Blue

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin went to the table and found that Suzy was sitting in his usual seat. He huffed, "Are you even authorized to sit there?"

"Do I even need an authorization? I'm a student here so I have the right to sit wherever I want,” Suzy argued.

Jongin smiled and replied, "No. People are not always allowed to go wherever they want because they might invade other's privacy and that's bad."

"And whose privacy am I invading?" Suzy asked while tilting her head. "Yours? But I don't think you enjoy being alone."

"Not mine. Sehun's," Jongin answered and pointed at Sehun.

Sehun tried to hide his smile as he thought, He really enjoys teasing Suzy.

Suzy blinked a few times before answering, "I'm his friend!"

"Friend? Do you even know something about him?" Jongin asked as he pulled a chair to sit with them.

"O-of course!" Suzy exclaimed.

Jongin nodded, "Then, when is his birthday?"

"Birthday? I.... I don't know," Suzy said as she looked down.

"What is his favorite dish?"

Suzy looked up again, "Bulgogi!"

Jongin shook his head, "Galbijim."

"But he always orders bulgogi," Suzy whispered as she pouted.

"Because they are both beef. Besides, they don't sell galbijim here," Jongin clicked his tongue, "You don't even know the basics."

Sehun stared at Jongin as he thought, It is true. Suzy doesn't know much about my background... and I don't know much about Suzy too.

"How can you call yourself Sehun's friend?" Jongin with a mocking expression.

"Just one more question," Suzy said as she raised her index finger.

Jongin smiled at the girl's determination before asking, "What is his favorite color?"

There was a long silence before Suzy managed to answer, "Blue."

Jongin shook his head again, "Nothing. He doesn't like any color."

"Is that even possible?" Suzy asked

Jongin nodded "Because he thinks that having a favorite color is absurd."

"I don't believe you," Suzy argued as she raised her eyebrows making Jongin widen his eyes. They both turned to Sehun as Suzy asked him, "Sehun-a, is it true that you don't prefer any color?"

Sehun shifted his gaze from Suzy to Jongin and back to Suzy again. He started,  "It's true,"

Suzy frowned while Jongin smiled boastfully until Sehun continued, "...that my favorite color is blue."

Suzy's face immediately brightened upon hearing Sehun's answer while Jongin blinked a few times in confusion, "What?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter