Unsure feeling

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

 

She had a really good sleep . Suzy remembered placing her head on the pillow before exhaustion taken her out and she woke up this morning feeling so fresh. Now her stomach was growling and she decide to order some breakfast. She had skipped dinner yesterday night despite telling Seungri that she had eat his dinner.

 

Suzy walked out of the bedroom suite when she heard bell ring assuming room service delivering her breakfast. She opened the door and fall into shock. Seungri’s uncle was in her doorstep.

 

‘Hello, Suzy.’

 

‘H-Hello, Uncle,’ she said in surprise.

 

‘May I come in?’

 

 

 

 

  

 

‘Please tell me why you’re here,’ she urged. ‘It’s not Seungri, is it? He’s not …..?’

 

‘He’s fine.’

 

 Cold. She should be used to it, Suzy told herself. The few conversations she ever had with Seungri’s uncle had always felt like that.

 

‘There a matter I need to discuss with you, Suzy.’

 

Suzy had been about to say something but held it back by biting down on her tense lower lip.

 

‘Seungri must not know we meet, you understand?’ he informed her. ‘He had banned me from seeing you.’ He smile sadly.’

 

‘Please at least have a sit’ Suzy starting to feel uncomfortable as she offered Seungri’s uncle to sit on the chair in front of her.

 

Eric Lee glanced at his watch, frowned and shook his head. ‘I have to leave in a few minutes to catch my flight to New York. We are very close to secure the contract.’

 

‘I need another favour to ask from you, Suzy,’ he went on. ‘I will be back in time to attend Hwang Chansung’s funeral next week but I will have to return to New York almost immediately afterwards. Seungri will be released from hospital in the next few days. Since he had place his complete trust in you, I ask if you would continue to accompany him for the coming few weeks at least.’

 

Suzy got to her feet feeling very tense now . ‘How long are we talking about? I have a job, you see and ….  and other commitments.’

 

‘About a month.’

 

A month. Did he has any idea what he was talking! Suzy feel he didn’t know and she was not looking forward to have a conversation with Minho either.

 

‘Since Seungri is still banned everyone else to come near him, I hope that you will be able to convince him to stay at my home instead of his apartment. Beside, Butler Kang and Dara will be assisting you with his recovery.’

 

He was referring to the private estate just outside Tokyo. The house was so beautiful. It was also the place where she and Seungri had been married.

 

She would much rather not think back because she never been welcome for the rest of Lee family. Only Seungri’s cousin Dara unnie and Butler Kang has been nice to her. She remembered that it has made Seungri so pissed and he had whipped them away before their first dance started. He even took her to move to his apartment.

 

But the conflict between them had driven them back to the house because it was big enough for the two of them to avoid each other for most of the time.

 

‘He never go anywhere without you,’ Eric Lee informed flatly. ‘He is determined to follow you to Korea if you decide to leave.’

 

Guilt. Suzy was thinking perhaps Seungri’s guilty feeling over his best friend’s death is the reason he behaved like this.

 

And every time she looked at him, she can't get rid the imej of him when he accepted his winnings from that bet.

 

‘Am I asking you too much?’

 

Suzy blinked her eyes and realised she been lost in her own thoughts. Looking at the man in front of her, she thought she saw an expression she never have expected to see from Eric Lee cold features that hinted anguish.

 

Its look like he didn’t have any single idea of what to do if she say no. 

 

‘I’ll stay,’ she said and smiled as she counted how many times she had used those words recently.