ve been run over by a truck.” Krystal commented, eying them carefully as Tao took a seat next to her.

 

“Did you two see a ghost last night?” Chanyeol joked, seeing that they looked lifeless.

 

“What happened?” Hyoyeon eyed them closely with concern, as Yixing face planted onto the table.

 

Tao only stared blankly at nothing as he sat there, looking as if he’s been scarred for life, which he is. On the other hand, Yixing was more on the grumpy side, unhappy that his sleep was sparse.

 

Yixing lifted his head up slowly, his eye twitching. “You guys want to know what happened?” he growled. “Do you really want to know?

 

“Sure.” Came the unanimous reply from everyone else.

 

“Tao and I were unable to sleep. I’m grumpy. Tao is scarred for life. We both only got a couple hours of sleep.” Yixing’s dark eye circles were apparent.

 

“Why? What happened?” Seohyun spoke up. “There must be a reason why you two weren’t able to sleep. Everyone else slept fine.”

 

Jessica unknowingly clenched onto her fork tightly. She has a deep feeling that she and Kris may be the cause of the two’s sleepless night. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no~ Jessica just wanted to crawl into a hole right now and stay there. How embarrassing this is going to be.

 

“That’s because your rooms aren’t next to Kris and Jessica’s bedroom.” Yixing grumpily hissed.

 

Everyone just merely blinked at him. “What? What’s wrong with that?”

 

“Kris has trouble keeping his freaking lead pipe of a in his pants!” Yixing exclaimed, causing Jessica to turn beet red and hold her head down. “I swear, for Christmas, I’m getting you a muffler or something. For the sake of you and Jessica, Kris.” He simply glared at Kris, who didn’t seem that affected by his words.

 

“AHA! WE TOLD YOU IT WAS PRACTICALLY A LEAD PIPE!” Luhan and Sehun cheered with an unwelcomed presence.

 

“Okay, yeah. This is all too much information.” Sooyoung was practically choking hard on her food.

 

“At least you have some gag reflexes.” Chen sniggered, starting some dirty jokes.

 

“Oh my god, you’re such a jerk!” Sooyoung threw a fork at him, hoping that it’ll at least stab him somewhat.

 

“I thought we established that fact that you guys are all to miniscule to compare with me.” Kris said as a matter of fact, taking pride in his size. “I understand that you all are jealous, but that’s okay. There’s someone out there that will love you no matter what size you are.”

 

“I’m not sure if we’re being offended or not…” Suho sat there thinking after that comment Kris made.

 

“Taetae~ You love me for what I am right?” Baekhyun was somewhat uplifted by Kris’ deep speech and immediately embraced Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon gaped at him. “You are not referring to your package, are you Baekie?”

 

“Well since you love me, you should love all of me.” Baekhyun blinked with expectation. “You love me right?”

 

Taeyeon sighed in defeat, knowing what she was agreeing to. “Yes, I do love you, Bacon.”

 

Baekhyun gasped loudly. “Hyung! It worked! Taetae loves me, no matter what size I am! You’re such a genius hyung! I have hope for others who are my size!!” he gave Kris a thumb up, to which Kris nodded in acceptance.

 

“Tiff…” Kai caught his girlfriend’s attention. “What do you think about–”

 

“Kai, don’t even go there.” Tiffany didn’t want to talk about male privates.

 

Kai looked dejected. “What’s wrong with me and my junior?”

 

Tiffany suddenly felt sorry for making him feel so unimportant. “Well, it’s not that. There’s nothing wrong, seriously. Well, not that I know of…”

 

“Oh, there’s nothing wrong with little Jongin.” Kai nodded his head satisfactorily.

 

Tiffany stared at her boyfriend with wide eyes. “You named your…thing?!”

 

“Lulu, what is supposed to be the right size?” Sehun blinked, not knowing whether or not he was fit to be categorized as good. “I’m not as big as Kris hyung.”

 

“Hunnie, no one is as big as Kris.” Luhan scoffed, waving his hand. “It’s okay, I think you’re a good size, Hunnie. You don’t need to worry.”

 

“What about you, Lulu?” Sehun pointed at Luhan’s crotch.

 

“Well, what do you think?” Luhan suddenly asked for Sehun’s opinion. “I think it’s a normal size. I’m quite proud of it actually.”

 

Sehun sat there looking at Luhan’s lower region for a moment. “You know, Lulu…you’re perfect the way you are.” He smiled.

 

“Aw, you are too, Hunnie!” Luhan pulled the boy in for a hug.

 

“Unnie…it’s not working. I can still hear!” Seohyun felt the pieces of napkins that were plugged into her ears.

 

“I’m so sorry you have to hear this, Seo.” Yuri shook her head. “Men are just a different species of human. They don’t know how to be conservative at all.”

 

Sunny, who sat on the other side of Seohyun, patted the younger girl’s back. “It’s okay, Seo. Just eat your food. It’ll be over soon.”

 

“Oh no, don’t get me wrong.” Yixing waved his hand. “I didn’t walk into the room to look at Kris’ pipe.” He explained to Hyoyeon.

 

“Then how’d you know the size of that thing?” Hyoyeon was freaked out that they would even describe Kris in such terms.

 

“Oh, we’re guys. We’ve been to the bath house before.” Yixing nodded. “We actually established who was the biggest and the smallest. Kris just came out on top.”

 

Hyoyeon had on an unsure face. “Is that what guys do in the bath house?”

 

“It wasn’t me! Luhan started it!” Yixing held both hands up, as if surrendering.

 

Minseok stuffed a piece of pancake in his mouth. “You know…I’d rather not talk about this.”

 

Yoona nodded her head. “I understand, Minseok. This is such a weird topic.”

 

“Oh…yeah…sure.” Minseok gave an awkward laugh. “Yeah. Weird. Totally weird.” His smile was nervous as he quickly shoved food into his mouth.

 

“It’s okay, Jessica. It’s normal for these guys to talk about this.” Kyungsoo tried to help Jessica feel less embarrassed. “Believe me, they talk about this a lot. It takes a while to get used to. It was really a shy topic for me in the beginning too.”

 

“This topic wouldn’t have been brought up if the walls here were built better.” Jessica covered her cherry red face.

 

“It’s okay. You’ll get used to it. It catches you off guard at the beginning, but you’ll just sit there and not even hear the next time.” Kyungsoo handed her a glass of orange juice.

 

Krystal eyed Tao with caution before waving her hand in front of her. “Tao…are you okay?” her actions and words didn’t have any affect on the panda, as he just sat there in stillness, staring into space. “Tao.” She nudged him. “Tao! Hey! Earth to Tao~ Hey~!”

 

Everyone at the table looked in the direction of Tao, wondering what was up with him. “He’s not responding at all. What’s wrong with him?” Krystal asked, snapping her fingers in front of his eyes.

 

“You see…” Yixing spoke up. “Last night was the first time Tao has ever…and I mean ever…heard two people having .” He revealed. “It wouldn’t really affect him actually, but since he knew it was his hyung and noona in the other room, he became extremely scarred for life. It was really bad last night. He was in a fetal position, rocking himself back and forth. I think he’s looking better today.”

 

Jessica only gaped at Tao with her jaw dropped. “Oh my god…what have we done…we’ve ruined the boy’s ears and mind.”

 

Stupid walls.

 


 

“Ugggggh~~~” Baekhyun was practically clawing his way down the trail. “Why must this trail be so long??” he groaned. “I’m dying over hereeeeeee~~”

 

“Stop whining and it up. I already told you we were going to be walking a lot today.” Luhan rolled his eyes. “Everyone else is happily enjoying it. You’re always the whiny one.” He dragged Baekhyun along with him while continuing the trail.

 

Today they were walking the Jeju Olle trail. It was a must attraction for visitors and Luhan figured he could lose a few pounds as well, so he planned to have the day spent out looking at beautiful scenery. The trail can take up to three to six hours depending which trail you come upon. Luhan wanted to walk the whole entire trail. Some of the members suffered while the others enjoyed. Although it seems that only Baekhyun didn’t like the fact they were taking a long walk.

 

Walking hand in hand, Kris and Jessica eventfully strolled along the trail and enjoyed the scenery. The landscape of Jeju was amazing and it was even more wonderful seeing it with your loved one. Reaching a grassy field, everyone decided to stop and rest for the sake of the people who didn’t want to further walk the trail.

 

With everyone gathered around on the green grass, many sat and enjoyed the scenery in front of them, which consisted of the deep blue sea and rocky shoreline coasts. Kicking off her chucks, Jessica removed her socks and let her feet run through the cool grass as she leaned back on her hands. As if on cue, Kris splayed out on the grass as well and rested his head lightly onto her lap.

 

“Look there’s a horse!” Krystal suddenly pointed out the animal that was nearby.

 

“Eugh~” Seohyun made a disgusted face along with an unpleasant noise.

 

Krystal looked back at her. “What’s wrong with horses?”

 

“Nothing, really.” Seohyun blinked. “It’s just that if there’s a horse, there’s bound to be horse manure.”

 

“Oh yeah…” Krystal nodded at Seohyun’s quick thinking.

 

“AW GROSS!!” Chanyeol exclaimed, immediately looking under his hiking shoes. “GUYS! I STEPPED IN POOP!”

 

“Ew, that’s nasty Chanyeol. Get that cleaned up before we move on. We’re not going to– AW MAN!” Minseok stopped mid-step and frowned. “Why didn’t you tell me there was poop here too?!”

 

“I didn’t know!!” Chanyeol gasped. “Don’t blame me for all the horse poop that’s lying around! I’m not a horse whisperer! I don’t know where horses would poop! I can’t tell the horse not to poop there! I don’t know how horses work! I don’t know anything!”

 

Minseok only stared at the happy virus weirdly. “Okay, jeez, Chanyeol. Calm down. You can always just wipe it off. I never asked you to become a horse whisperer…where did that even come from?”

 

Being an onlooker of the scene, Krystal doubled in laughter. She decided not to let anyone else know about the horse and it’s wastes. She figured she needed the laughs and amusement.

 

“Hey, do you think I can ride the horse?” Chen nudged Sunny.

 

“I’m sure you can.” Sunny nodded with half-interest, looking on her phone.

 

“Hmph, you’re doubting me, aren’t you?” Chen narrowed his eyes on her.

 

“Yeah, sure.” Sunny only came up with a response, not even paying attention to him.

 

Chen stood up on his feet. “Well, I’ll prove you wrong!” he smirked before running towards the horse.

 

“Ugh, do you have any food?” Sooyoung asked Luhan, who seemed to be the only one who actually brought a backpack.

 

Luhan dug through his backpack. “I only have a sandwich.”

 

“I call it!!” Suho popped up and grabbed the baggie that contained the sandwich, running away with it.

 

“HEY! That was my sandwich! I asked for it!” Sooyoung shot up and started running after the man. “Give it back!!”

 

Suho only continued laughing while running, readying the sandwich in his hand so he could eat while running away. “I got it first! Get another one!” he blew a raspberry.

 

“IT’S MY FOOD! GIVE IT BACK!” Sooyoung erupted in rage and with adrenaline, she caught up with Suho and shoved him forward, causing him to stumble. “Give me my sandwich!!”

 

Suho’s body jerked forward due to the force and to make things even worse, his foot got stuck in a pothole. Unceremoniously, the elder fell down onto the grass as if it were in slow motion.

 

“Oh my god!!” Sooyoung exclaimed frightfully.

 

“It’s okay…I’m fine.” Suho groaned, reassuring Sooyoung.

 

“The sandwich!!” Sooyoung had no intentions of worrying about him or even helping him up. “YOU JERK! The sandwich got dropped into a pile of horse manure! UGH!” she stomped away fretfully.

 

Suho scoffed. “Gee, thanks for the help. Only worrying about food…” he pressed his hands down onto the grass to help himself up, only to mush his hand into a warm pile of horse poop. “Euuuugh…god…why me…” Suho was repulsed by his own hand.

 

“HA! YOU DESERVE IT, YOU JERK!” Sooyoung yelled at him from afar.

 

“Stupid horse…” Suho frowned before feeling like he wanted to vomit due to the smell of his hand.

 



{Author's Note}: Merry Christmas !Happy Holidays guys, hope you guys have a holly, joyful day. Yay for the quick update! ^^ Leave a comment, please~ I need my support from you guys! It seems really silent in my comment box. 

Thank you for the upvote! ^^ Happy reading!
LuluCjarm