never know what will happen tomorrow

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

‘You lie to me about your injuries,’ Suzy said the moment Seungri opened his eyes. It was very late and yes she ignored the doctor’s advice and come back here to sit with him while he sleeping.

 

 

‘You can’t ban your uncle from visit you,’ she said. ‘What would he think after he bring me here? ‘It’s not like we’re friend’.

 

 

The moment Seungri’s face turns gloomy Suzy knew that she had made a mistake. Mentioning ‘friend’ had remind him of Chansung and like the doctor said Seungri had blocked her words out.

 

 

She led out a tense breath. ‘OK.’ She try again. ‘You can’t get off of this bed either. Not until the doctor say so.’

 

 

‘You’re staying?’Remembering that kiss and her promise, Suzy's cheek turn red. ‘I told you I will stay.’

 

 

‘Tell me again and this time makes it a promise.’

 

 

‘Seungri,’ she sighed, ‘this is all so …’

 

 

As the time has stop. Thru his blurred vision, Seungri watched how she frown while biting her lip. She look pale and there is sign of exhaustion around her eyes.

 

 

The slight quiver in her lip is mean she was upset and by the way she had to think before she spoke told him she had been gagged by the doctor from saying what she really wanted to say.

 

 

Suzy was stubborn. She was not the emotional pushover everyone liked to think she was. She had a hot, impulsive temper and right now he could tell she was having a fight to keep that temper in check because he had, in fact, chained her to this bed with him.

 

 

Did he feel terrible? No, he felt bloody happy about that.

 

 

‘OK.’ She heaved. ‘I promise to stay.’

 

 

‘Then I will not get off from this bed until the doctor let me,’ he said while lift his hand. Suzy looked down knowing what the gesture had meant.

 

 

She hesitated for a moment but lifted her hand and placed it against him. Deal sealed, he thought as he folded his finger around her finger then released a sigh of satisfaction and closed his eyes.

 

 

‘What time is it?’ he asked.

 

 

‘Ten o’clock,’ Suzy answered. ‘Are you hungry?’

 

 

‘I’m not hungry.’

 

 

‘I eat your dinner,’ she said.

 

 

Seungri open his eyes back and placed a lazy smile on his lips. He turned his head to look at her. ‘What’s the menu?’ he questioned playfully.

 

 

‘Chicken soup, Dara unnie made it,’ she told him. ‘Your uncle has arranged for her to …’

 

 

‘Did she send dessert?’

 

 

He done it again… blocked her from mentioning his uncle. ‘Seungri, about your uncle…’

 

 

He pull back his hands from her. ‘Since when you been my uncle’s biggest fan?’ he sounded annoyingly.

 

 

Seungri shut his eyes again. In frustration Suzy sat back in her chair but instantly stand up again. No matter what the doctor advised or what Seungri preferred, she found she still could not let the subject rest.

 

 

She reached out to reclaim his hand. ‘SeungHyun, please listen…’

 

 

‘SeungHyun,’ he interrupted. ‘I know you’re mad when you call me like that.’

 

 

Lowering her gaze Suzy watched her own fingers drawing patterns on his palm the way she used to do when they talked. Suddenly she wanted to break down and cry. The memories of them hit her mind again. They’d been together for six months. For two of those months they had been inseparable. For the other four they hated each other’s guts.

 

 

‘And when you say Lee SeungHyun,’ he continued mocking her way of saying his name, ‘I know I’m in really deep trouble.’

 

 

By the time Seungri dragged his heavy eyelids open it was like looking at a stranger …… a beautiful and distant stranger.

 

 

‘I better be going. I need to find place to stay.’

 

 

‘Butler Kang has reserved a suite at nearby hotel.’ Aware that he was slurring his words now as the drugs they fed him began to drag him down Seungri decide to let her escape. ‘He will drive you to the hotel.’

 

 

‘I’ll see you tomorrow,’ she mumbled and gone before he could say anything else.

 

 

Releasing a sigh, Seungri let his eyelids drop again and saw the other Suzy, sitting cross leg on his yacht on the summer looked incredibly gorgeous and y in her teeny red bikini.

 

 

Seungri lift his arm to cover his eyes and for once he wished the doctor had stung him with more sedatives. After a moment he shifted onto his side and didn’t care that it hurt him like hell. Reaching for the bell, he waited for the nurse to come and asked for couple of pillows and his mobile phone.

 

‘Thank you,’ he murmured, allowing the nurse to placing the pillows beneath his shoulders mainly because he felt too damn weak to do the job for himself.