Sweet memories

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

Suzy come back within ten minutes, wearing jeans and sandals. Her bag was pack hastily. Seungri already changed to his casual wear and already waiting for her. The moment Suzy arrive at his side he pick up the bags and walk outside.

 

Once outside she saw his car already park in front foyer and she knew they were about to indulge in yet another spat.

 

‘You’re not allowed to drive for another week,’ she said. ‘It’s on the “do’s and don’ts” list the hospital give you.’

 

Feeling boiling inside, Seungri tossed her the car keys, removed her bag from her grasp then march to put the bags in the car boot.

 

Suzy had not expected this kind of response from him. She could only stare as he open the passenger door and climbed into the car. His quickly changing moods were beginning to get to her.

 

in a deep breath, she got in behind the wheel.

 

Suzy started the engine and start driving down the lane. ‘Were are we going?’ she asked.

 

‘To the docks.’

 

Suzy hit the car brake abruptly and her self control explode. ‘We’re not going anywhere near your stupid powerboat, Seungri!’

 

‘When did I say that I want to check out the boat?’ he said in bewilderment.

 

That was the trouble. He didn’t tell her anything, so she had to guess what he was thinking! ‘Then why are we going there?’

 

‘Because,’ he said, ‘my yacht is there.’

 

‘You still have the yacht?’

 

He nodded. ‘Give me a shout when you need directions,’ he said, then stretched himself out in the seat and closed his eyes!

 

Dragging her eyes free from him, she concentrated on the road ahead again. Suzy bit down on her tongue to stop herself from asking who he thought he was, simply making a decision without bothering to talk to her.

 

The yacht. She had fall in love with his yacht from the very first day he brought her on it. They spent the best times of their summer together on the yacht.

 

The yacht has held special memories for her. She wonder if the yacht held special memories to him too?