AN. Epilogue.

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun flipped the papers on his desks and read the letters that was given to him and the contracts that he was supposed to sign. He sighed as work would always succeed in making him tired and frustrated. However, he did not have much difficulty handling their company, for besides his excellence in Math, Communications, Business and Administrations, his father was there to guide him.

He massaged his temples and looked at the clock; it was 12 noon.

I'll just have lunch later;I'll finish this first.

Then, the phone on his office rung and he quickly answered it, "Ms. Im, I'm busy right now; whoever is calling, tell them to call later."

Sehun said and he was about to hang up but the other end then said, "Dad."

He smiled upon hearing the girl's soft, lovely and cheerful voice. He replied, "Oh, Hana."

“Dad, did you eat lunch?"

The little girl's voice always felt warm. It could ease all of his fatigue and worries away.

"I'm afraid, not yet," he answered honestly.

"Why? You should eat. Skipping meals is a no-no!” Hana complained, “Dad should not fall sick."

Sehun chuckled, "I know. I know."

Then, he also heard the little girl chuckle from the other line before she said, "Dad, come on out. Let's eat lunch."

Sehun then stood up and approached the door with the phone still in his hands. He slowly opened the door and found the little girl sitting on a chair. He watched as the girl continued exclaiming, "Mom and I brought lunch for you!"

He beamed as he saw the phone in between the little girl and his wife's faces. He replied, "Hmmmm. I can see that."

"Oh!" Hana said as she released the phone from her hand and gave it to her mom. She ran towards Sehun as she exclaimed, “Dad!”

Sehun was greeted by Hana’s hug and he gladly carried the girl in his arms. Suzy smiled at the sight and hung the phone. Upon doing so, Sehun told Hana, "Oh, your mom ended the call. I think she does not want to talk to me anymore.”

"Really?" the innocent girl asked before turning to Suzy, "Is that right Mom?"

"No," Suzy pouted as she walked towards the two. She beamed as she replied, "I just want to hear your dad's voice in reality and not over the phone. It feels like music to my ears when it's real."

Suzy and Sehun beamed at each other before they shared a short kiss and Hana chuckled while in Sehun's arms.

"Cheesy," Hana remarked.

"So what did you cook for me?" Sehun asked whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter