Mr. macho and stubborn

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

 

Suzy turn herself to stare at him. ‘Seungri?’ she prompted warily.

 

 

Suddenly the car took into an acute left turn and Seungri try not to wince when the action cut through him like a knife, Seungri told her in a strain voice, ‘I’m fine.’

 

 

‘Where do we go?’ Seungri’s question makes Suzy blink a couple of times before she could answer him.

 

 

‘Lee mansion,’ she said.

 

 

Seungri look shocked and after a while he responded. ‘We going home, Uncle,’ Seungri relayed to Butler Kang.

 

 

‘Ah, Yes, Seungri.’ Butler Kang smiled in approval.

 

 

‘This times it going to be different Suzy,’ Seungri drawled softly.

 

 

Suzy shifted restlessly on the seat. Oh how she wished that she hadn’t agreed to that part with Eric Lee. Now look at Seungri and his ideas about the two of them.

 

 

Seungri studied Suzy taut face and a sudden twinge hit him. Maybe he should try to kiss her. 

 

 

The doctor had gagged her, he somehow had chained her with him and his uncle’s subtle manipulation. Now you want to ruin it all with a smash and grab approach you are not physically capable of carrying out. Great strategy, Seungri, he mocked himself up.

 

 

The journey continued with silence. Suzy slowly sank back in her seat and watched the view pass. This is one of the most beautiful places on earth, she observed.

 

 

Turning to look at Seungri, she discovered that he had fallen asleep. He didn’t look comfortable at all. He had slipped his hand back inside his jacket to cover the area around his cracked ribs, while the other hand seemed gripping his injured thigh.

 

 

Suzy had been thinking that perhaps they should have gone to his apartment instead added extra half hour drive to the mansion. Perhaps she should put up much fiercer fight when he leaving the hospital in the first place.

 

 

‘Not much longer now, Suzy.’

 

 

Suzy brought her gaze into contact with Butler Kang’ eyes which reflected the same concern that she was feeling over Seungri. She sent him a smile to acknowledge his assurance.

 

 

 

As the car enters the private land an unhappy memories began to surface in Suzy’s mind that she just didn’t know how to deal with. She has fall in love with this place first time she saw it but on the other level she hated it because of the unhappy memories she live on.

 

 

Seungri stirred and opened his eyes as the car slowed down to negotiate the narrow bridge over the river. She saw him wince as he tried to change the position he been sleeping in. ‘Are you okay?’ she questioned.

 

 

‘Yes,’ he reply, but Suzy know that he wasn’t by the brief, tense and wry smile on his face.

 

 

The car has stop at the front entrance. The long hiss Seungri made at his first attempt to get out of the car dragged Suzy’s attention to him. Her prediction has come true, his bruised body had turn stiff during the journey making it painful for him to move.

 

 

‘Wait, I’ll help you,’ she said quickly and scrambled out of the car as Butler Kang did the same thing.

 

 

Suzy shot around the back of the limo only to find that Seungri had already hauled himself from the car. Seungri’s cousin Dara unnie appeared with an anxious face. ‘Just look at you,’ she scolded him. ‘Are you crazy or something?’

 

 

‘It’s good to see you too, noona,’ Seungri responded dryly.

 

 

Dara huffed out a breath then threw her hands in despair. ‘If Uncle Lee had any wits left after you robbed them from him he would….’

 

 

Dara stop when she see Seungri start walking without revealing any hint of pain and refusing help from any of them. When Seungri made it to the stairs all three of them rushed at the bottom of the stairs like an idiot.

 

 

Suzy wanted to yell at him but she swallowed the words in case her word made him to make a sudden movement that would cause him to lose his balance. He did it. Well Mr. macho and stubborn made it all the way up.

 

 

‘Either you go up there and help him, Uncle or I go up there and kill him,’ Suzy turn to Butler Kang.

 

 

‘I will put your bags in your old room,’ Butler Kang told Suzy and headed to the stairs.

 

 

‘He knew he was pushing his luck too far when he did that,’ Dara unnie heaved out. ‘Where did the boy put his sense?’ she sigh instead.

 

 

‘It’s good to see you, Suzy,’ she said while turning and smiling at her.

 

 

‘Its good to see you to, unnie,’ Suzy returning her hugs.

 

 

‘Come, you must be tired.’ Dara took Suzy’s hand. ‘The housekeeper will lead you to your room. Have some refreshing and after that we will catch some chat together.’ Suzy could tell that she is the same person as three years ago.