Epilogue

Just Give Me A Reason

Pairings

 

 

Dara look around the living room where her family gathered for Christmas. Her uncle was sitting in the sofa while reading some stock news.

 

TOP, her cousin was sitting on the sofa with his legs stretch up on ottoman chair. His wife, (Shin) Shi Kyung stick close to his side, both looking like they fascinated with each other and that made her chest feel warm. TOP was still struggling with his recovery after involve in car accident six months ago that injured his spine and nearly made him paralysed. But she believe Shi Kyung love and support towards her husband will make TOP walk again. The couple has been married for only three months and they still enjoying their honeymoon.  

 

She was carrying the turkey to the table before someone stop and give her a lingering kiss under the mistletoe. It was her husband, Jiyong. Yes Dr. Kwon Jiyong. They had been married one month earlier than her cousin, TOP. Jiyong help Dara put the turkey on the table then wrap his hand around his beloved wife’s waist. Dara turn and look at Suzy that was sitting on the carpet in front of the Christmas tree while cuddling all Jiyong’s three cute little dogs, Gaho, Jolie and Boss.

 

Gaho, according to Jiyong was the though one; had even snuck extra couple of . Suzy laugh as she wake up and walk to Seungri. ‘Did you see that, honey?’

 

‘I saw you ‘bribe’ him,’ Seungri said. ‘In my book, that’s cheating.’

 

Suzy just grin as she wrap her arms around Seungri’s waist. ‘You’re just jealous because you didn’t think of it first.’

 

‘I’m not jealous.’

 

‘Yes you are.’

 

‘I am not.’

 

‘Will someone tell those two to stop bickering?’ TOP said from the sofa.

 

‘They’re not bickering,’ Dara said. ‘They’re just warming up for a kiss. See, what did I tell you? Any second now.’

 

Bingo.’