Unexpected visitor

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

 

Seungri was aching all over and all he want to do was fall onto his bed. Even simple task like taking off his shoes was agony and he wondered how the hell he managed to put the shoes in the first place.

 

 

‘What is Suzy doing?’ Seungri asked as Butler Kang helped him out of his jacket.

 

 

‘I believe I heard her threatening to kill you,’ the older man responded evenly and was rewarded with a grin.

 

 

‘We make her feel home this time,’ he said grimly. ‘It’s important to me, Uncle.’

 

 

‘Yes, Seungri.’ Laying the jacket aside, Butler Kang turned to help Seungri his shirt but was refused by the young man. ‘I will do the rest.’

 

 

‘Have you eat?’ Butler Kang asks.

 

 

‘Yes,’ he lied. It will save him from having to deal with his selection of food or…….. worse…. Dara unnie will turn the kitchen upside down and making him all his favourite foods to tempt his appetite. All Seungri could think was lying down on that temptatious bed.

 

 

The moment the door closed behind him Seungri give up trying to remove his shirt and just rolled down carefully onto his bed. The lingering effects of the drugs still moving around his system and exhaustion from the journey had claimed him like heavy blanket.

 

 

 

 

Over an hour later Suzy decided to check on Seungri. She was standing in front of Seungri’s bedroom and about to lay a soft knock on the door but her hand caught up an inch from the target when she heard a broken sob.

 

 

A jolt of alarm surpassed her and she just grabbed the handle and pushed the door open and became freeze at the unexpecting scene in front of her.

 

 

It was Anna Hwang or knowing worldwide as Anna Kubo, the famous supermodel and also Hwang Changsung’s cousin found sobbing in Seungri’s chest.

 

 

She was the one who send the video of Seungri’s bet years ago and who doesn’t know about their scandal.