More than Friends

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why do we have rice?” Jongin complained as he eyed at the rice on the dining table, “It's still early for rice. I want pancakes."

"Jongin, clock’s about to strike 11am. It’s already lunch time," Sehun retorted as he placed bulgogi on the table.

The scent of beef that lingered in the air was quickly replaced by the sweet fragrance of strawberries as Suzy, who was trying to dry her wet hair, sat with them. She was about to eat until she noticed that the two were staring at her. She asked, "What?"

Jongin averted his gaze while Sehun shook his head. He then eyed her clothes; she was wearing a cream colored coat and pink skirt – both of which were too grand for a mere breakfast.

Sehun asked her, "Are you going somewhere?”

Suzy momentarily paused at her hurried eating to nod at Sehun’s question.

"Where?" Jongin probed.

"To the mall," she answered with full.

"Why? We just bought the groceries yesterday. Do you have something to buy?" Sehun asked.

Suzy drank water to clear before replying, "No. I have someone to meet. Thank you for the food!"

She got up and quickly proceeded to the door while the two’s eyes followed her. After wearing her shoes and slinging her bag unto her shoulder, she was gone. She then waved at them as she cooed, "I'm going!"

Jongin could only mumble a ‘take care’ to her before the door quickly shut closed.  Left alone, the two just stared at the food as they finished eating. There was silence between the two of them before Jongin broke it by suggesting, "Sehun, I want dessert. I'm going to the mall.”

"Why the mall again? You could go the convenience store – " Sehun stopped mid-sentence when he realized what Jongin meant, “Then, I want dessert too.”

 

 

"The mall is too big! Where would we start looking for her?!" Jongin complained.

"We already found her once. Trust yourself; we would find her again," Sehun said as he looked around.

"Oh! Sehun-a, Suzy wore a light brown coat and pink skirt right?" Jongin asked as he tugged on Sehun's arm.

"Yes. Where is she?" Sehun followed the direction of Jongin’s gaze.

"There," Jongin pointed,"...with Kris."

Their gaze traveled to afar at Suzy and Kris who were busy shopping in a gift shop. They watched as Kris made Suzy wore cat ears to which the latter pouted making the former laugh. Then, Suzy made Kris wear bunny ears and to top it off, Kris imitated the bunny's teeth. Suzy was so happy at the sight that she started clapping with a big grin plastered on her face and Kris just laughed along with her.

Jongin let out a scoff, "What's this?"

"Just what's with these two?" Sehun whispered slowly.

However, both of them were caught off guard when Kris looked at their direction. Wasting no time, they quickly hid from the piercing stare of the male.

"Why do I feel like I'm a stalker?" Jongin whispered nervously.

"Because we are," Sehun replied but as he looked back at Kris, he blurted, "Oh! They're gone!"

"There! Hurry up!" Jongin said as they ran.

 

 

 "They really are suspicious," Sehun squinted at the two.

"I really want to kill someone right now," Jongin uttered as Kris put his arms around Suzy's shoulder.

"Stage Failed," the Guitar Hero announced.

"Yah! Uncles! That is already your third time! You just kept failing!" a kid shouted at Sehun and Jongin.

"Shut up kid. This is none of your business," Jongin harshly replied to the li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter