What are you saying!??!!

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

Well, could she forgive him?

 

 

He’s watching her with the expression of a person who genuinely meant what he just said. ‘Seeing you accept that bet broke my heart,’ she told him bleakly.

 

 

‘I’m sorry,’ he said soberly.

 

 

Suzy let out a breath and stand up. ‘I forgive you, OK?’ she said stiffly.

 

 

‘But I won’t forgive,’ she added, ‘is when you sleeping with that supermodel b***h the night I was in hospital miscarrying our baby.’

 

 

‘What!!’ As if she just shot a bullet at him, Seungri was shocked at her words. ‘That last part did not happen!’

 

 

‘Well I have a solid proof!’ Suzy says as she already pacing across the room.

 

 

‘Suzy……. come back here!’

 

 

She was halfway up the stairs when she heard a loud crash from the room. ‘I hope you falling on your lying face!’ she stop hallway to yell at him. ‘And so much for getting to know each other, SeungHyun!….thanks!’

 

 

She didn’t even see Butler Kang standing in the hall, staring at her in dismay as she race up to the stairs. When Butler Kang entered the room, he saw Seungri tried to get up from the floor. One of the dining chairs lay on the side because he tripped over it and the wine bottle was chrushed made the glass scattered. 

 

 

Seungri wince in pain when he accidentally put his weight on his injured leg and almost collapse again. Luckily Butler Kang is there and hurrying to lend him a support. ‘Are you okay Seungri?’ he said in concern voice.

 

 

‘I’m OK, uncle’ he muttered in less strain voice.

 

 

Suzy wanted to curl up in a corner and cry but at the same time she also wanted to go back there and spit out some more anger at the man she hate so much right now it physically hurt!

 

 

Grimly she stripped her cloths and changed into her night gown. She crawled beneath the cool linen sheets and curled up in a tight ball. Her body was trembling all over with a tears that threatening to emerge in her eyes.