complicated feeling

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

 

Suzy sit down at the old wooden bench, her eyes narrowed watching the lake while she scrambling to control her emotion. She had trouble to calm down.

 

 

Her sudden exit made Seungri confused. He walked to reach his mobile phone and dialled her number. Damn. He was cursing because every movement was such a torture.

 

 

She didn’t pick up her phone he realized. He walk across the room in frustration and headed straight to Suzy’ room and start searching her bags.

 

 

A moment later the house maid appear and hand over to Suzy her phone.

 

 

‘So, you sent someone to rummage my thing,’ she fired at him before Seungri had a chance to speak.

 

 

‘I went and got it myself,’ Seungri informed her. ‘What is wrong with you, Suzy?’

 

 

She wanted to cry. She really felt like a loser. Perhaps she should confront Seungri instead of running away but Suzy also knows that Seungri’s condition already taken its toll by his laboured breath.

 

 

‘Nothing,’ she wished Seungri did not hear the tremble sound from her voice.

 

 

‘Don’t cry, Suzy,’ he said huskily. ‘Talk to me, please.’

 

 

‘I hate you,’ she whispered.

 

 

‘No, you don’t.’ Suzy know Seungri was right. She hate herself because she still caring towards him at the same time she hate him.

 

 

‘I shouldn’t even be here with you’ she told him sadly. Maybe Seungri need someone like the supermodel by his side to cheer him up.

 

 

‘Why do you think I asked you to come with me in the first place?’ he growled angrily.

 

 

‘I don’t know …’

 

 

‘But you came anyway.’

 

 

Yes, she comes anyway. ‘Did you crash your boat because I sent you the divorce papers?’

 

 

‘No.’ this time his anger explosive.

 

 

‘Tell me, Seungri. How did this happen?’

 

 

Seungri could feel his chest throb painfully. He didn’t want to think about that yet…….not now.  Catching his breath he could feel his headache building and his vision blurred. ‘Come back or …. ’

 

 

Suzy start running to the house when she heard a loud thud before the connection was cut.