Do Kyung Soo, you are mine.

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

 

  I look at Kyung Soo while he is staring at his table looking disappointed "Kyung Soo..." I put my hand on his shoulder and said "See, she never cares about me." he sheded a tear "Kyung Soo yah.. if she doesn't care about you then why is she being so nice to you?" "Bull she is not ... at least I know dad doesn't care about me. He thinks I'm too sensitive and he thinks I am useless." He shook his head and said. "Here." I place my hand on his back and lead him to his room "I hate my parents." "Look Kyung Soo, hate is a waste of time, just don't hate them, Kyung Soo, you are not useless, you are very smart, sweet, talented and perfect. Sam-chong is wrong and being sensitive is okay better than can't receive any message from the others right? Trust me when I say this Kyung Soo you will prove him wrong in the future. I know you are going places." I smiled and kissed his head. He nodded "Thanks Si Yui.. why do I deserve you? You're such an angel." he kissed my cheek "I'm not!! I am evil..." I grinned "shut up." he smiled and said 

  "Si yui.." he said "ne.." I answered "can we please revise tomorrow.." he asked "Yah! Kyung Soo!! Lazy !" I said "Please..." he pouted "Okay but this is the last time okay?" I said "I love you." He smiled and hugged me "how can someone be so happy when they know that they don't have to study? Stupid thing." I ruffled his hair "Um this is stupid but.. why am I having a party at Joon Myeon's house?" He pointed at the post on facebook and I couldn't stop laughing people are seriously throwing a party for Kyung Soo cause he left the hospital. "Stupid right?" He laughed with me. We both ended up with laughing at nothing. "well be proud cause you're the star of the party!" I said "yea yea yea" He playfully rolled his eyes "Let's sleep." he turned off the lights but we decided to talk till 3 am. Kyung Soo I am only me when I'm with you.. 

  The next day I woke up on his bed and saw him still sleeping "Dodo.. you're so cute!" I kissed his cheek and got up and clean myself up.I went down and started watching tv, "Morning" he walked down the stairs and said "Morning honey." I walked to him and said "There's nothing in the fridge let's order pizza" he said "Yay!!!" I clapped. "but remember to get ready for that stupid party we are leaving at 3." I laughed harder and say we played minecraft while we're waiting for pizza to come, since Zi Tao is such a hardcore gammer so I am forced to play it with him and eventually I started liking it. Sooner the door bell rang  “ Pizza time !” Kyung Soo and I  shouted we stopped the game and change it to the movie channel and it’s new moon and again i got distracted  by how hot taylor lautner is I frozen while i am holding my piece of pizza  Kyung Soo didn’t shake me cause he is too busy with his pizza "Oi!!! Stop fangirling!" He waved at me but come on, who needs pizza when you can see Taylor Lautner's abs? Then he took my piece of pizza away from me. Okay I was wrong pizza is more important “ Give me back my pizza , that is the iest piece of pizza ever !!” i shouted he turned to me and say “ Nah” *getting one more bite “ It’s enough i want my pizza back or else i am telling your mum !"  he finished it "Awww who is sad that i had finished her pizza ? Is it you Si Yui ? Or Is that Taylor Lautner guy?Ahahahahha .” He laughed a lot while i am giving him that face "You know what's hotter?Me." He kissed me  "No I want my y pizza back ." I joked "Babo. Get ready now." He knocked my head "Yah it hurts!" I pouted and said. He laughed "sorry!" 

4:00 

We arrived to Joon Myeon's house and the girls are all arrived and ready to "" Kyung Soo. I swear, i can tell by their eyes. "Oppa!" They yelled "Oh.." Kyung Soo mumbled. "I think I might have to go back to the hospital again" He added "Good luck, I will come and find you when your done.." I laughed and walk to Ha yong and Kim. "How did it all happen?" they both asked "Shh.. it is supposed to be a secret." I said to them "Yea yea ofcourse, you and Kyung Soo." they laughed. We sat down on the couch and I told them the whole story. I have no idea how long that story was but it's 5 pm now.. "Let's see Kyung Soo hyung." Joon Myeon and I walked over and saw him looking tired and piss while taking pictures with them "Help me please." he mouthed. "Except for you, who else know about Kyung Soo and I in your gang?" I asked he shook his head "Just me." "Okay.." "Guys!! May I have your attention please, girls especially! We have a special offer today! The girl who can do 10 shots or more can order/ dare/ demand Kyung Soo Hyung to do one thing! He can be your boyfriend, or you can dare him to kiss you! Come to the table now!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun yelled "What?!" I yelled as I see Jina walked over the table "Kyung Soo Oppa, you will be mine!" she winked at me "WAE?! NO." He panicked "Are you trying to take away Kyung Soo from me?! Hell no girl. I ran to the table and glare at Jina. Kyung Soo saw me and he smiled "Please win!" He yelled "Woang Si Yui! It's you again! Let me tell you, Kyung Soo oppa will be mine! Oh really? You have no idea." I stare at Kyung Soo again.He gave me a thumbs up and I started to take my first shot and to be honest, I have never done shots before, it's worrying me. We took five shots so far, there's no way that I can do 10. Everyone started cheering for us, and the gang was only cheering for me. 

6th shots 

I think I have to give up 

7the shots 

It starts getting dizzy. 

8th Shots 

It taste like piss, I can't do it any more

9th Shots 

My head hurts like hell 

10th Shots 

Kyung Soo, Here I come 

I looked up and Saw Jina getting drunk. 

... And she took the 11th shot.... 

I widen my eyes and took it as well, I stare at her and she finally passed out. Great. I started laughing like a retard and walk towards Kyung Soo. "Hahahahaha. Don't underestimate me, Do.Kyung.Soo." I touch his nose and said as I saw him laughing for one second and normal for another second, I guess I am drunk. "I won. Can you see it!" I said and I could see him smiling "I won, Do Kyung Soo, You are mine!" I came over and hugged him tight "You're wrong Si Yui, You are mine." He smiled and kissed me. Everyone in the room was either whistling or screaming. "Babo, you are mine." He kissed my forehead and said.