jealousy could leads into stupid act

Just Give Me A Reason

 

Why is he calling her?

 

 

Seungri couldn’t think of anything when suddenly jealousy hit him hard. He picked up his mobile phone and called Butler Kang. Five minutes later he was limping painfully over the closet.

 

 

 

 

‘You don’t plan to come back to work do you?

 

 

Suzy winced at the icily accusing tone. ‘Please, listen to me, Minho…’.

 

 

‘You’re still in love with that bastard didn’t you?’

 

 

‘This has nothing to do with him,’ she argue.

 

 

‘Of course it is!’ Minho cut back.  

 

 

‘Please, Minho…. I need your understanding on this.’ Suzy gripped her phone tightly.

 

 

‘You have until the funeral, then you had better be back here or I’m coming to get you!’

 

 

He cut her off. Suzy leant back against the wall and closed her eyes. She doesn’t like a single feeling she feel right now. She has to deal with this immediately or she might go crazy.

 

 

Suzy entering the room and has been through another shocked when she bum into fully dressed Seungri coming from the bathroom without showing any sign of limping.

 

 

‘Wh…,’

 

 

‘We’re leaving,’ Seungri said cutting her word.

 

 

‘I--I don’t understand.’ Suzy eyes were eyeing at the bell, she wondered anxiously in her mind if she need to bring someone in here fast before he did himself some damage.

 

 

‘I want to get out from this place.’

 

 

‘You can’t just walk out because you feel like it, Seungri. What if there is something wrong with…’

 

 

‘You did.’

 

 

He cut her midsentence and Suzy blinked at him. ‘Excuse me?’ she breathed out. 

 

 

‘You walked out without being “signed off,”.

 

 

‘Actually, you run if I remember it precisely.’ Seungri blast sarcastically.

 

 

Suzy feel surprised at his word. ‘This is not the case.’

 

 

‘You did it anyway.’

 

 

Pinning her lips together, Suzy reached out and snatched the bell give it a long and urgent push. Seungri caught her movement and his eyes firing at her like a laser. Suzy pushed her chin up with her wide eyes challenging him.

 

 

Suzy might consider him crazy ever since she arrived here. She found she couldn’t keep up with the fast changes in his mood.

 

 

‘You’re not leaving here without doctor’s recommendation.’ She struck a stubborn pose.

 

 

The door open and Dr. Kwon walked in. There is a confusion in his face when he saw his patient was fully dressed and standing. Seungri turned and walk to the doctor with a wide perfect mask smile on his face. “I’m feeling much better and I think I am ready to leave.’

 

 

Dr. Kwon had been staring dubiously at the limp free Seungri moving towards him and after a while glanced questioningly at Suzy and she sent a helplessly bewildered shrug in return.

 

 

‘There is no medical reason why you can't be discharged, Mr. Lee.’ Dr Kwon murmured cautiously.

 

 

‘However, you need to be cautions on your bruising for the next two week. There still potentially risk of blood clots and your thigh wound need dressings everyday.’

 

 

‘Yes doctor. I’ll take all the advice.’ Seungri assured him.

 

 

The doctor looked at Suzy again as though he was waiting for her to confirm that she would be there to take care of his patient. Suzy was about to protest in Seungri’s plan but she happened to glance at him and saw the evidence of strain and grim tension in him. Suzy gave a silent nod to the doctor indicating as a yes.

 

 

The increasingly pain almost toppling him but Seungri keep upright through the ordeal of receiving the doctor’s advice on his recovery. Butler Kang had arrived in a moment and ignoring the older man’s shocked reaction Seungri had ask him to collect his belonging from the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

He almost collapsed into the rear of the limo. He feel the pain had doubled and so exhausted by keeping up such appearance of someone who magically returned to his full health.

 

 

Suzy sit beside him looking concern and annoyed at the same time as she studied him. His body was limping on back seat, deathly pale with his eyes closed, one hand pressed against his chest and the other lying limp on the seat.

 

 

She could see multiple puncture marks on the back of Seungri’s hand and the bruising circling them. But what really bothered her was the shallow of his breathing.

 

 

‘Serve you right, Seungri. What on earth are you thinking!’ she launched her hot temper at him.