The Dandelion

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin found Suzy waiting at the bridge and he watched when the girl spread her arms and closed her eyes as the wind gently blew, making strands of her hair dance in the air. He turned to Sehun as he asked, "What is she doing?"

Sehun smiled as he answered, "Flying."

His statement just made the confusion in Jongin grow stronger but Sehun left it at that as he called onto the girl, "Yah! Suzy!"

Suzy beamed upon seeing them. She asked, "Were you able to find one?"

"Of couse," Jongin answered with a  beam and Sehun then lifted a pot with a single dandelion on it. The two of them sat beside Suzy before they gave her the pot as they chorused, "Happy Birthday!"

"Uwaaaaahhhhh~ so pretty," Suzy stated as she raised the dandelion up and examined it through the beaming sunlight. She continued admiring the flower and whispered, "Thank you.”

She then looked at them before asking all of a sudden, "So what are your big dreams?"

"You have too many questions today, don't you?" Sehun told her.

"But it's my birthday today," Suzy argued with a pout in her lips.

"Fine," Jongin answered, "I....I want to be a..."

"Dancer?" Suzy asked with a chortle.

Jongin chuckled back as he nodded, "That's right."

"Fine,” Sehun stated, “Then me, I want to be a – “

"A musician!" Suzy and Jongin exclaimed in unison.

"Then why ask if you already know?" Sehun rolled his eyes mockingly making the two laugh at him but it didn’t take long before Sehun started laughing with them as well.

"Then I..." Suzy explained, "I want to have my own pre-school and be a teacher there."

"Really?” Jongin asked.

Suzy nodded, "I love kids. They are innocent, pure and honest."

Like you. Sehun thought.

"Did you know?" Suzy asked.

"Know what?" Jongin asked back

"Dandelions grant wishes," Suzy beamed, "I wish for our dreams to come true.”

Suzy then lifted the pot towards her face and blew the dandelion's seeds away and the three admired the little dandelion seeds that the wind carried away and they looked like flowers dancing in the air finally finding freedom.

I hope that dandelions really grant wishes, Sehun gulped.

"They said that the dandelion seeds also carry your thoughts and dreams to your loved ones,” Suzy added.

"Then to whom are sending your thoughts and dreams?" Sehun asked, puzzled.

"No one for now. Because the two of you are by my side," Suzy answered as she put her arms around the two guys, pulling them closer to her. She hummed before telling them, "But I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter