Chapter 11

Forever

Author's POV:

 

 

“Noona! Can I have more?!” Tao handed his empty plate towards Jessica.

 

Luhan’s jaw looked as if it was going to fall off. “Tao! That’s your third plate!”

 

Sehun only scoffed, “Told you he was a fatty.”

 

Jessica just grinned and grabbed his plate, heading towards the kitchen to get the extreme food-devouring panda another round of pancakes. It was a relief that she had made the whole batter or else who knows what else Tao was going to eat. Ever since the last time, Tao’s appetite really built up.

 

“How do you even stay skinny?” Luhan asked Tao, as Jessica handed the panda his third plate.

 

Tao instantly shoved a pancake into his mouth. He received disgusted stares from everyone at the table, but he didn’t care. His reply to Luhan’s question was unheard as all that came out of his mouth were chewed pancake pieces, spit, and a mumble of muffled words.

 

“What did I tell you Tao?” Kris gave the panda a dull look. “Don’t talk with your mouth full. How many times do I have to tell you? It’s been years already.” He threw a napkin at the gross kid.

 

Tao’s shoulders sagged, looking apologetic. Another mumble was emitted before he started to chew quietly, sipping on his orange juice as well.

 

“So, what I was saying,” Sehun spoke up, trying to complete his conversation before Tao wanted another plate of food. “We’re here to take hyung!” he threw his hands up in the air, Luhan following him as well.

 

Jessica only tilted her head in confusion while Kris literally dropped his fork and gave the pink-haired maknae a deadpanned glare. “What?” the husband growled.

 

“You heard Hunnie,” Luhan smiled. “We’re ambushing you today! We’ll just crash at Kai’s place tonight. Sleepover!”

 

“That’s tomorrow. It’s a Friday today, you blockhead.” Kris snorted, taking a gulp of his coffee.

 

“B-But,” Sehun had a frown on his face. “We were going to go today so we could have more time and more fun.”

 

“Yeah!” Tao suddenly butted into the conversation. “More fun, hyung! Don’t be a party pooper!”

 

Kris took a good look at the three’s faces, taking in their looks. “Cut the crap, what do you guys want?” he saw right through them.

 

Luhan’s jaw fell to the floor while the two maknaes sagged their shoulders. They’ve been found out. The three started to pout, knowing how unsuccessful they were at trying to lie to Kris.

 

“It was Tao’s idea!” Sehun quickly pointed fingers.

 

“Hey!” Tao retorted. “It was only a suggestion! You’re the one who took it seriously! You poop!”

 

Luhan gasped, “Don’t yell at Sehunnie like that! You’re a poop too!”

 

“At least I don’t have stupid pink hair!” Tao stuck his tongue out at the older. “Pink is so manly!”

 

Both Sehun and Luhan gasped. “Says the one with eye bags!” the two shouted.

 

A pout formed on Tao’s face. “Noona! They’re bullying me!” he was quick to tattletale.

 

“No! Noona, he was bullying me first!” Sehun raised his hand.

 

“I was being bullied too!” Luhan whined, touching his hair with a feeling of doubt about the manly color.

 

Jessica’s mouth opened to say something, but then no words would come out, as she didn’t know what to say. Whatever words she would say, it would probably one-sided and she didn’t want that to happen, knowing how much the two maknaes fight. Clearly Luhan was on Sehun’s side, so Jessica thought about siding with Tao, but she didn’t want Sehun to become upse eithert. She sighed before looking at Kris for help.

 

Kris didn’t even see his wife glancing over at him as he already took charge. “Tao, stop being an instigator.”

 

“Ha!” Sehun had a winning smile on his face.

 

“Sehun, stop being a baby that keeps fighting back.” Kris made the kid stop smiling.

 

“It’s okay, Hunnie.” Luhan hugged onto Sehun. “Tao’s a big poop anyways.”

 

“Luhan, stop being immature and childish. Pink is not a manly hair color.” Kris made it clear that none of them were winners, but rather all of them were at fault.

 

Luhan gasped and held his head, trying to hide his hair. “What?!” a horrified expression washed over his baby face.

 

Tao giggled, “I told you!”

 

Kris shot the panda a glare. “What did I just tell you?”

 

Whimpering, Tao sank back down in his seat and stuck a piece of bacon in his mouth.

 

“Let’s make this clear,” Kris cleared his throat after silencing the bickering three. “Why exactly are you guys here?” Jessica nodded her head at her husband’s question, wanting to know as well.

 

The three erupted into a huge disastrous chaos as they all spoke at once, their voices getting higher as they tried to be heard over the others. “Yah!” Kris snapped, silencing them once again. “One at a time. Luhan first.”

 

“Tao said he missed you guys so much, but then Sehunnie said he missed you guys even more. Then Tao said he missed you guys even more than him, but then Sehunnie said that he missed you two a million times more—” Luhan’s pointlessly long explanation was cut short when Kris stopped him.

 

“Sehun?”

 

“Tao said he you guys loved him more, but then I said you guys love me more because I’m the baby and I’m much more cuter than him. I also don’t have eye bags or any abnormally fat eating habits and I’m obviously—” This time Kris cut off Sehun’s one-sided explanation.

 

Kris directed his attention to the long-waited panda. “Tao?”

 

“I said that you guys love me so much that you guys wouldn’t mind if I came over and even slept here—”

 

“No!” Sehun butted in.

 

“Yes!!” Tao shouted back.

 

“I was there! Let me tell you the truth!” Luhan spoke up, as the other two’s voice drown his own voice out.

 

“This is getting no where.” Kris groaned before pinching his nose bridge in agitation.

 

Jessica decided to take charge and stop the still arguing two. “So who drove you all here?” her sudden questioning made all the boys stop squabbling.

 

“Luhan!” they all pointed to Luhan in synch.

 

“Who suggested coming here?” Jessica continued her set of questions.

 

“Tao!” their fingers then directed to the panda.

 

Kris just sat there dumbfounded at how well they would listen to Jessica and not even fight a single bit. The boys are definitely Jessica-biased.

 

“Was it because Tao missed us?” Jessica queried, trying to find out why the three were here.

 

“Yes.” Tao, Sehun and Luhan all spoke at once in concise uniform.

 

Referring back to Tao’s words from earlier, Jessica then asked, “Were you all planning to sleep over here today before heading off to Kai’s house tomorrow?” she inferred.

 

“Yup.”

 

“I understand that Tao and Sehun are here…but why are you here Luhan?” Jessica looked at Luhan with a puzzled look.

 

They all pointed to Sehun this time. “Sehun!”

 

Jessica’s lips formed an ‘o’ before she giggled, forgetting the obvious reason. If Sehun is there, Luhan is there. If Luhan is there, Sehun is there as well. The inseparable duo. “Okay then. Well I guess we have room—”

 

“NO.” Kris cut in. “No. No. No.” he looked his wife in the eyes. “No.”

 

The three boys gasped. “SHE SAID YES ALREADY! STOP BUTTING IN!” they all shouted at Kris, angry that he was trying to shoo them away.

 

Kris only gaped at them, quite shocked to see them roaring at him for just repeating one word. “Did you guys just yell at me?” he sent them all icy glares.

 

Stilling in their seats, Sehun, Tao and Luhan looked anywhere but at Kris. They just got themselves in some deep trouble. Another lecture from Kris was sure to come.

 

“But I think it’d be nice to have them sleepover for once.” Jessica spoke up, diverting Kris’ attention.

 

Kris sighed, “We are not letting them stay.”

 

Jessica pouted. “But the house is so quiet and lonely most of the time with just us two. It’d be nice to have company once in a while. We have three available guest rooms on the second floor too.” She explained herself. “Please? Just once.” 

 

Luhan, Tao and Sehun just sat in place, watching the scene go on in front of them. If there was one person who could convince or persuade Kris and still have him happy afterwards, that would be Jessica.

 

Kris took at glance at the three, the boys immediately showed their puppy faces. Rolling his eyes before groaning, Kris then reverted back to his wife, who blinked up at him with her glistening, pleading eyes.

 

“Ugh, fine.” Kris heaved a sigh.

 

The three cheered in excitement, happy to have Jessica on their side.

 

“Thank you,” Jessica smiled, happily giving him a kiss to the lips.

 

Kris responded to the kiss before speaking, “You owe me.” he gave a knowing glint towards his wife.

 

 


 

 

“Here,” Kris carelessly tossed a fresh white duvet onto the guest bed that Tao was sitting on.

 

“What about a pillow?” Tao hugged onto the duvet, wondering where his headrest is.

 

Just on time, Jessica appeared in the room holding three pillows in her hands. Kris quickly grabbed one from her and threw it at the panda straight in the face. Tao fell back onto the bed from the impact.

 

“Hyung~” the poor panda whimpered from underneath the white pillow.

 

“Tao, are you okay?” Jessica asked in a concerned manner, whereas Kris just snickered at the beaten panda.

 

Placing the rest of the pillows on the end of the bed, Jessica grabbed the thrown pillow off of Tao’s face. Revealing a pouting panda, Jessica blinked at him with worried eyes. Tao’s lips quivered, looking as if he was going to break out in tears.

 

“Noona!!” he cried, hugging onto Jessica and made her fall down onto the bed. “Why is hyung so mean now?!”

 

The smirk on Kris’ face diminished when he saw his dongsaeng holding onto his wife on the bed. “Yah…” he lowly growled, anger boiling up.

 

“Kris just misses you too. He can’t show emotions well to other guys.” Jessica reasoned, pinching the panda’s cheeks.

 

“Really?” Tao perked up. “So hyung loves me too?”

 

Jessica nodded her head. “I’m sure he loves you as much as you love him.” She giggled.

 

“Noona’s the best!” Tao clung onto Jessica even tighter. “I love noona too!”

 

But before Jessica could respond to the cuddly panda bear, Kris came over and tried to pry his wife off the clingy Tao. “Get off, Tao.” He strictly ordered.

 

“No~” Tao cried, wrapping his whole body around Jessica as if she was a body pillow. “Why’d you interrupt? Noona was going to say she loves me too!” he kicked his feet childishly.

 

Kris slapped the immature panda in the leg. “Stop it. Now get off.” He shot him a glare.

 

“No!” Tao retorted. “Not until noona says she loves me!”

 

Kris took in a frustrated breath, flabbergasted at Tao. The boy has gotten more and more stubborn and immature over the years.

 

Seeing her husband in a defeated state, Jessica knew Kris was telling her to do something about the cute dongsaeng next to her. “I love you too, Tao. As a dongsaeng.” She smiled, even placing a small peck on the panda’s cheek.

 

Tao’s whole expression brightened up like a light bulb. “I knew noona loves me! I love noona more than hyung now!” he giggled like a little boy.

 

“Now get off.” Kris snapped, pushing away Tao with his foot. “You got enough contact than necessary.”

 

Having Jessica back to his side, Kris then quickly ushered his wife out the door before the kid asks for more. Remembering the two extra pillows, Kris grabbed them before stepping out the door.

 

“I love you too, hyung!” Tao giddily exclaimed a second before the door shut.

 

“Yeah, yeah…” Kris mumbled, knowing that he can’t ever really hate the panda or any of the boys, really.

 

The couple then made their way towards the next guest bedroom where Sehun and Luhan were spending the night. Apparently Sehun doesn’t like sleeping alone and Luhan more than happily volunteered to room with him.

 

Entering the room, Jessica poked her head in first before opening the door widely with Kris following behind her. Sehun immediately noticed his noona and tossed his phone away onto the bed. The boy got up, wanting to run and give his noona a hug.

 

“Noona!!” Sehun excitedly ran towards her, but only got cut short when Kris threw a pillow at his face, making the pink-haired maknae stumble back. “Hyung!” he complained whilst stomping, throwing the pillow to the floor.

 

Jessica only laughed, “Hi Sehunnie.” She picked the pillow off the floor and tossed it onto the mattress, fixing the bed as well.

 

The connected bathroom door opened, revealing a freshly showered Luhan with only a pair of shorts on. Sehun gasped and instantly hugged onto his deer hyung.

 

“Lulu! Noona’s here! How could you not wear a shirt?!” Sehun shouted frantically, trying to cover Luhan with his own body. “Noona! Don’t look!!”

 

Jessica immediately put her palms in front of her eyes, blocking her view of Luhan. “Happy now, Sehunnie?” she giggled, complying with her dongsaeng even if she didn’t catch a glimpse of Luhan half-.

 

Kris only threw the remaining pillow in his hands at Luhan who was hurriedly pulling on a shirt. “Who told you to parade around someone else’s house half-?” he shook his head.

 

“I’ll go get the bed sheets.” Jessica lightly skipped her way out of the room, not feeling embarrassed since she didn’t see anything she wasn’t supposed to.

 

When she came back to the room with a big fluffy duvet in her hands, she stopped in her tracks only to break out in giggles.

 

“God, you guys are so childish.” Kris managed to heave out. “And heavy!” he smacked Sehun in the head.

 

Kris was lying flat on his back on the bed. The only problem was that Sehun was splayed right on top of him vertically. To make things even more hilarious, Luhan decided to join in and sandwiched the two on top as he slumped over Sehun. The pink-haired duo was effectively squishing Kris underneath.

 

“Get off!” Kris was at an arms length from Sehun’s head and pinched the boy’s ear.

 

“OW!” Sehun flailed in pain, kicking his feet while his whining didn’t stop.

 

“Stop hurting Hunnie!” Luhan frowned, latching his hand onto Kris’ cheek, successfully pinching him.

 

Kris flinched, surprised at the sudden painful contact. “Argh, stop it!”

 

“Oww!! Let go of my ear!!” Sehun shouted, his leg kicking getting more furious to the point where he accidentally kicked Luhan in the chest.

 

“Ah!” Luhan instinctively pulled his body back, but still didn’t let go of Kris’ cheek. “Hunnie! You kicked me!”

 

“Let go of my cheek Luhan!!” Kris yelled when Luhan pulled his cheek roughly all of the sudden.

 

Luhan stubbornly kept his hand on Kris’ face. “Only if you let go of Hunnie!”

 

“No!” Kris retorted hard-headedly.

 

“Let go of me!!!” Sehun complained with a whiny tone, slapping Kris’ hand that was tightly pinching his ear. “I hope Lulu shoves a finger up your nose!” he directed his insult towards Kris.

 

Jessica only laughed at the three. It was nice to see some refreshing, childish actions once in a while. From the looks of it, the three were having some fun, even if they were yelling at each other. Jessica didn’t have any intentions of stopping their little brawl, as she knew it was all just fun and games. It’s been a while since Kris has had any time with the boys and she wasn’t going to interfere with their little bonding time.

 

Walking around the bed, Jessica quietly picked up the fallen pillows before seating herself on the corner of the queen-sized bed to watch the ongoing wrestle.

 

“If you let go of Hunnie’s ear, I’ll let go of your cheek.” Luhan bargained, making a deal with Kris.

 

“Call.” Kris agreed.

 

Luhan nodded, “One, two…three.”

 

“OW!!” Sehun cried out, still having severe pain on his ear from Kris’ pinching.

 

“Luhan, let go of my cheek! My face is going to get distorted! God!” Kris was beyond concerned for his face.

 

“Hunnie! Stop kicking! You’re going to hit me in the face!” Luhan called out before directing his attention back to Kris. “You’re the one who didn’t let go!”

 

Kris scoffed, “You didn’t let go either!”

 

Just as if it was on time, Sehun’s foot collided with the side of Luhan’s head. The older pink-haired male cringed in pain while Kris, who noticed the sight started laughing.

 

“Lulu! Did I kick you?!” Sehun inquired trying to look back but to no avail as Kris’ hand was securely held onto his poor ear.

 

“That’s what you get for pinching my cheek.” Kris laughed in his face, only to have Luhan tighten his grip. “Ah! Let go!!” he slapped Luhan’s wrist. “You’re ruining my face!”

 

In the midst of the mayhem, Sehun managed to peek out from his tightly shut eyes. “Oh, noona!” he saw Jessica grinned amusedly at them.

 

The maknae’s sudden comment made the rest of the boys shift their attention towards the said female.

 

“Babe, get these fat animals off of me.” Kris was the first to speak out.

 

“Hey! No! Me first! I was assaulted first! Don’t help the fat loser!” Sehun shouted out, calling Kris names at the same time.

 

“What did you call me?!” Kris exclaimed, pulling on Sehun’s ear even harder, making the boy squeal.

 

“Help Hunnie first! Sehunnie was bullied first!” Luhan of course sided with his pink-haired maknae. “I was a witness!” he also pinched Kris even harder in defense of Sehun.

 

Jessica blinked in thought. Who to side with? The choice wasn’t so hard when the answer was obvious.

 

Reaching over, Jessica detached Luhan’s hand from Kris’ face. “Come on guys, let’s get off my so-called ‘fat loser.’” She chuckled.

 

Pouting, the pair still obeyed and scrambled off the married man. “Why didn’t you side with us, noona?” Sehun frowned, not liking the fact that he lost.

 

Kris only sat up with a winning smile. “Because she’s my wife.” He placed a loving kiss on Jessica’s cheek.

 

Luhan folded his arms. “That’s no fair! Just because he’s your spouse! I call a rematch!”

 

Kris’ foot flew forward, kicking Luhan in the knee. “No, you’re going to damage my facial features.” He rubbed his reddened cheek.

 

“Says the one who yanked on my Hunnie’s ear.” Luhan wasn’t backing down and continued defending Sehun. “It’s your fault if he has one ear bigger than the other!”

 

“It was two on one. It was only fair that I sided with Kris.” Jessica resulted.

 

The pink-haired duo only grumbled before deciding that her decision was fair. “Fine. I guess we can accept this loss. But next time will be different. Noona will side with us next time!” Sehun was determined to have his noona on his team.

 

Kris snorted, “Yeah, sure.”

 

Both Sehun and Luhan shot a look at Kris as he got off the bed.

 

“Let’s just get ready for bed.” Jessica diverted their attention and set the duvet in front of the two. “I got two different pillows though. This one is soft and the other is hard.”

 

Sehun’s jaw dropped, “Was that why it hurt when hyung threw the pillow at my face?”  

 

Jessica broke out in a smile as she nodded. “Sorry, Sehunnie~” she patted his cheeks.

 

“I call the soft one!” Luhan immediately grabbed the soft pillow.

 

“Hey! Lulu, that’s not fair!” Sehun frowned, shooting the other a puppy look. “I can only sleep with soft pillows!”

 

“But…I can’t sleep without a soft pillow either…” Luhan blinked at the younger one with his glistening eyes.

 

While the two were in a dilemma, Jessica jumped off the bed and disappeared out of the room. Kris only eyed her, wondering where she was going. Following his wife, he also slipped out of the room to catch up with her, but stopped in his steps when he saw her walking back with a different pillow in her hands.

 

“Here, I got another soft pillow.” Jessica grinned, handing it to Sehun.

 

A bright expression lit up on the maknae’s face when he received the soft pillow. “Thank you noona!” he jumped up and engulfed his noona in a bone-crushing hug. “You’re the best.”

 

“You’re welcome,” Jessica smiled. “Now go to bed, it’s getting late.”

 

“Okay,” Sehun complied, but without giving a thankful little peck on his noona’s cheek.

 

Kris only shot a glare towards the pink-haired boy.

 

Jessica only accepted the small lovely gesture, but blinked at Sehun when he didn’t get into bed. “What’s wrong, Sehunnie?”

 

“Noona is supposed to give me a kiss back.” Sehun pouted. “I gave noona one.”

 

A knowing smile came across Jessica’s face as she placed a small peck onto his cheek as well. “There, now go sleep.”

 

Sehun happily let go and obeyed, plopping back down onto the bed right next to Luhan.

 

“Can I get one too?” Luhan questioned, feeling left out.

 

Jessica giggled, “Sure.” She placed a motherly peck on Luhan’s cheek as well. “Night, guys.” She waved to the both of them before switching off the light and shutting the door right after Kris walked out.

 

As soon as the couple was alone in the hall, Kris wrapped his arms around Jessica’s waist, waddling themselves back to their own bedroom. Placing a kiss squarely on his wife’s lips, Kris affectionately praised her.

 

“I think you’d be a great mother one day.” He spoke out his mind.

 

Jessica looked up at him with raised eyebrows. “One day.” She emphasized with a smile.

 



{Author's Note}: So you guys suggested more comical chapters, so here they are! ^^ Please leave a comment! :D

Thank you my lovely upvoters! *^^*
bluestar000
jnyzxoxo
cherlyn_jxn