Choices and Decisions

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun massaged his temples for the nth time already, but it did not help ease his mind nor help him think of what to do. He stared at the girl who peacefully slept on the hospital bed. It was the second day that Suzy was unconscious. The doctor said that she needed because she lost too much blood. The doctor added that it was already fortunate that she did not have a miscarriage.

He felt helpless – and he realized that it was the same feeling that Suzy had when she knew that Jongin was gone. Perhaps, her agony was even more. He sighed. He knew that he had to come up with a solution – to save Suzy.

His phone vibrated and he quickly answered the call, "Dad."

"Sehun-a,” Mr. Oh asked, “Have you finished your requirements for Juilliard?"

There was a minute of silence before Sehun spoke once again, "Dad, I would not pursue Juilliard anymore."

"Why?" Mr. Oh was perplexed.

"Let's talk personally,” Sehun replied, “I can't go to your office so please come to the hospital."

"Who is hospitalized?" Mr. Oh questioned.

Sehun answered, "Suzy."

"Okay, I'm coming."

 

 

Sehun brought the basket of fruits that his dad bought towards Suzy's room but even before he could arrive, Suzy's doctor approached him and said, "Mr. Oh, the patient is gone."

Flabbergasted, Sehun dropped the fruits and he started to look for Suzy. He searched for her in every corner of the hospital and even after numerous tried of paging, there was no success. Then, he thought that maybe, just maybe, Suzy will be at his place. He travelled back to the apartment but even before he arrive at his place, he already found Suzy on the bridge.

He stopped the cab and proceeded to walk towards her. He heard her say to herself, "Everything will be okay in the end... if it is not okay, then, it is not yet the end."

He watched as the girl closed her eyes and spread her arms like before as she convinced herself, "Think positive. Think positive. Think positive.”

But then, he clearly saw a tear fell down on her cheek and it was the first time that Sehun saw Suzy cried, not because of the pain of others, but because of her suffering. He remembered the time when he first met Suzy, he thought that she was suicidal. Now, he knew, that he was right. Upon the realization, he quickly walked towards her and hurled her down.

"Sehun," Suzy whispered.

"Don't jump," Sehun exclaimed.

Suzy smiled but her eyes were filled with tears as she said, "It won't work anymore Sehun. Flying can no longer ease my sadness. Are my problems so big that the wind cannot car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter