His Sacrifices

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's heart was hammering against his chest as he caught up with Sehun. Lucky as he was, they arrived at the apartment at the same time. He screamed his name, "Oh Sehun!"

However, Sehun ignored him and hurriedly went up the stairs. To Sehun’s surprise, when he managed to open the apartment's door, Jongin was already beside him. Jongin, panting, pulled Sehun's shoulder, to make him turn around as he yelled at him, "What are you doing?!"

"What am I doing?" Sehun replied with a scoff, "Then, what about you? What the hell are you doing?!"

"That's none of your business!" Jongin retorted.

"And when did you became none of my business?!” Sehun spat, “Jongin, you have a girlfriend!"

"Ahhhh,” Jongin mockingly nodded, “So you are reacting like this because of Suzy."

"What?" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?” Jongin taunted, “Are you insulted that you girl you love is just being toyed around by your best friend?"

Sehun was caught off-guard at Jongin’s statement making him merely stare at the latter. Jongin then smirked as he added, "So, it's Suzy after all. Why stop me from going to clubs and hitting on girls? I don't even know what the two of you are doing when I'm not here!"

Sehun grabbed him by the collar and muttered, "Suzy is not as cheap as your girls in the club and I'm not stupid as you."

"No. You are stupid,” Jongin argued back, “Stupid enough to admit defeat even before starting a fight for Suzy's love."

Sehun blinked once then twice as rage was slowly building up inside him. He muttered, "So you asked me for permission because you knew I would agree and just give up?"

"That's right," Jongin answered with a playful smirk planted on his face but the smirk was soon wiped out by Sehun’s punch.

"If you knew that I sacrificed so that the two of you could be together," Sehun forced himself to swallow the lump on his throat, "…then you could at least take care of that relationship that I sacrificed for!"

Jongin then wiped the blood at the corner of his mouth as he replied, "Why bother? This relationship won't last long since I'm about to die anyway."

"That excuse is already over-rated Kim Jongin!” Sehun argued back, “You are about to turn twenty and you're still alive! What more do you want?!"

"But it's the truth!” Jongin was shaking as he yelled, “I am dying!"

"It's not only you who is suffering!” Sehun countered, “If you are dying physically, then Suzy is starting to die emotionally!"

Sehun was breathing heavily as Jongin stared at him with tears at the corner of his eyes.

"Are you guys fighting?"

The two halted as they turned to see Suzy, still sleepy, looking at them with both confusion and concern in her eyes. Jongin quickly went to Suzy and dragged her back to her room. Sehun stood still untl he heard that the door was shut closed and locked. He slowly walked towards the dining room as Jongin’s words repeated all over again inside his head. He sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter