Chapter Nine

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

I walk on to his door and grabbed Tao "It's my house and you have no permission to come in. " Kyung Soo said "I am just finding my brother. " I said and pulled Tao out of his house "Find your brother? Why would you even bother?Your brother's not Kris and there's no Kris in this house so please go. " this is getting serious... " why are you so childish?" I answered and closed the door. "You clearly don't understand him." Tao said. I started to cry again.
-----------10pm---------
I just hope that the next day I woke up he's gonna be here again....
The next day I woke up at 6 I couldn't fall asleep I finished my breakfast at 7:00 and started to wait. 7:15 he should be on his way. 7:20 maybe he's just late..7:25 he should be here by now.... 7:30 okay this is happening, Kyung Soo is really mad at me.Who cares at least there's peace and quiet.Fine waiting is just pointless, Si Yui just go to school. Time passes by slowly and slowly and classes are finally over Kyung Soo left the classroom right after the class ended normally he would wait for me. Sigh. "Hey,where r you going?" Kris came over and said "Going to the library, finals are coming soon." I took my book and got up "Do you mind If I join you?" I smiled and shook my head...

 Kyung Soo's POV: 

"YES, SHAME ON ME.I DESERVE ALL THESE .OFCOURSE IT MATTERS TO ME KYUNG SOO, I CARED ABOUT YOU AND I THOUGHT FOR YOU,BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE THAT IS AS COLD AS YOU DO KYUNG SOO. AND YEA IF I HATE YOU I COULD JUST TELL YOU SO LISTEN CLEAR DO KYUNG SOO, I HATE YOU." This sentence is keep on running in my mind. Si Yui, why do you hate me so much?What did I do? Perhaps i've changed, but do I want to?

*Flash back* 

" Dad can I please talk to you for a second?" I said "Yea but please be quick I'm busy." He replied 

" About my future career..." 

"Yes?" 

" I don't want to be the CEO of your factory, I want to be a singer." 

"YOU WHAT? YOU WANNA BE A SINGER?NON SENSE!" He hitted my head and I almost fell on the door 

"WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME? WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME TO BE WHO I WANT TO BE?" I yelled back 

" KYUNG SOO, YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE OTHERS, BUT THE TRUTH IS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE REAL WORLD YET. ME ASKING YOU TO WORK FOR MY FACTORY IN THE FUTURE IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD." 

"FOR MY OWN GOOD? HOW'S THAT?" 

"BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE USELESS AND IF YOUR DAD IS NOT A BILLIONAIRE YOU WOULD BE NOTHING KUYNG SOO NOTHING! I AM NOT LETTING YOU TO BE A SINGER. NEVER IN MY LIFE. YOU ARE IN THE DO FAMILY, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE." 

I flipped the table and went outside the house, it's raining. "I can't let anyone look down upon me, I have to show them that Do Kyung Soo is strong, Do Kyung Soo is not useless." words from my dad are keep on echoing in my mind. My vision started to get blurry the next thing I know was me sleeping in the hospital.... 

since then I was never the same... 

*end of flashback* 

I threw a pillow at the wall, my life. I turned the lights off and try to fall asleep. 

End of Kyung Soo's pov. 

The other day I got up and do things as usual, school started and ended. "Ha Yong have you seen my wallet?" I asked "Did you just left it in the classroom?" "h right!" I walk to my classroom and heard Jina yelling " Kyung Soo Oppa, I really love you please accept my love." "No." "Oppa! Why! What kind of girls do you like I'll change and become one of them!" "NO! IT'S NOT GONNA WORK OKAY? IT'S ALL ABOUT FEELINGS." " And I love someone else so I'm sorry." he added. What? Kyung Soo has a crush already? At this moment my heart suddenly sank.. good luck Kyung Soo ... my phone suddenly rang PERFECT! "WHO?" Jina yelled I ran away immediately "WAIT!" Kyung Soo yelled and ran infront of me "It's you.." "No it's not me!!!" I yelled and tried to walk away from them "WOANG SI YUI it's you again! WHY ARE YOU HERE!" she pointed at me and said "Ummm I .." i'm trying to think of a reasonable reason "Her." Kyung Soo pointed at me. Jina and I both fro-zed " She's the girl that I love." Oh my god can someone please tell me what's happening "Even though she's not perfect, she's not smart ,she;s silly  and she acts like an idiot all the time but she never care about how people think about her, yea she's not perfect but I love her.." Do Kyung Soo .. is that even a compliment?? Are you trying to insult me instead god even though you're trying to get rid of Jina you don't have to do this ... " OH MY GOD OPPA PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT REAL." She cried "It is real, I love her, I Love Si Yui and she's my girlfriend." " Umm" I'm trying to deny it but Kyung Soo grabbed my hand "Do you want me to prove it to you?" He leaned close to me and he;s about to kiss me ... Please don't I don't want to get killed by DOghnuts ... Kyung Soo!! You're overboard. " Kyung Soo, Si Yui I hate both of you!!!" she ran away.Great,what now. "You own me." I said "Uh..what?" he looked confused "You use me to get rid of Jina." I said "No.. um .. I mean ..." "Urgh.Bye." I turned my body and said "Wait." he said while he's coming over he looked at me and pushed a hair behind my ears. He stare at me again ... he looks like he's hurt. "Goodbye." He said and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys will enjoy it!! Subcribe and comment for more!! I will be leaving to America tonight ... I'll try my best to update my story