when you thought you’ve lost your reason

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

  

Seungri still had not moved so much. Good time to make a silent exit Suzy told herself. Bend down to pick up her bag on the floor she got up and turned slowly towards the door.

 

 

 

 

‘Where are you going?’ 

 

 

 

 

His sudden question has suprise her. ‘I thought I go now and let you rest.’

 

 

 

 

‘If I promise to fall into coma will you stay?’

 

 

 

 

Suzy swung back. ‘That wasn’t even funny, Seungri!’

 

 

 

 

‘Listen … ‘She heaved a deep breath. ‘I hope you get better soon. And I’m truly sorry about…. about Chansung.’ She had to say it even though the nurse had inform that Seungri wasn’t ready to talk about his best friend. ‘But you know as well as I do that I don’t belong here.’

 

 

 

 

‘I want you here, Suzy’ he stated grimly.

 

 

 

 

Suzy shook her head. ‘You’re going to be OK. In couple of days you’ll be wondering why you want to see me at all.’

 

 

 

 

‘I know exactly why I want you here.’

 

 

 

 

Suzy ignore that, ‘I’m going back,’ she said firmly. 

 

 

 

 

‘We need to talk,’ the line of his mouth was severely compressed now.

 

 

 

 

‘We can talk through our lawyers.’ Suzy continued determinedly towards the door.

 

 

 

 

‘You will have this particular talk to my face, Suzy, because I don’t want a divorce.’

 

 

 

 

She swung back again. ‘Until today we don’t speak a word or set eyes on each other for three and half years!’ Suzy reminded him. ‘Of course you want a divorce. I want a divorce.’

 

 

 

 

With that, she turned and reached for the door, but she heard a sound from behind her that sent a cold chill racing down her spinal cord. She turn herself only to discover Seungri was already sitting and attempting to pull out the wires. But his attempt was obviously wrecked by the drugs.

 

 

 

 

‘What do you think you’re doing?’ Suzy darting back to the bed to cover his hand with her own hands in effort to stop him but Seungri suddenly threw the covering sheet instead. Even she tried to grab it the cage went flying onto the floor.

 

 

 

 

The next shock wave hit her when she saw for the first time what the cage and sheet had been covering up. More bandaging strapped on his thigh, but it wasn’t that shocked. She could see the extent of his bruising, which spread right the way down his left side.

 

 

 

 

‘Oh my God,’ she choked fighting to pull the sheet from him at the same time she tried to block him from getting up from the bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

The beeps and alarms sounding like crazy. Suzy reached out and took Seungri’s face between her palms made him look at her.

 

 

 

 

‘Please stop it,’ she begged. His expression was hurt and stubborn. Suddenly she bent her head and crushed her trembling lips against his.

 

 

 

 

She kissed him without understanding her action. And she continued to kiss him even after Seungri stopped fighting and went perfectly, perfectly still. It was like her own moment, she didn’t even stop when the nurse enter the room and letting out a sharp gasp.

 

 

 

 

When she did eventually pull away she was breathing fast. She felt Seungri fast breath at her face and looked into his eyes. Hot pain tears gathered and she was trembling.

 

 

 

 

‘I’ll stay,’ she shook out brokenly. ‘I will do anything as so long as you lie down. Please, Seungri. Please, I’ll stay …’