another shocking news

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

Suzy sat on the chair outside Seungri’s room and clutched the hot cup coffee the nurse had just gave her while Dr. Kwon introduce himself and sat beside her waiting for her violent shivers to stop.

 

 

She still unable to register in her brain the buzzing effect of the fear and panic of what she had seen. If she had not witnessed it for herself she would never believed that Seungri could behave that way.

 

 

‘You have to understand,’ Dr Kwon spoke gently ‘your husband does not require twenty-four hour nursing surveillance but his physical injuries require such intensive monitoring. It is his mental state which concerns us the most.’

 

 

Suzy lift her head up, ‘His mental state?’ with a strangled breath.

 

 

‘His physical injuries are many but the injuries already beginning to heal. However, he has recently lost his best friend in violent circumstances and his feeling of shock is immense.’

 

 

‘Of course he is feeling that way.’

 

 

‘It’s the way he's dealing with that loss that concerns us. As I believe you have already witnessed, if Mr. Hwang’s name is mentioned your husband either ignore the subject or become….. disturb.’

 

 

‘Of course he is.’ Suzy fired up. ‘How he suppose to react? Crying? He’s a man. He’s in shock and he’s injured. He must be suffering terrible feelings of guilt because he survive while …’

 

 

‘That’s the point I’m trying to make,’ Dr Kwon interrupt. ‘Men and women react to extreme stress differently. Woman generally vents their distress in some way.’

 

 

‘Male’s response, however is to protect himself by detaching from the tragedy. In your husband'case, he blocks it out.’

 

 

‘He just needs time to …. recover.’ Suzy leapt once again to Seungri’s defence. ‘The accident only happened this morning, but already you’re telling me he’s on some kind of suicide watch!’

 

 

Seungri suicidal? Are they all mad?

 

 

Suzy look at the doctor sullenly because what he’d said had been very dramatic to her way of thinking. Suzy was awkward to find that he was studying her and there was an extra throb in the tension surrounding them that made her glance at the nurse, who was back at her station. She saw that she was staring oddly at her too.

 

 

‘What?’ she demand sharply. Suzy set down the coffee before she spilled it. ‘He's not attempted to……?’

 

 

Dr. Kwon shake his head. ‘The accident was three days ago.’

 

 

Suzy blinked. What was he talking about? ‘But Seungri’s uncle only called me this morning.’

 

 

‘Your husband has been drifting in and out of consciousness for two days and only regained full consciousness this morning.’

 

 

Suzy continue to stare at him. Twitter. She’d remembered after a call from Seungri’s uncle she been asking her friend for the news and then she was watching it through a link to her Twitter. Her inner vision recalled that crystal blue waters. A second later half dozen of powerboat raw their engine and suddenly shot across the water.

 

 

She felt like watching her worst nightmare play out in front of her eyes when she saw the leading speedboat that familiar to her hit turbulence and began to lift into the air, flipping over and over as if it was performing some wildly exciting acrobatic trick. But this was no trick.

 

 

 

‘The leading boat had reached top speed when it hit turbulence. The driver can be seen being thrown clear meanwhile the co-driver remained rapped underwater for several minutes before divers were able to release him. Both men have been air-lifted to hospital. As yet unconfirmed reports say that one man is dead and the other is in a critical condition.’