Take some morphine to your heart

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

 

‘Seungri is alive. But he has sustained some serious injuries.’ He stopped again.

 

 

‘Seungri is asking for you. You must come here Suzy.’

 

 

Go ... to Seungri? For the first time since the news had tossed her into a high tension of shock, Suzy come to her senses. It was one thing to know that Seungri has faced danger, but … go to him?

 

 

‘I’m sorry, I can’t do that.’

 

 

‘What do you mean Suzy?’ Eric Lee Junghyuk ground out. ‘You’re his wife.’

 

 

His wife. How very odd that sounded, Suzy thought as she twisted around to face the window. Her duty as a wife had ended three and half years ago, when he…

 

 

‘His estranged wife,’ she corrected. ‘I’m sorry that Seungri has been injured but I am no longer a part of his life.’

 

 

‘Where is your senses Suzy!’ He hissed in an icy tone. ‘He is in serious and critical condition! He just lost his close friend!’

 

 

‘Ch-Chansung is … dead?’ It was another shock that held Suzy frozen.

 

 

She stared blindly at the blue skies beyond the office window. Her heart squeezed with aching grief.

 

 

Her mind playing the image of Chansung. Suzy remembered Chansung had never done bad thing to anyone. He’d been the easygoing one. Where Seungri had always been the reckless daredevil, Chansung had tagged along because he once told her, he was lazy. It was easier to go with Seungri’s flow than waste energy trying to swim against it.

 

 

Knowing Seungri, he was probably crucifying and blaming himself right now for his best friend death.

 

 

‘I’m very sorry to hear that.’ she whispered.

 

 

‘Yes.’ He acknowledged. ‘Will you come Suzy?’

 

 

‘Yes.’ Suzy said without hesitation this time, no matter how hurt and bitter she felt about him.

 

 

Suzy slump against her chair and closed her eyes but her mind running wild. For the last three and half years she had to fight and push everything about Seungri into the darkest place inside her mind but today a piece of the memories had managed to slip through the barrier.

 

 

 

Seungri dressed in jeans and white t-shirt standing at the controls of the speedboat but this one is different than he used for race.

 

‘Don’t be such a wimp, Suzy. Come here to me and feel the power …’

 

‘I’m going to be sick,’ she whispered.

 

He was laughing at her because he was scaring the hell out of her as he ‘wheel’ them across the water at insane speed.