Unexpected News

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun went back to his apartment after a month since the last time Suzy and he had spoken on the phone. After that phone call, he never heard news from the two so he decided to check on them. However, what he found in the apartment were empty closets and he realized, that he was left alone again.

"I guess that we are free to choose but not free from the consequences," he told imself.

Then, he has decided to live in the apartment once more until he goes abroad – to immortalize the memories he shared with the two and at the same, to secretly hope that everything would turn back to normal between the three of them.

 

 

"Good morning Mrs. Song," Sehun greeted the caretaker.

"Oh! Sehun-a!" Mrs. Song replied as she smiled, "Suzy is waiting for you in front of your unit."

Sehun was shocked, "Neh?"

"I think she forgot her keys," Mrs. Song added.

Hastily, Sehun hurriedly went upstairs and his heart leaped when he found the girl who completely changed his and Jongin's life. He caught her attention by telling her, "What are you doing? It's cold here.”

Suzy looked at him and smiled but Sehun noticed something different – her smile did not reach her eyes.

"Long time no see, Sehun,” she greeted back.

He let her in the apartment and he realized how much he missed the moments that both of them shared. He served her coffee and suddenly, he remembered the day that Suzy agreed to live with them, but now, it was different because Jongin was not there.

Breaking the silence between them, he asked her, "How are you?"

"I saw him," Suzy beamed – the same lifeless smile she had given to him that same day.

"Hmmm?"

"I saw him cheating," Suzy clarified.

Sehun's grip on the cup tightened but Suzy continued explaining.

"That day too, I left for Jeju. From that day onwards, we never contacted each other."

"Are you okay?" Sehun observed her.

"I know that Jongin hurt me, but I really have to talk to him now. I need to see him," Suzy said, ignoring Sehun's question. She then turned to him with pleading eyes as she begged, "Help me Sehun. Please. Help me find, Jongin.”

Sehun noticed once more that those orbs that were once filled with happiness were now filled with nothing but agony.

 

 

"Sehun-a, what will you do if someone close to you dies?" Jongin asks out of the blue as they wash the dishes together.

Sehun looked at his friend intently first, before answering, "Nothing."

"Why?! Don't you care for them?!""

"No, Jongin,” Sehun smiled sadly, “I would just be too shocked that I think I would not be able to react."

 

 

"I'm sorry but master Jongin is gone,” one of the maids in the mansion told Sehun and Suzy.

"What do you mean 'gone'?" Sehun asked as his heart beat faster and despite Suzy staying quiet, he could feel her nervousnes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter