Chapter 10- The love that I could never get

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

Do Kyung Soooo: That's the last time i'll ever bother you.Goodbye.

Si Yuiiiii: What do you mean?

Do Kyung Soooo: Can't believe that our friendship turns into nothing when comparing it to Kris.

Do Kyung Soooo is now offline,you can leave him a message.

The next day he didn't go to school. I couldn't help but keep on staring at the place that he used to sit.

"are you available after school??" Kris walked over and said " um yea why?" " oh um.. My grandma's sick and I going to her house tonight but the problem is that.. I don't know what should I exactly bring to her home?" he smirked and said " oh Hahahha don't worry i can help you with that!" i smiled "so,do you want to go to my home or what?" he asked "sure" I nodded and said.
  I have to admit this one thing time passed by slower when Kyung Soo's not here I don't know why but it's true.
After school I went to Kris's house and We ended up with cooking some soup for her. "wow you're like really good at this, who taught you all these skills?" he smiled and said " thanks umm .. Kyung Soo did.." I said and I think I'm about to cry. A tear fell off from my face. I suddenly flash back to two years ago when he taught me how to cook... And I remembered every single thing that he said. Kyung Soo, I miss you. "what's wrong?" kris came closer and said "You miss him?" "what?!no..." I denied. "Si Yui sometimes you wouldn't know how much does a person mean to you until they left you. " he looked down and said. Am I really loosing Kyung Soo..? I whipped away my tears and faked a smile "I understand. Everything's gonna be alright soon!" i said and he smiled back.
7:00
"thank you do much, she would be really happy " he said "I hope so!" I said "Alright I got to go now!" I waved at him and said "do you want me to go with you?" he said "nup it's fine!" I said "you sure?" he said and I nodded. l
I walk to home alone and I passed by my school. Suddenly someone popped out in front of me. "Do Kyung Soo! What are you doing?" he looked at me without saying a thing and ready to walk away. "hey wait!" he got me into lots of trouble today he stopped and stood there. "why didn't you go to school today?" I asked "it's none of your business." he replied. "aren't you the same? You've skipped block 6 if it wasn't your mom I wouldn't be waiting for you over here" what my mom made him to wait over here? I am touched. "but this is the last time that I'll ever do this." he added "what do you mean the last time?" l said "DIDN'T YOU SAIDj THERE'S NOTHING BETWEEN US AND YOU HATE ME?" he suddenly yelled and I got scared. "I know .. My words were too harsh  on that day but I didn't mean to say those words..but Kyung Soo why did you tell her that I'm your girlfriend? you don't know how much did I suffer from your fans today. " "I DON'T KNOW!" he stopped for a second "And I don't want to know cause lwe're not friends anymore." "Do Kyung Soo.  You can't do this to me, I am not your girlfriend. There is nothing between us you understand?!" he ran into me with full force stared at me and said " Fine! Since you've finally said it out THERE iS NOTHING BETWEEN US. I understand I will tell them you're Kris's girlfriend instead!" I got scared by how he's acting "how does that related to Kris?He is just my best friend.  Stop bull ting Do Kyung Soo stop hurting him or else I will never talk to you again!" I yelled. " ha. Right he is your best friend. A best friend that could hug you, kiss you and hold your hands! What about me? Si Yui? What about me?! We have known each other for 5 years now who am I to you?" he voice started to get softer and softer as he speaks. I stopped for a second and think normally he's my enemy but right now it seems like Something's happening to us. "you're my ... Enemy." he looked at me without saying anything then I saw a tear falling from his eyes...."right. I'm your enemy well said. Well said. Now I know that kris is the one that you love and I am nothing!" I am so confused. "what are you talking about." "you know what I'm talking about." "I don't. Kyung Soo I don't!"
"STOP PRETENDING it's obvious since the day you've met kris you've changed.I am your enemy and he's your prince." he painfully laughed "there is nothing to do with Kris. " I said " stop lying to me I know you love him!!" I stopped for a while. I don't love Kris especially when Ha Yong likes him... But ... Kris and Kyung Soo's voices are running in my mind like crazy. "Stop thinking about him! Si Yui you are mine!"he suddenly grabbed my waist dragged me to closer to him. Unlike kris he is neither sweet nor gentle no wonder why he's the badass and the king of west district... He looked me in the eyes. He's about to kiss me! I should kick him and i should have push him away but .. I gave in his kiss is too powerful he got me feeling starstruck the whole sky seems to be    sparkling and colorful now. It seems like there's only Kyung Soo and I in this world. After us fighting for 5 years I finally gave up. "you are mine!" he hugged me tight and said "no one could touch you." I think I am in love with a badass after all these years but.... Kim.. "I can't. " I cried and ran away from him. Why is this happening to me? Why do I have to go through this? Kyung I don't want to leave you,but I just have to... I am so lost.
The next day I arrived to school and ha Yong walked over " are you okay?" "huh?l I asked "you look like you're sick." indeed I do feel a little bit ill "I think I am okay. " "you sure?""yea" suddenly someone came over and slapped me and it makes Kyung Soo ran over to me. "Kim!!what are you doing?" ha Yong yelled. "She knows what I'm doing." she threw and picture at me and it was me and Kyung Soo kissing. "No. Kim. It's not what you think it is." I tried to explain? "then what is it? It has been said and done and here's the evidence. Si Yui I'm so disappointed with you!" "it wasn't her it's me." Kyung Soo said "that's enough!" I yelled and leave the classroom. "don't worry I'll fix it..." he hugged me and said "don't touch me!" I pushed him away and ran till I bumped into someone. Jina. "is it her?" a girl said. "yea that's her." "how does it feel? Getting slapped by your best friend. Yup. I did ask someone to take that picture and give it to her. But you deserve it. Me and Kyung Soo should be together. Not you okay?" she slapped me. Wow. Thanks but she wouldn't let me go she pulled my hair and dragged me to the floor "HEY!DON'T TOUCH HER!" kyung Soo came over and said. He hugged me again I felt love but I really shouldn't. "leave me alone." I walked away from him again my body gets lighter and lighter and I fell onto the ground next thing I know is I fainted.