When you come around, I get paralyzed

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

The moment she arrived in his room she find him collapsed on the chair by the window looking pathetically weak and was breathing heavily with his eyes close.

 

 

‘Are you okay?’ Suzy ask worriedly while set her eyes examining him. ‘What happen?’

 

 

‘I lose my balance’ he reply in frustration.

 

 

Seungri manage to control his breathing after a few minute but something has caught her attention. ‘Seungri, is your vision still bad?’ she query the moment she sees his fingers fail to reach the cufflinks that lingered around his shirt wrist several times. 

 

 

‘No,’ he sound so annoyed that she is right. ‘Can you help me with these?’ Suzy squat in front of him taking hold of his wrist so she could work the cufflinks.

 

 

She made him wince when she reached and lift up his other wrist…. the one on his injured side. ‘We need rules, Seungri.’ He understant exactly what she mean.

 

 

‘I don’t think we need …ouch’ he complained.

 

 

‘Sorry,’ she said.

 

 

Suzy’s hair was getting in her way as she continue to remove the second cufflinks. She paused to tuck her hair but at the same time her fingers meet with Seungri’s fingers as he gently her hair behind her ear. Like a pabo, she look up and caught his gaze as the back of his fingers against her warm cheek. She was blushing madly.

 

 

Suzy struggled to remember what she wants to say. In fact she was struggling to think of anything other to look at his face. ‘Stop looking me like that.’ Getting up she turned away from him.

 

 

‘Like what?’ Seungri said playfully.

 

 

Walking across the room, she place the cufflinks down on top of a glossy wooden chest then turned and lean back against it while folding her arm.

 

 

‘Tell me why you want me here.’ she demand.

 

 

‘I want us to be together again.’ Suzy could see the guilty on his face.

 

 

‘Excuse me?’ she murmured.

 

 

Seungri let out sigh and then heaved himself to his feet. The moment he did so Suzy began to feel vulnerable. His shirt was hanging open and his trouser resting low on his waist. She can stop running her eyes over his pectoral musles and those ridged stomach. He looks breathtakingly y despite the horrible bruising in his body. Suzy is unaware of her unsteady breathing.

 

 

‘I want us to be together again, Suzy. I want everything to get back on track.’ Seungri said as he steps forward slowly.

 

 

‘We was never on track.’

 

 

‘Don’t you think it’s time to mend our relationship?’

 

 

‘Stay where you are,’ Suzy told him abruptly when she sees Seungri real intention.

 

 

He coutinue walking towards her.

 

 

Suzy could feels one of the rounded brass knobs dig into her back as she backed off.

 

 

‘Look at me, Suzy.’ Seungri was now just a few inches in front of her. 

 

 

Suzy refused to make an eye contact with Seungri because she knows too well ………because making eye contact with him will make her resolve weak, but the end she follow what her heart desire.

 

 

She lift her face. He’s smiling, his lips, his eyes …. struck like arrow directly at her heart.

 

 

Seungri reach his hands around her slender waist to drew her closer. She didn’t even try to stop herself towards him.

 

 

Idiot, Suzy tried to tell herself.

 

 

‘We shouldn’t ……’ He didn’t bother to finish her words; he just closed the gap between their mouths.

 

 

The kiss was so good. He kissed her until she melted against him. And then she taste a lipstick. It had to be that ’s lipstick because she ain’t wearing any. At the thought she pulled her head back.

 

 

‘I should go’ she said. Her heart was squeeze achingly when she step around him and walk out of the room.

 

 

Seungri was still puzzling over her action. He raised his finger to his mouth then his mind register the reason over her sudden turned off, he let a curse aimed exclusively at himself.