The worst part of holding the memories is the pain

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

Catching onto his meaning, Suzy tried to pull her fingers but Seungri just tightened his grip and after a few seconds, she just give up and relax her fingers. The moment she did so he closed his eyes. Almost immediately the number of the machine began to ease down.

 

 

Seungri didn’t move or open his eyes and as the room slowly settled back into silence, Suzy let herself look at Seungri’s face again.

 

 

‘I’m sorry about Chansung,’ she murmured painfully.

 

 

Instantly the machine started beeping again. The nurse sent Suzy a sharp frowning glance then added a faint shake of her head to convey the message that Seungri was not ready to talk about his best friend.

 

 

Suzy looked back at Seungri. A grey shade was appearing across his face and she knew he was looking that way because he was blaming himself for Chansung’s death.

 

 

The image of the two ware playing in her mind. They were like twin brothers. Where Seungri led Chansung always followed. The vivid memory of the years of the three of them together, when they were together was running wild in her head.

 

 

Suzy blinked back to the present as the door closed and she realized the nurse had left them alone. Looking back at the monitor she saw that everything had settled down again while she’d been slip into the memory lane.

 

 

Seungri still did not open his eyes and she began to wonder if he’d fallen asleep. She looked down at their hands that still clasped together, his fingers lingering her fingers in the same way they’d used to do…… only without worrying needle piercing the back of his hand feeding drugs into his veins.

 

 

Suzy closed her eyes. Something else swept through her. It was a feeling of hurt that she had buried so deep.

 

 

Suzy open her eyes only to be collided with a pair of  beautiful brown eyes. Another heat flush through her body, leaving her feeling stripped and exposed. Because she knew him. She knew by his expression that he had been reading her every thought that passed across her face.

 

 

Pulling her hand free of his grasp she sat back in the chair, feeling tense. ‘I don’t know why I’ve come here,’ she confessed.