tricky situation

Just Give Me A Reason

 

 

 

She threw a doubtful look at him. "Why are you doing this?"

 

Seungri let himself stare into her eyes for a few long seconds. "Doing what?"

 

‘Wanting to spend time with me.’

 

He stared at her incredulously. "I told you. I want us back, Suzy and I want our marriage work.’

 

‘Why are you really doing this?" She took a pause before finishing her statement. "You know that’s not going to work. We’re only brought misery for each other.’

 

She frowned at him, stopping the conversation for about ten seconds. And then when she started, she blew up. ‘Ever since we saw each other, you assumed everything about how I felt towards you,’ she accused. ‘Why do you do that?’

 

‘Because I know that's how you feel.’ He threw back at her, glaring this time. ‘That's how I'd feel if I were in your shoes. I know how uncomfortable you are around me. When I get close to you, when I touch you. Actions speak louder than words, remember?’ He added wryly.

 

Suzy gritted her teeth. ‘Why are you trying to be such a know-it-all jackass about this??’

 

"A know-it-all jackass?" Seungri sound irritating. 

 

She ignored it and continued. ‘Not only are you being a jackass, but you're also being an arrogant, stubborn, foolish jerk, and I can even go on if you want me to!’

 

‘Ok…’ he took a deep breath and stared at her dangerously. ‘Say that again?’

 

She glared at him, challenging his stare. ‘Just stop assuming and let me decide on how I feel about you and everything else!’

 

‘Exactly how do you feel then??’ He snapped back.

 

‘You honestly want to know how I feel?’

 

‘Yes,’ he bit his tongue from yelling.

 

‘Ok, fine!’ Suzy glared at him hard and then her eyes flew down to her shaking hands.

 

Seungri stared at her. ‘Well?’ He asked, not even bothering to hide his irritation.

 

Her head flew up, and before Seungri could even think, soft pink lips contacted with his. Suzy felt tears burn from the immense emotion that overwhelmed her at that moment, but she closed her eyes and blinked them away as she let her lips touch his. Before she could get dizzier at the feeling, Suzy pulled away. Suddenly, a strong arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her back to him. She gasped as she landed on his lap. His eyes stared down at hers with a dark, stormy gaze. Their hearts pounding in sync, Suzy tried to breathe through . Seungri took the opportunity to take her slightly parted lips once more and kissed her deeply.

 

Seungri pulled away first and opened his eyes to gaze at Suzy's rosy cheeks and lips. Her eyes were closed, still recollecting herself from the shattering kiss he'd just given her. Seungri caressed her cheek with the softest touch, marveling at her beauty. Finally, Suzy opened her eyes and staring at him. He stared down at her with just as much intensity. Slowly, her hazel gaze travelled to his lips and then back up to his eyes again. He had done the same thing 'coincidentally.'

 

‘Did I just kiss you?’ she whispered.

 

‘I think we're both guilty,’ he whispered back.

 

‘Oh my god…’ she shook her head and moved out from his lap, pushing his arms away. ‘No…I can't believe I just did that’ she said, still in denying state to accept the reality.

 

Seungri didn't bother her words. He look at her. ‘What are you saying? You didn't want that to happen?’

 

‘Not that one,’ she replied breathly.

 

‘Why would you kiss me in the first place and not expect that?’ He asked back, still fixing his gaze to her.

 

She looked at him in surprise, not knowing what to say. ‘I-I didn't…I-I just meant to show you how I felt,’ she replied weakly. ‘I had no intention of-of that happening.’

 

He raked a hand across his hair. ‘Hell, why'd you even kiss me?’ His voice had gone low, but the shock and feeling were still present.

 

‘I-I said…-‘ she started.

 

‘I heard,’ he interrupted sharply. He was so mad.

 

Suzy bit her tongue and turned her gaze to the lake view in front of her. No one talked or moved for the next minute.

 

‘We should go down for dinner,’ she said breaking the silence and the awkwardnees.

 

‘You want to eat first?’

 

Oh goodness! She faltered. She really doesn’t know what she want anymore! She want to be with him but she don’t want to be with him! She want to go home and forget all about him but she seem can’t make herself to do it!

 

‘Seungri…’

 

‘I like the way you say my name,' he said with a grin. ‘I've always liked that sound.’

 

‘I-I need to change and …’ she reddened and try desperately to change the subject.

 

‘No, you don’t. You look amazing,’ Seungri informed her. ‘Thank you to your exercise you’ve been expending beside the lake.’

 

‘You were watching me!’ Suzy look suprised.

 

‘Every move.’

 

‘But I didn’t see you.’

 

‘I hide like a secret spy.’

 

‘But you should be resting.’

 

‘Then have some sympathy for me,’ he said huskily while get up and make closer contact to her.

 

Suzy’s heart start to pound. ‘I t-think Butler Kang will come looking for us if we don’t go down.’ 

 

Seungri halt his step when noticing how nervous she was. ‘Okay, let go. I’m starving anyway.’

 

They entered the dining room and have been greet by the flickering light from candles and the sight of the table already set for two.

 

Suzy stop at her track. ‘You set this?’

 

‘Hmmm,’ he murmured, ‘but you spoiled my surprise.’

 

He just laughed as he held out one of the chair for her before he took the other chair.