When everything gets so complicated

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

‘You’re going to him.’

 

 

‘It would be wrong if I’m not.’

 

 

‘Even though you are divorcing him?’

 

 

Flushing in response to that challenging question, Suzy wished that she hadn’t told Minho about the divorce two weeks ago.

 

 

‘That not relevant in this situation,’ she defend herself. ‘Seungri is hurt and just losing his best friend. Please try and understand that I ...’

 

 

‘That bull, Suzy,’ Minho snapped.  

 

 

‘I saw what he did to you. I wiped away the tears. So if you think I am going to stand in silence and watch you walk back into that fatal relationship then you can just think again.’

 

 

Raising her chin, she turned back to face him. ‘I’m not going back to him.’

 

 

‘Then what are you doing?’

 

 

‘Visiting a seriously injured man!’

 

 

‘For what purpose?’

 

 

Suzy open her lips to let a heated answer but hesitate it and closed her lips again.

 

 

‘You still love him,’ Minho suddenly burst.

 

 

‘I don’t love him.’

 

 

‘Then why are you going?’ Minho persisted.

 

 

‘I’m only taking a couple of days off for goodsake!’ Suzy breathed heavily.

 

 

Minho rarely showed this side of himself to her. He was her best friend and she loved him so much in a very special way she reserved just for him. But not in the way she knew he wanted her to love him.

 

 

‘No, forget what I said.’ He sighed suddenly. ‘I’m angry because the ……’ he stopped to utter a curse before he continued, ‘Go,’ he said turning away and stride to the door. ‘Perhaps seeing him this time will make you justify your feelings and when you get back you will finally be able to get on with the rest of your life without that bastard in it!’

 

 

Suzy fighting the urge to run after him and beg him to understand but she knew it was worthless. Tears burned in her cheek.