never know where your heart will lead you

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

‘Did the doctor give permission for you to get off from the bed?’ 

 

Suzy was stunned a bit when she enters the room just now. She thought something bad has happen when she saw the monitors were gone and the bed was tidy. But she found him seating comfortably by the window, eyes fixed on his laptop.

 

‘You’re late. Where have you been?’ Seungri responded annoyingly.

 

‘Sorry, I had some stuff to do.’ Dumping her collection of bags down against the wall, she walked over to him. ‘You didn’t answer my question.’

 

‘I got up.’

 

‘Was that wise thinking?’

 

‘I’m breathing.’

 

Suzy tempting to reply with something very sarcastic then decided not to, she removed her jacket instead.

 

‘Where have you been? You left the hotel at nine o’clock this morning.’ From his voice, Suzy know that Seungri had turn into his cold side which is she doesn’t like at all.

 

‘It shocked me when I see what I’ve packed in hurry. I mean, what can a girl do with one pair of jeans with no spare tops?’

 

‘I’ve bought so many things ….. mainly because I fell in love with them …’ As she listed her things Suzy scooped the items out of the bags and dropped them on his laptop.

 

‘Oh, and these.’ Dipping into bag full of cosmetics and a hairbrush.

 

‘Don’t,’ he warned softly, but it to late because she was already drops the item onto his laptop too.

 

As she stared at his face, suddenly a tingling sensation caught her as she watched the reluctant smile appear from his tension lips when he looked at the messed she made.

 

‘I thought you left.’ he admitted.

 

In speed she remembered the event three years ago. No note, not even a spitting I hate you note. She just walked out of the hospital, chartered a taxi and left.

 

‘I went shopping.’ She said while jumbling her things back into the bags.

 

‘How did you know what time I left the hotel?’ she asked curiously.

 

‘Butler Kang arrived five minutes after you left.’

 

Seungri picked up his iPhone beside the laptop and handed to her. ‘Put your number in it.’

 

‘So you can keep tabs on me?’

 

‘It’s called a communication tool not a tracker.’

 

Pulling a face, she took the phone from him and key in her number in it. Suddenly her phone ringing and she reached her handbag and frowned at the screen when she see the caller ID.

 

‘Sorry, but I have to take this,’ she mumbled, and walked quickly out of the room.

 

‘Hi Minho,’ Seungri heard she say as the door shut behind and just like that his mellowing mood turned rigid.