His Mother

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaaahhhh,” Suzy fanned her face, “I think my eyes are red and puffy."

"They are and you look ugly," Sehun teased Suzy as they walked home.

Suzy hissed, "We all look like zombies. That sport fest was really tiring."

Jongin was glad that his two friends made it seem like nothing happened. Suzy then yawned and stretched her arms but then she jumped and smiled as she celebrated, “But I'm really proud of us! We won!”

She flashed a smile at Jongin’s direction before saying, “Thank you so much for fulfilling your promise.”

Jongin beamed back as he thought, Ah. It's really worth it. To be the reason behind her smiles.

Sehun’s and Jongin’s steps halted upon seeing a familiar car parked near their apartment. Jongin then glared at Sehun but the male then shook his head and said, "I promise. I did not tell her."

Jongin sighed, "Aish. That Doctor Lee."

In a hurry, the two went up and as expected, they saw a woman waiting in front of Sehun's door. Meanwhile, Suzy could only follow behind them as she was lost at the situation.  Jongin then called to the older female, “Mom."

The woman quickly turned and walked towards Jongin fast before she pinched the male’s cheeks as she chimed, "Aigoooooooooo. My sooooooooon.”

Sehun smiled while Suzy only widened her eyes, not expecting to see Jongin’s mother that day. Mrs. Kim then held Jongin’s arms as her gaze inspected him from head to toe. She asked, "Are you alright?"

"As you can see, I am," Jongin assured her.

"But Doctor Lee said-"

"So you would believe him instead of me?” Jongin retorted, “Is he your son?"

Mrs. Kim beamed, "Of course not. That man is older than me. But, are you really alright? Nothing happened?"

"Omma, nothing happened," Jongin tried to convince her.

Sehun and Suzy just stood behind Jongin, trying to control their laughter but it did not take long before Mrs. Kim noticed the presence behind Jongin. As her gaze met Sehun’s, the latter bowed and politely greeted her, "Good evening, mom."

Mrs. Kim then approached Sehun as she sang, "You grew up as a handsome man, Sehunnie~"

Sehun widened his eyes because he knew that it was now his turn to be pinched on the cheek excruciatingly but Sehun did not suffer for long because Mrs. Kim had noticed Suzy too. The younger female bowed ninety degrees to greet her, "Good evening."

Mrs. Kim beamed before asking direct to the point, "Are you the girlfriend of my son?"

The three were startled at Mrs. Kim's words and Suzy could only point at herself as she blurted, “M-Me?”

Mrs. Kim nodded before stating, "You know, Jongin has a lot of girlfriends but he never introduced me to any of them. Am I finally meeting one now?"

"Girlfriends?!" Suzy exclaimed and blinked a few times in surprise. She then looked at Jongin who bit his lip guiltily and sheepishly smiled.

Jongin rubbed his nape as he denied his mom’s accusation, "Aish. Mom, stop it. She's not my girlfriend."

Mrs. Kim then pouted before slowly nodding. As an idea popped into her mind, Mrs. Kim’s face brightened up once more. She asked, "Then, are you Sehun's girlfriend?"

Suzy's jaw dropped at the outrageousness and Sehun and Jongin could only stare at the older female with wide eyes, too stunned at her straightforward words. Sehun shook his head as he answered for Suzy, “You’re mistaken, mom. She’s not my girlfriend.”

"Really? That's a waste then,” Mrs. Kim whispered with a frown.

"Mom,” Jongin called her, “How can you say those things to Suzy at your first meeting? You're scaring her."

"Kim Jongin. Your mom is not scary," Mrs. Kim answered glaring at the male, "But I guess he's right. What's your name dear?"

Suzy bowed again as she introduced herself, "I'm Suzy. Bae Suzy. I am Sehun and Jongin's neighbor and classmate."

"So you're a friend of them," Mrs. Kim nodded,  "So Suzy, did something happen to Jongin?"

Suzy fell silent at first then she looked at Jongin wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter