The secret

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

Standing stiffly within the circle of Seungri’s arms, she asked, ‘What is it that you’re finding so hard to tell me, Seungri?’

 

Seungri look down, his eyes focus against the reflection of the sun on the water. Suzy feel his chest rising up and down under her hands.

 

‘I think Changsung want to kill himself,’ he was swallowing hard and then clench his teeth in tense.

 

Too shock to respond, Suzy freeze for a few seconds. ‘No,’ she whisper. ‘Please don’t say things like that.’

 

‘Or maybe he want to kill me...’ This time he let out a tense laugh.

 

‘Why would you suspect something like that?’ she want to demand an explanation from him. ‘He was your best friend!’

 

‘No, he’s not. Look …’ he sigh. ‘Can we finish this later? I need to find a safe place so we can anchor the yacht.

 

This time Suzy believe that Seungri was not trying to block her out; she doesn’t know how to explain it but she can sense it in his action. When she look at him, Seungri’s face was not in tense anymore. 

 

‘Do you want my help?’ Suzy offer to help, but she was getting a wry smile from Seungri.

 

‘What if I want you to grab and kiss me and say that you love me.  But I don’t think—’

 

‘All right. I'll do it.’ she confess. ‘Just stop th—thinking of that horrible thought.’

 

‘You won't take it that back?’ 

 

‘No, I won’t..... not unless I’m the crazy one in here,’ she said honestly. ‘Because I can’t think of other reason.’

 

‘Chain by the doctor, being manipulated by my uncle and Dara unnie to make you stay with me.’ Seungri listed all the way he do to keep Suzy to stay with him. ‘Now I trap you on the yacht in the middle of the ocean so you can’t run away.’

 

‘Thanks for all the excuses,’ she murmured tautly. ‘Can I do the sail now?’

 

Seungri shake his head. ‘No, we don’t need it. I’ve spot somewhere to anchor the yacht.’ As Seungri turn the boat towards the gulf Suzy turn her body which is still trap within Seungri’s arms and saw the most breathtaking views in front of them.

 

When Seungri switch off the engine, silence suddenly surrounded them. The yacht sway softly under her feet. She watch as Seungri walk towards her and stop in front of her. Even the sun was beating hotly, Suzy can feel chill air cover her body when she look at Seungri face. From the look she can tell that he was ready to spill everything out.

 

‘Changsung stop being my friend when he told me that he had sleep with you.’

 

 

Its been lonnnnngggggg time...do enjoy XD