The Letter

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following chapters (21 and above) may contain scenes that may not be suitable for very young audiences. I do not recommend parental guidance but I hope you could be open minded. *winks* Okay. I WARNED YOU.

 

I'm sorry Sehun but I just can't keep myself from being jealous by seeing the two of you. After all, your eyes have a different sparkle when you're with her.

Suzy was startled when arms gently wrapped on her waist while she was cooking but then she smiled upon realizing that it was Jongin. Meanwhile, Sehun watched as Jongin back-hugged Suzy.

"Good morning," Jongin whispered to Suzy and the latter, whose ears were sensitive, blushed at his action.

Ahh. So cute.

"It's rare for you to wake up this early, nowadays," Suzy answered back.

"That's because I woke up without you beside me," Jongin replied.

"Yah! Kim Jongin,” Sehun scolded him, “You slept in Suzy's room again? You have your own room!"

"Why? What's wrong with it? She's my girlfriend," Jongin emphasized and he smirked as Sehun was not able to answer back. Jongin instead tightened his hold of Suzy and kissed her on the cheek making the female complain.

"Stop distracting me. I'm cooking," Suzy protested.

"Why are you cooking? Let Sehun cook. Let's just go back to sleep," Jongin said as he buried his face on the corner of Suzy’s neck and shoulder.

Suzy looked at Jongin from her side with furrowed eyebrows as she argued, "You said you wanted to eat the pancakes that I cooked."

"Really?" Jongin asked as he stayed still.

"Yes. You even said that you would still eat even though it's horrible, as long as I cooked it. Did you forget?" Suzy’s voice turned.

"No. I did not forget," Jongin lied, "Then why ask for Sehun's help if I told you that it's okay if it tastes bad?"

This caused Sehun to look at him too, confused at his choice of words.

"It's because I do not want you to eat horrible food. I can't bring myself to see you suffer while you eat," Suzy tried to smile.

"Really?" Jongin probed nonchalantly once more.

"Of course,” Suzy replied without hesitation before asking back, ‘What other reason could there be?"

That you're flirting with Sehun.

"Nothing," Jongin said as he sniffed Suzy's shoulder, enjoying the strawberry scent but the action tickled Suzy.

She complained, "I told you to stop distracting me."

"Not until you kiss me," Jongin suggested.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows at what he heard for never once did the two kiss in front of him. After deliberating, Suzy faced Jongin and quickly pecked him on the cheek before continuing her work. However, Jongin just back-hugged her again and whispered, "I want a proper one.”

He lightly bit Suzy’s ear making the female blush hard. She was hesitant at first, but then, she tiptoed to kiss his lips. However, what she intended as a short kiss ended up as a heated one as Jongin held her neck and deepened the kiss before she could even pull away. Suzy was startled at the male’s boldness so her eyes were wide open before she forced to shut them tight.

It was Jongin who pulled away,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter