Boy at the Bridge

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun-a. I can't understand Math,” Suzy complained with a cute pout on her lips.

Sehun then sighed and pulled her notebook towards him as he asked, "Which part?"

Suzy grinned before confessing, "Everything."

After that day, it became a norm for the two of them to be together. The people at school were already becoming used to seeing them with each other. But most of all, it was Sehun who made progress on becoming accustomed to the girl’s presence.

The smile on Suzy’s lips never disappeared as Sehun explained her their lessons. She then commented," Oh. You're good."

Sehun just coughed a little – not minding the sudden compliment because he was already used to being shower with praises. Suzy then asked him, "Did you know?"

"What?"

Suzy beamed. Day by day, she was successful at making Sehun engage in a conversation with her. Still, she understood that that Sehun preferred silence most of the time. During those times, all that she could do then is stay by his side, and smile like she usually does.

She started, "That people can only be good in Math or in English. If that person excels in both, that person is considered a genius."

"Where did you hear that?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"From people," Suzy shrugged, "So you, Oh Sehun, are a genius."

She clapped cheerily as if she was celebrating Sehun's gift but as the boy glared at her because she was causing a scene, she immediately stopped clapping. She coughed a little before asking, "So will you pursue business and administration? Since you're good at both."

"No," he shook his head before he stared at nothingness for a while. It is true that he might pursue business and ad because his father wants him to but he likes something else.

"Then music?"

Sehun was startled by Suzy's question. He asked back, "How did you know?"

Suzy beamed, knowing that she had hit the bull’s eye. She explained, "I can hear you from my room when you play instruments."

"Did I disturb you?"

Suzy shook her head, “No. Your music was comforting."

A little smile grazed Sehun’s lips.

"But at the same time, the music also sounded sad," Suzy continued. She sighed before asking,  "Why are you sad Sehun-a?

"I don't know," Sehun answered after a short while.

For many reasons.

 

 

"Sehun-a. Wait!"

Sehun looked at Suzy as she towards him. They stopped at the bridge when Suzy said, huffing, "Flying eases away sadness.”

"What?

Without warning, she started to drag Sehun towards the side of the bridge and demanded him, “Climb.”

What are you doing again? Sehun thought. He squinted at her, "Are you ordering me around now? I don't like to climb. It's dangerous."

"Mr. Oh Sehun, you won't have fun if you always worry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter