Chapter Seven- Thank you.

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

That guy Do Kyung Soo, why does he have to be so cold? I laid on my bed and I'm so pissed that I threw a pillow at the wall.Then I hear a knock "COME IN!" I yelled "Aunt Mary sent you a letter." Tao passed an envelop to me " OH MY GOSH YAY!!!!" Aunt Mary is one of my favorite cousin but too bad she went back to America I opened it immediately and there's nothing in there. Tao just kept laughing. "ZI TAO!!!!" I tore the envelop and threw it at him. "DON'T DO THIS TO ME AGAIN.UNDERSTAND?" He stopped laughing "Si Yui yah.. why are you so mad?" "Because I thought she would finally write me a letter!! You know she is my favorite cousin and I was so excited then I realized it wasn't from her! I hate you!!!" "Then you know why Kyung Soo was so mad today.. Just now you were just like him." "Wut." "Also, since his "fans" adore him to death if he accepted the letter then his "fans" would make Kim's life miserable.Think about it.Think of why he would do that. He's not cold hearted. He just doesn't know how to express it." He added I stopped and start to think for a while Tao might be right since they've known each other for 7 years... "Good night." Tao smiled and said "Night bro." I smiled back and said. 

My phone Vibrated and there's one new message.

Do Kyung Sooo: Hey.

Do Kyung Sooo: I'm sorry.

Si Yuiiiiiiiii is now online

Do Kyung Sooo is now offline you can leave him a message

Si Yuiiiiiiiii: Kyung Sooo, I'm sorry if my words are too harsh today. I just didn't want anyone to hurt my friend, I'm so sorry.. :( good night.. 

Si Yuiiiiiiiii is now offline 

Sigh. If what Tao said was real then I am seriously the most disgusting human being ever. I turned my lights off and tried to sleep.. 

---------------- Next day ----------------

If Kyung Soo is not here today.. well .. I understand... I finished my breakfast at 7:10 and waited for another 10 minutes till I go out, I looked to the left and Kyung Soo was sitting on the pavement near my house. He stared at me and got up "Kyung Soo..I'm sorry." He shook his head "It happened.It's not your fault." he said "So.. how was your date with Jina?" I asked "I ditched her." he replied "That's not nice." I said "What? But she told you to go away and said you're disturbing me!"  "Meh, she could say whatever she wants." "Wow...You're just too kind. You're so innocent." "Maybe.." We arrived and we left each other and joined out group..

------- Lunch ----------

"How was it??" They both asked. I told them what exactly happened " YESHH!!" "NOOOOO!!!" They both screamed with sadness and happiness "Kris is such a sweetie!! Thanks Si yui!! You're gonna be the bridesmaid when we got married!" Ha Yong said "umm.." I was speechless "NOOOO How could he do this to me!!" Kim cried and said it was loud.. she was loud I couldn't help but look at Kyung Soo and see rather he could hear it or not. He stare back and mouthed "Kill me please." I looked closer Jina was sitting next to him I chuckled "And you're still laughing!" Kim said and cried more "No!!!! Kim.. you know since Kyung Soo has lots of umm..DOughnuts.. and if they've found out that he accepted your letter how would they treat you?" I said hoping she would feel better "Oh..RIGHT!! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! Our Kyung Soo is so kind and thoughtful .. so kind and thoughtful..so kind...so...." She fell off from the chair to the ground "hahahah Kim stop this! It's getting old!" we both laughed and said but there's like no response "Oh no.." I said and tried to wake her up "OH NO!! KIM !! KIM!!" I am keep on shaking her body "PLEASE TELL KYUNG SOO OPPA I LOVE HIM!" She yelled and she fainted " Kim !!!" I yelled " Help!!!!" Ha Yong yelled I looked up and saw Kyung Soo running towards us and carried Kim "Kyung Soo oppa!" geez Jina could you leave him alone for just a while? "SHUT UP!" Kyung Soo and I both yelled "Follow me to the hospital " He looked at me and said "uhh..oh!Okay!" We both ran to the hospital she got into the ambulance and they've sent her to the first aid emergency. I was too nervous that I almost went in to the room as well but Kyung Soo stopped me "Are you insane? Only doctors could go in." "But... But I have to go and see her !! I have to make sure that she's alright!" I'm too nervous that my body started to shake. "She will be alright!! Trust the Doctors!! She's gonna be alright don't be so nervous!" He said while he is holding my shaky hands. "Sit down!" He ordered "But..but.. I am still worried.." I sat down and got up again. "Just wait over here! Being nervous doesn't help! Sit down!" He ordered again. "But.. but.. Kim... She would be okay right ??? Jesus christ I thought she was just fooling around with me cause she's never like that.. Who knows.. who knows..... Kyung Soo!! I'm worried.. my heart is beating so fast .. I ... I.." My eyes got blurry, my eyes are filled with tears and I started to cry.Kyung Soo held me and hugged me tight he held me tight and use his angelic voice and said "Everything is gonna be alright okay? Trust me. She will be alright. I promise you she's gonna be fine!" 

His words are so powerful and his embrace's so warm that I don't even want to let it go. Kim's fainting made me nervous and worried but Kyung Soo made me feel like I could lean on him and trust him. When I heard his promise and his voice, I feel like I'm safe and everything's gonna be alright... 

And at this time a nurse suddenly came out. I got up immediately and asked her what's wrong with her "She fainted because she has low blood sugar but she's safe right now don't worry." "Phew.." thank god.. Kyung Soo patted my back, I turned my head and smiled at him." Could you guys pelase contact with her family?Cause she needs to stay at the hospital for a while." we both nodded "Okay thank you so much." She said and she went back to the room. "Thank god, she's alright now..." I turned to Kyung Soo and said "I told you everything's gonna be alright." he smiled and replied. "Kyung Soo.. Thanks." I looked down and said. At this moment Kyung Soo doesn't seem to be my enemy anymore, he's so kind and caring, from the moment when he carried Kim up and ran to the hospital I thought he was so strong and clam, makes people think that he's a reliable person. "For real?" He asked "Of course for real." I said he smiled and nodded. "Okay I'll accept it."  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hahaha sorry for the random chapter I hope you guys will still like it though!! Did you guys all watched weekly Idol already?XD It was so funny!! Anyways comment and subcribe for more! xoxo <3