Chapter Five - King of west district

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

Because just now Boys from Shin Daong High asked Kyung Soo to fight with them! They're gonna have a fight during literature class!

My god... since when did Kim become Kyung Soo's bodyguard, even Baekhyun has no idea where they are..but fight?What fight? They're mature enough to solve problems under violence. This is just .. childish.The bell rang* "Si Yui!!Si Yui !!! Quick!!!!" Kim yelled "Shhh!!!Are you afraid that people don't know we're skipping this block?Geez.." She stopped for a while "You sound like Kyung Soo Oppa..." she held my hand and said "Idiot." I dulled and said. "Do I really have to go?" I asked

"Of course! Kyung Soo oppa is fighting with the Shin Daong Boys! How often can you see that he's fighting with the others? You can only hear it the others but not see it with your own eyes!!NOW COME!" 

"It's none of my business." 

" Of course It is! Someone from Seung Yong got caught by someone from Shin Daong High!! Kyung Soo is coming to save him!!"

 "Kim!!! Slow down!! My shoe!!!" She dragged me all the way from school to an old basketball court that no one's using anymore. we both climbed through the wall and saw a bunch of boys 10 pairs of killer eyes, they all look like they're gonna kill someone.. this is scary but ... there's no Kyung Soo .. Chanyeol and Jongin stood at the front "Hey!There's no Kyung Soo!!" I whispered "Shhh!Impossible that boy said if Kyung Soo is not coming then this boy is not gonna leave." Hah Kyung Soo why is everyone finding him. What's so special about him? " OI, Do Kyung Soo! Stop hiding! Come out !" "I've told you Kyung Soo is not free!" JongIn yelled.. I've never seen Jongin being that aggressive ."Not free? Hah, excuse." The Shin Daong boy laughed and said " Do Kyung Soo! I know you're somewhere over here hiding. Let me tell you, just because you're dad own most of the streets in West District doesn't mean that we're afraid of you! If you're afraid of us then give out your name! Give out the King of West District! If you're still hiding away from us, we will start to beat this boy up!" that guy punched him ."Owwww.." he moaned. "I've told you he's not available right now are you deaf ?" Chanyeol yelled at the guy. Wow....they all have became so aggressive .  Jongin just walked up to them and punched the guy. " AYE STOP FOOLING AROUND." A voice came out of no where and everyone's looking at the back, it's Kyung Soo.. "I told you he will be there!" Kim shook my arms and said I nodded and saw them starting to fight. Do Kyung Soo... Please win.. Even though I hate him to death but still.. I don't want him to get hurt..Someone ran over and punched Kyung Soo.. "AH! KYUNG SOO!" I yelled and i totally forgot that no one know we're here and the worst thing is I lost my balance and I'm about to fall on the ground, all the boys are staring at me which they're mouths opened, they're all shock... Including Kyung Soo.. Please... please.... dear god don't let me fall.. I closed my eyes tried to hope that it wouldn't hurt that bad.. 

  And suddenly I felt like someone's carrying me, but I lost my balance and fell on him again.. and he's on the bottom "ouch..." that boy moaned I looked at him "KYUNG SOO!" I yelled, but he was so far away from me just now why's he ...um.. "Idiot, why are you here?" He asked "No! It's not me !! It's Ki...... where's Kim???She was there just now.." I'm so gonna kill you Kim. "IDIOT!! The boys are fighting, girls don't belong to this place go!!!" He said, Kyung Soo's being ist again."And you skipped the fourth block?What if your teacher find it out?Huh??" He asked "I..." "HEY THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR YOU TO CHIT CHAT." the Shin Daong boy yelled and punched Kyung Soo again " HEY YOU! DON'T DO THIS TO HIM.YOU.STOP.NO.DON'T!!!" I yelled at him and said "Idiot!!Go!!!" Kyung Soo yelled and said "NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO HIM." I couldn't do anything but opened my arms and hugged him. Can't they see it? He's injured! The guy couldn't do anything so he punched me instead "Ouch!!" I covered the left side of my face which hurts like hell and yelled. Is he freaking retarded? Are they trying to Kill Kyung Soo? He's injured can't they just see it? I couldn't stand the pain so I just cried it out." DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER." Kyung Soo pushed me a way and kicked that guy with full force " You tards don't you dare to mess with me and my mates? Do you know who I am ? Li Dong Yong, you wanna fight right?WELL I WILL ING GIVE IT TO YOU NOW!" he ran towards two guys and punched one, kicked one away and they fell a few meters away from Kyung Soo on the floor. "What are you guys waiting for? Let's beat the crap out of them!" Chanyeol yelled and they all ran into the other boys I stood in the corner watching every single move. Kyung Soo ran infront of me with his arm opened. My god.. why is my enemy protecting me.. and I didn't get hurt not even a bit.. but my face still hurts like hell.. I can't imagine how would I look like tomorrow.. "THE POLICE ARE HERE!" someone yelled and everyone's running away from them.

   Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me away. "ARE YOU AN IDIOT?" Kyung Soo said "Why are you still standing over here?Follow me!" He dragged me all the way from one street to another and we hided in an alley. Why is my enemy being so good to me? Does he like me ...? NO SI YUI NO HE'S YOUR ENEMY , ENEMY, ENEMY, ENEMY!!!! we waited till we can't hear their footsteps anymore " phew" we both said and I accidentally bumped to him "OUCH!" "Oh,oh I'm so sorry I forgot about that.." "You forgot about that? Geez I saved you!" "Yes yes yes so sorry!! Are you okay?" "AHH, IT HURTS A LOT." "It wouldn't hurt that bad I just fell on you." "Yea,you JUST FELL ON ME NO BIGGIE. You have no idea how heavy you are." " Me?Heavy?Heavy?Me? I'm just 90 pounds!" "Then you're still heavy." He said "WELL SORRY!" I said and purposely hit his arm again "Ouch ouch!!" He yelled again. So as a nice and kind hearted girl like I always am I brought him to the park and I went to the pharmacy and get him some gauze and some anti batteria alcohol and I helped him to clean his wound " ah... be gentle ouch.."  "Shhh!!You're a boy. If you're still screaming for this I'll seriously call Jina to help you instead." I laughed and said "DON'T YOU DARE!" He yelled " Seriously, what the hell I've saved you and you are being so mean to me." hahaha I see he hates Jina so much that it's written all over his face. " well I didn't ask you to save me." "Oh, so I must be too nice, next time I won't save you!!!" " Boo you!" I yelled back and here comes the awkward silence I gently wrapped the gauze around his wound. I looked up and he's looking at me, his beautiful round eyes why do they look so kind and sweet? they usually look scary  "Hey! Stop! Stop! Stop looking at me!" just when I was about to push him away he carefully touched my cheek." Does it hurt?" He softly said. Right, I've almost forgot I got punched on the face I nodded my head. "Idiot! I've told you to stay away but you just wouldn't listen!! Who do you think you are? Wonder woman?" He yelled, gosh is calling me an idiot his daily routine? " Hey, Do Kyung Soo!I was just trying to protect you!" "You haven't heard of it? Whenever there's a girl on that side,bad luck would probably happen to that side!" He said "Are you trying to call me a black sheep? DO KYUNG SOO." "Yes, you're a black sheep!" He said I threw the gauze at him. "Well sorry Kyung Soo since I'm a black sheep I might probably bring bad luck to you again, it's the best that I'm staying away from you!" I yelled and walk away from him "HEY! WAONG SI YUI!COME BACK !! NOW !! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" he yelled like I'm his maid or what . Yea Yea Do Kyung Soo I'm just a black sheep.

  I smiled and look at my phone. 5:30 ??? SHOOT I"M late to ballet class I ran all the way from the park to the center Urgh!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you guys watched happy camp yet? Gosh It's so funny I'm watching it everyday XD btw I'm writting this at 3 am so if some of them doesn't make sense to you it's probably because I'm sleepy :3 anyways hope you'll enjoy it! If you do please comment and subcribe for the next chapter!! xx