Unplanning getaway

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

If Suzy believe that Seungri could block out everything he didn’t want to talk, she soon learn that he could put up a solid concrete wall against any argument she attempt to make.

 

Seungri didn’t utter a single word. He just sit inside the car, pale and a gloomy frown strap across his face. Seungri’s mood has disturb her…. and it was disturbing Butler Kang too as he kept glancing at Seungri through the rear mirror.

 

The car has stop at the front door. Seungri come out first before he turn to open her door for her, placing a hand on her arm to help her out.

 

‘OK, this is what’s going to happen.’ He speak at last as they walked inside the house. ‘You are going to pack a bag.’

 

‘But… where are we going?’ Suzy cried out as Seungri made his way to the kitchen.

 

‘We are going away for a few days,’ he said. ‘Fifteen minutes, Suzy, or you will come as you are!’

 

Staring at him bewilderedly, Suzy worried today has been just too much for him to deal with. Had he pull crazy stunt again? Was that it? Cursing herself for forgetting Dr Kwon's warning her about Seungri’s mental health, she was seriously considering ringing the hospital to ask the doctor’s advice when Seungri’s came back, only to find her still standing in the hall, pale as ghost and anxious as hell.

 

He must be clear of what she was thinking when he stop in front of her and let out a sigh. But all he said was, ‘So you’ve decided to come as you are?’

 

‘If I come with you, you better not be pulling some crazy again, because I won’t like it!’ she launched at him stressfully.

 

‘I’m not crazy,’ he reply. ‘Are you coming?’

 

‘Of course I’m coming.’ She already dash to the stairs.

 

‘Ten minutes, Suzy,’ he remind her.

 

‘Damn you, Seungri,’ she snapped right back.