The 13th

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun,” Suzy said sternly, “I know that the two of you quarreled but I think that what you're saying is just too much."

"You won't believe me? Then go see it for yourself,” Sehun gulped, “Go to Exotic Club tonight."

"If I prove that you are wrong, you should patch things up with Jongin,” Suzy demanded, “Okay?"

"Okay,” Sehun answered, “I promise."

They then said their goodbyes when they found no words to ease the awkward atmosphere.

I'm sorry Suzy but I have to do this in order to save you and Jongin.

 

 

"Excuse me," Suzy said as she awkwardly tapped the woman's shoulder who was timidly dancing at the Bar. The woman glared at her but Suzy still managed to ask through the loud music of the club, "D-Do you happen to know if there is someone here whose name is Jongin?"

The woman frowned at her and flatly answered, "No."

The woman was more pissed when Suzy still blocked her way and asked again, "T-Then, how about Kai? Is there someone here whose name is Kai?"

The woman drank the scotch she was holding and smiled upon hearing Kai's name. She remarked, "Are you one of his girls? He's occupied now."

"Neh?" Suzy asked in confusion.

The woman then inspected Suzy from head to toe and Suzy shifted as she felt scrutinized under the woman’s gaze. The woman mumbled, "But I don't think he wouldn't mind adding one more girl onto his bed.”

She leaned closer to Suzy as she screamed through the noise, "He's just at the alley there!"

"Thank you," Suzy replied as she proceeded to the direction that the woman pointed.

 

 

"What's your name?"

"Kai."

"I don't think that's your real name."

"Whatever. You can still moan 'Kai' when we do it and I would find that really y," Kai whispered onto the girl's ear. The girl looked at him with lust as Kai pinned her onto the wall.

Whispering didn't tickle her.

Kai shrugged the thought again as the girl s her hands at the back of his neck to pull him down for a heated kiss. They shared a passionate kiss as their tongues battled for domination. Kai's other hand was then all over the girl's body, grazing his finger on her skin, feeling each curve of her body.

"Jongin."

Kai, at first, thought that what he heard was a hallucination from the night that he and Sehun fought but when he heard it for the second time, he broke the kiss because he knew that it was real.

"Kim Jongin.”

Only four people would call me by my name. This is surely not my parents so there are only two people left, Sehun and –

Kai felt a hand land on his cheek as he turned and that was enough to make him gather his thoughts. He widened his eyes upon finding the girl that he loved the most, breaking apart in front of him. Tears brimmed at her eyes as she looked at him with disappointment, betrayal and anger.

"Suzy," Jongin softly said her name but as a tears started cascading down her face, she turned and walked away from him. He called onto her for numerous times as he followed her bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter