Confidence

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning again. So... I'm here again to tell you something. Due to a sudden request and a deal," Kris talked to the class emphasizing the word 'deal', "I have decided to do some changes. Kai will have a co-leader in handling your class."

Whispers can be heard from the class at Kris's sudden announcement but the male continued speaking, "and it will be Bae Suzy.”

Sehun looked at Jongin hile Jongin widened his eyes and blinked a few times in surprise. Sehun then turned to Sehun and the girl just casted him a smile.

However, Kris wasn’t still done as he continued, "And another announcement. Since Jongin is already your leader and he might be busy with the works, he can give Oh Sehun the job of playing a musical instrument."

Sehun’s mouth gaped and he could hear the curious whispers from the other students because no one knew that he can play musical instruments except Jongin and – the male turned to Suzy but the female just averted her gaze to the window. However, Sehun caught glimpse of how the girl tried to hide her smile.

He uttered a curse beneath his breath but said nothing else. It was Jongin who raised his hand and asked, "Excuse me. Can you reallly assign those things? I mean, how come you can change the plans?"

"Of course, I can. I am your batch representative after all," Kris smirked as he looked at Suzy's direction.

Sehun didn’t fail to see that gesture and the grins on Kris’ and Suzy’s lips.

 

 

Jongin was alone in the music room, playing the piano but hearing his music make the frustration he had bottled up, explode. He slammed his fingers on the piano as he thought,

I can't put my emotions in playing instruments.

He had known that fact for long. With a deep sigh, he got up and let his body movements flow, releasing all his anger, his frustrations, his bottled up emotions through what he loved most – dancing.

What is she thinking? Jongin thought as he reminisced the time that Kris looked at Suzy's direction.

Just what are you planning to do? 

He stopped and started panting. He drummed his chest with his fist as he gasped for breath. He tried to take loud and slow breaths to steady himself. When he was certain that he had already calmed down, he decided to go back to the classroom since he still need to do the decorations.

I need to work some more, afterall, the people who worked for the decorations are only three.

His daze was halted when he heard claps behind him. He turned around and saw Suzy with Sehun. The female remarked, "I didn't know that you dance well.”

How can you do it? Smile sincerely all the time, Jongin thought.

"Why did you bring her here?" Jongin sternly asked Sehun but the latter only stared back in reply.

It was Suzy who answered, "The other students are looking for you.”

Other students? Jongin asked himself. The classes were already dismissed so Jongin was puzzled by Suzy's statement.

The girl then called onto him once more, "Come on."

Sehun then nodded with a beam, trying to convince him without words and Jongin could not do anything but follow.

 

 

"So, Kai, Suzy told us that you want to tell us something," Chanyeol confronted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter