Mask

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning everyone. I am Kris and I am your batch representative for the student government."

Sehun looked at the male in front who he believes belongs to another class. The male then continued speaking, garnering the attention of the people in their room, "Now, guests from other countries would come in our school in the next two weeks. Each batch has a designated place to decorate. We decided it by draw lots and ours is... the school quadrangle. "

Students grunted and muttered a string of complaints for the quadrangle was the largest part of their school. Kris coughed before saying, "Your class's task is the school's gate. Besides that, we also need someone to play any musical instrument, or maybe even sing. Unfortunately, in the other classes, there was no one. How about here?"

Sehun swore that he saw Suzy attempted to raise her hand, but then, one of his classmates, Chanyeol, already suggested, "Kai! He's a musical genius!"

"Who is Kai?" Kris asked.

"Me," Jongin raised his hand, but his face was straight.

"Would you mind doing it?" Kris asked again.

"Of course, he won't! Kai is kind afterall," Hyoyeon answered Kris.

Kris nodded before questioning, "Then, what about the one who will lead your class in decorations? Any volunteers for leaders?"

"Kai can do that too!" Lay suggested.

Kris casted a glance at Jongin and the latter said nothing but just smiled in reply. Kris nodded in understanding before informing that all have been settled. He bowed in greeting before leaving and the class resumed as usual.

However, Sehun kept looking at Jongin.

Here we go again.

 

 

"I didn't know that you play instruments too," Suzy told Jongin.

Too? So she already knows that Sehun plays musical instruments? Jongin asked himself before smirking, "Yes. Sehun and I met in a musical competition when we were young and that's how we became friends."

Suzy looked at Sehun to confirm and Sehun nodded in reply. He then said, "Jongin, I will meet my dad today so I'll be going early and the two of you should not wait for me.”

When the two nodded, he stood up but only to halt midway as he thought, How will things go between these two? 

"Where are you going? It's still lunch time," Suzy asked.

"I already have permission to cut class," Sehun ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter