Chapter 1

Forever

 

Author’s POV:

 

“Best two out of three.” Jessica pouted, wanting to revise the game rules.

 

Kris raised his eyebrows before narrowing his eyes. “Fine, but you’re still going to lose.” A smirk slid onto his face, feeling extra confident.

 

“Ready?” Jessica hid her hand behind her back, eying her husband with a game face. “Go!”

 

On cue, the two held out their hands in front of each other. Kris held out his palm, signifying paper, while Jessica’s hand was balled into a fist, gesturing that she was representing a rock. Yes, the married couple was playing a serious game of rock, paper, and scissors.

 

An even wider grin stretched on Kris’s face. “I win. Time to shower.”

 

Jessica only crossed her arms before scurrying herself under the bed sheets. “What if I say that I don’t want to shower?”

 

“Babe, you agreed to the deal.” Kris tugged at the white sheets. “Let’s go.”

 

Flipping the sheets away, Jessica pouted as she locked eyes onto her husband. “No.”

 

A look of surprise coursed through Kris’s face before he lowered his head, his face only centimeters away from Jessica’s. “Are you sure about that?” he breathed, his voice low.

 

Blinking up at him with a defying glint in her eyes, Jessica nodded her head. “Yep, I’m su-” her speech was cut off with a sudden squeal escaping her lips.

 

Kris had lifted her up in his arms, flipping her over his shoulder as he proceeded his way towards the bathroom. With his childish wife flailing and kicking in his arms, Kris only tightened his hold on her and gave her a playful smack to her .

 

Jessica squeaked at the sudden contact before she gripped onto the back of his shirt before giving him a rightful hit to his bottom as well. “Put me down~” she uselessly dangled on his shoulder.

 

Only when they reached the bathroom did Kris follow her orders, placing her down on the sink counter. His arms encircled her waist as he stood in between her legs, looking her in the eyes. He gave her a peck to the lips.

 

“A deal is a deal. You promised not to back out even if you lost.” Kris reminded her of the agreement they made just a moment ago. “I won, so stick to your promise.”

 

Jessica’s shoulders sagged in defeat before she raised her arms up in the air, obeying. A satisfied smile plastered itself on Kris’s face as he grabbed onto her oversized shirt, pulling it over her head, leaving her in her undergarments.

 

“I still don’t understand why you’re still shy about showering together.” Kris spoke, giving her a chaste kiss on her jaw line. “I think your body is beautiful.”

 

Crossing her arms and giving her husband a glare, Jessica explains herself. “I'm not shy! It's that oppa keeps doing dirty things in there and then we always miss breakfast!”

 

“Well I can’t help the fact that my wife is irresistible.” Kris responded, taking off his shirt as well.

 

It’s been a week into their honeymoon and Kris was already making use of it every single day, relishing his Jessica. After years of suppressing his needs, he sure feels extremely excited to know that he didn’t have to restrain himself anymore. Even if his exhilaration has heightened, Jessica still wanted to spend more time outside instead.

 

They were spending their honeymoon in Hawaii, but Kris seemed much more interested in spending time together on the hotel bed than being out and having fun in the bright Hawaiian sun.

 

Lifting her off the counter, Kris then proceeded to tug on her until Jessica grabbed onto his hand to stop him.

 

“Oppa, I need to use the toilet.” She looked up at him, hoping that he’d believe her little excuse.

 

Not wanting to miss breakfast today, Jessica wanted to lure Kris out of the bathroom so she could shower by herself and hurry things along so she could at least go sightseeing.

 

A small frown formed on Kris’s face before he backed off, letting her do her business first. Just as Jessica made her way towards the toilet, she glanced back and noticed that Kris was leaning against the sink counter, waiting for her with no sign of leaving the bathroom.

 

Jessica’s eyes widened when she realized that he was watching her. “Kris!”

 

“Hm?” Kris raised his eyebrows, looking clueless.

 

“Get out~” she whined, pointing at the door.

 

Kris only tilted his head. “Why?”

 

Jessica stuttered, “B-Because I can’t use the toilet with you in here!”

 

Kris didn’t comprehend. He thought that they already passed the stage where they were shy about their bodies. They both seen each other many times already ever since they got married, so why was Jessica being shy now? He thought for a moment before thinking he came to a conclusion.

 

Reaching his hand over to the sink, he switched on the faucet. “There.” He smiled, folding his arms as if he solved Jessica’s problem.

 

He thought that Jessica was just being shy about peeing in front of him for the first time, so by switching on the faucet, he assumed that Jessica would be more comfortable.

 

Jessica pouted and her hands formed fists. She stared at her stubborn husband for a moment before she heaved a defeated sigh, her shoulders deflated as she gave up.

 

“Let’s just shower.” She mumbled.

 

Guess she’ll be missing breakfast today…again.

 

--

 

Sitting on the boat deck among other crowds of people, Kris had his arm slung over Jessica’s shoulders as the watercraft sailed through the sea. The breezy wind blew against their faces, intensifying the salty smell of the sea.

 

The two were currently on their way to go whale watching, a supposedly must-see attraction in Hawaii. As the sea smell appeared stronger, Kris’s face scrunched up behind his sunglasses before he nuzzled his nose into Jessica’s fragrant peachy hair.

 

“Do you think we’ll be able to really see whales?” Jessica questioned, doubting the fact that they’ll be able to view huge nautical sea animals, even if she was the one who wanted to go on this whale watch.

 

“Well, if the guide says we are, then I’m sure we’ll get to see them.” Kris peered out at the shining sea. “They said whales like the water here.”

 

Jessica pouted, “Then I hope we get to see them soon. I’m hungry and I want to get lunch soon.” She gave Kris a small glare. “Because someone made us skip breakfast for the fifth morning in a row.”

 

Her comment made Kris smirk, as he was reminded of this morning. “Well, you weren’t complaining about breakfast this morning when you were busy screaming my name.” he whispered in her ear.

 

Jessica’s eyes widened as her jaw dropped. “Kris!” she gave him a rightful hit into the chest.

 

“Yeah, it sounded kind of like that.” Kris had the most teasing smirk on his face.

 

With a pout, Jessica’s elbow came in contact with Kris’s side, making him jerk in pain. “Stop being such a ert.”

 

Pecking her pouty lips, Kris apologized, even if he was just teasing her. His eyes wandered off towards the blue ocean to have his attention grabbed.

 

“Oh, there’s a whale.” He pointed out at the waters.

 

Whipping her head towards the same direction, Jessica’s eyes widened in wonder as she saw a huge blue whale under the clear crystal ocean from afar. “Whoa!” excitement got the best of her, making her dash towards the railing.

 

Kris trailed behind her, making sure not to bump into others on the deck. Wrapping his arms around his wife’s waist, Kris rested his chin on her shoulder.

 

“It looks so surreal. We’re actually seeing whales.” Jessica’s eyes were glued onto the sea creatures in amazement.

 

After spending a long time gawking at humpback whales frolicking around in the ocean waters and taking immense amounts of pictures, the boat started to head back to shore, extending to an hour long ride back.

 

The sky turns into a warm shade of orange of yellow, indicating it was almost evening time. The couple didn’t have any source of food in their stomachs the whole day and were completely ready to jump off the boat when the watercraft docked.

 

Bustling their way carefully towards the exit, they were to get off by an extended metal plank one by one. Kris let Jessica go first, following behind her as he carefully eyed the uneven metal plank they were stepping on.

 

Not being careful, Jessica’s foot was tripped over a bump on the plank, making her fall forward. Clamping her eyes shut, she instinctively prepared herself to fall onto the ground.

 

Luckily, Jessica’s face didn’t hit the pavement, but instead she was pulled in someone’s arms. Her eyes shot open when she realized that she didn’t feel any pain on her body at all.

 

Kris held onto her tightly from behind, his eyes still wide. “Are you okay?” he breathed.

 

Jessica only nodded her head in a daze before flashing him a small smile. “I’m fine.” She answered in a small voice, knowing what kind of atmosphere she just caused between the two of them.

 

Still holding tightly onto her, Kris led her off the boat safely. The two stepped off to the side of the dock after getting off the plank, not wanting to be in anyone else’s way.

 

Having Kris still holding onto her from behind, Jessica tried to turn around to face him but to no avail as Kris tightened his arms around her, restricting her movement. Nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck, Kris shut his eyes securely.

 

“You scared me.” his voice was airy, still in a state of shock.

 

“I know, I’m sorry.” Jessica held onto his arms that were around her waist. “I wasn’t thinking.”

 

Kris placed several soft kisses on her neck. Even if it has been over two years since Jessica’s accident, Kris still wasn’t able to get over the shock he had from seeing her fall down the stairs and losing her memory. Every time he sees Jessica make a clumsy movement in a place where they’re heightened from the ground, his heart skips a beat in fright.

 

“I’m sorry,” Jessica spun around, facing him. “I’ll be careful. Sorry, Kris.” She held his face in her palms before attaching their lips together. “I’m fine now.”

 

Seeing a worried expression still contorted on his face, Jessica wanted to lighten up the mood. “Don’t be so worried, oppa~ I’ll be fine.” She smiled. “If you want, we can do whatever you’d like now instead of going to another sightseeing tour.”

 

Kris only stood there, his arms still securely locked around Jessica’s waist as he stared at her with a somber look.

 

Wanting her playful Kris back, Jessica didn’t want the rest of the day to be tense and worrisome. Without a second thought, she knew just what to do to get through to her husband.

 

“Bbuing bbuing?” Jessica did her aeygo with her fist on her cheeks, her eyes blinked in the cutest way ever.

 

A small grin slowly slid onto his worried face before he broke out into a content expression. Of course, Jessica’s aeygo would always work on him.

 

Jessica jumped in his arms, glad to have her husband back to his normal carefree self. “Now choose something to do! Anything you want.” She reasoned.

 

“Anything I want?” he inquired.

 

“Yup!” Jessica looked up at him with bright eyes.

 

Kris’s eyes narrowed, a smirk replacing his grin. “Well in that case…” he hand slid from her waist down to her bottom. “Let’s go back to the hotel.”

 

Having her eyes widened and her jaw slack, Jessica clearly knew Kris was talking about. “B-But we already had the shower this morning…” Jessica blinked up at him, a pout formed on her pink lips.

 

Kris only continued to give her the same look, slowly maneuvering his face even closer to hers. He was extremely persistent on getting to savor his Jessica. Seeing a hesitant expression on her face, Kris placed several butterfly kisses on her lips. Knowing that those were her favorite kisses, he used those to his advantage.

 

“But you said I could choose anything I wanted to do.” Kris pulled their bodies closer. “Plus, it’ll keep you from scaring me with your clumsy legs.”

 

Scanning his expectant eyes, Jessica’s lip quivered before she slumped her head onto Kris’s chest. “Fine~” It was the least she could do for him after she literally made him extremely concerned.

 

A successful grin spread onto Kris’s happy face before he lifted Jessica up in his arms, striding his way off towards the hotel with an excited mindset.

 

Jessica only made herself comfortable in his hold. Maybe Kris was also just as irresistible as her. Suddenly feeling her tummy grumble, she glanced up at Kris only to see the ecstatic expression on his face. He probably didn’t even hear her stomach rumble. She only sighed and pecked his cheek.

 

 

Guess they’ll be skipping lunch and dinner as well.

 



{Author's Note}: Over 90 subscribers with just the forward posted?! :O You guys are lovely! ^^ To all my previous readers, thank you for following this sequel! As for my new subbies, thank you for subscribing and I hope you all enjoy! This was a pretty short chapter, but I hope you guys are starting to get the feel of the married KrisSica. I've made a reference to the prequel, so if you're interested or haven't already read it, go ahead and check out the forward for the link! I've added plently of dirty Kris in here...keke~ Thank you guys for reading and please leave your lovely comments below! ^^

Oh right, is there anyone willing to create a lovely poster for this sequel? I think I might just create one of my own again if I can't find someone...