Breaking the walls

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

Suzy sat with her feet down in the water as she watched Seungri swimming freestyle going up and down in the pool. Tomorrow was Changsung’s funeral. For the past of their reconciliation days they had not touched on any subject that could spoil the mood.

 

She has ask Seungri to borrow his car to go shopping because she need to buy a dress to wear for the funeral but Seungri had using the same tactics to blocked her request before changing the subject.

 

He had turned this place into a private sanctuary which only the two of them live. But his sanctuary is like a bubble that was about to burst anytime. Seungri is not stupid, so whatever he was thinking behind his mask that he perfectly wear all the time, Suzy knew that he was going to explode…. soon.

 

‘Seungri …’ she called as he swim near her.

 

‘What?’ he said only to turn away again.

 

All his bruise and wound already healed except the one in his thigh. He would still wince occasionally if he accidentally put too much pressure on his rib, but other than that Seungri was, she supposed, is healthy ….. except for his big refusal to talk about his best friend’s death.

 

As he swim back towards her Suzy slid into the water and stepped in front of him as he reached out the pool edge. Finding her body was blocking him, he was quick to turn things to his advantage by taking her waist and lift her up. He tried to kiss her.

 

Suzy tilting her head back out of his reach. ‘We need to talk about …..about….’ but Seungri already seal her lips for a long kiss.

 

Refuse to be distracted by his action, Suzy insisted, ‘We need to talk about tomorrow, SeungHyun.’

 

She watched his expression change….. ‘Please listen to me,’ she begged. ‘You can’t go on ignoring the fact that Changsung’s funeral is tomorrow and that everyone you’ve been avoiding since the accident is going to be there.’

 

‘Yes, I can.’ His mood has turn really sullen.

 

‘Well, I can’t ignore it.’ Suzy changed tactic. ‘I need to go shopping to buy something to wear for the funeral.’

 

‘You’re not going.’ Seungri had already dropped her back onto her feet.

 

‘Yes, I am!’ Suzy protested.

 

‘No, you’re not.’

 

He was about to swim back again, but Suzy grabbed his arm to stop him. ‘That is not your decision to make, Seungri. Chansung was my friend too, you know.’

 

Shrugging her hand aside, he just turned and hit the water again. Full of frustration, Suzy pull herself out from the pool, grabbed a towel and headed towards the house.