Bothering Questions

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where were you? And why is your face so red?" Sehun asked Jongin who had cut all his morning classes.

"I broke up with my girlfriends," Jongin honestly stated as he let a cold bottle of juice touch his face.

"All of them?" Sehun questioned.

"Yes. The weird thing is, they kept slapping me in the same area," Jongin complained.

"You deserved that," Sehun smiled as he shook his head.

Jongin rolled his eyes and protested, "To think of it, when one of them was about to slap me, I told her to slap the other side but she still slapped my left cheek!"

Sehun laughed harder but then probed, "So why? Why did you decide break up with them?"

Jongin's expression changed into a serious one as he answered, "I want someone to think that I can also be serious in relationships."

"Are you planning to court someone seriously this time?" Sehun asked with a smile.

Jongin nodded, "She kept me feeling those weird butterfly in the stomach thing. My heart keeps beating faster when I am with her. I thought I would have an attack!"

Sehun could only mirror the smile that Jongin has on his lips as he added, "I never felt that way before, Sehun."

"Do I know her?" Sehun asked despite the hesitation.

A part of him secretly hoped that it was not the same girl who had elicited the same feelings for him. Jongin merely stared at Sehun until Suzy came with her ordered lunch. She started laughing as soon as she saw Jongin's swollen face and the two of them started bickering.

Sehun watched Jongin and Suzy as his question was left unanswered.

 

 

"Hi there," Kris greeted Sehun as the two accidently met in the locker area. The former just smirked when Sehun didn't greet him back.

"I didn't know that you had a girlfriend," Sehun said instead.

Kris grinned wider, "Yes, I do and you could stop throwing suspicious looks at us, or worse even, follow us."

"Whatever," Sehun blabbered as he was caught off-guard. When Sehun got his book, he was about to walk away when Kris spoke again.

"Are you protective of Suzy because she's your friend?" Kris asked.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and answered, "Of course."

"Really?” Kris raised an eyebrow, “And not because you have feelings for her?"

Kris smiled at Sehun's startled reaction. He then chuckled as he passed by Sehun. Kris tapped Sehun’s shoulder and whispered to him, "I also told that to Kai last week and he had the same reaction as yours."

Sehun was left standing and his heart was beating faster as he contemplated on Kris' words.

Same reaction as Jongin's?

He bitterly smiled as he told himself, "So, I do know the girl.”

He sighed as he felt a sudden pain in his chest and he wondered if it was the same ache that Jongin experienced with his sickness.

 

 

Jongin would always find waking up on weekends difficult but when he noticed that Suzy was not in her room, he hurriedly went out and looked for her. Then, he found her, the girl who made his life worthwhile, in the kitchen cooking with his best friend. He felt his chest becoming tighter at the sight of the two who were having a good time as they smiled and talked together.

Those eyes.

He stared at Sehun who was looking at Suzy as they cook.

I always knew that those eyes had a different sparkle when you're with her.

Jongin entered the kitchen.

I always knew but what could I do? I also like her.

It's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter